Reviews for Just another day
leona.natali chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
hey just continue please
LadySunsetScales chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hello! I just got done reading this and would like a word.
Firstly - Character portrayal. Staying IC is one of the most difficult things to do when writing, but you could have done better...Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper were wonderful, but the main issue lies with the story's main characters. Zoro isn't a sexual predator or machine. Nami isn't a submissive or needy person. Robin, also, is far from needy. Sanji, the most wrongly portrayed, would never attempt suicide, make someone his sex slave, or submit so easily to a man. However, seeing your Interlude, I digress.
My other issue is the biphobia in both the story and the reviews. The disgust in both toward Zoro's perceived sexual orientation sickens me. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I was especially put off with the comment on bisexuality being a trend. It's the way some people are born, not a fashion statement! No-one in One Piece has an explicitly stated sexuality(aside from Sanji, who is straight), so it's up to the fans!
LadySunsetScales
burkz3905 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Great Story. But you ain't dead right? RIGHT! Well anyways, if you aren't dead, please continue.
Just me chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Mo offence or anything, but I think you made everyone a little too OOC. 0_o I mean, this is sanji we're talking about; one of the monster trio, strong will to live, will do anyhing for ladies; I doubt he'd really go suicidal and make nami his sex slave. And... Pleasuring zoro? Just, no. Zoro is most definately NOT bisexual and the two getting it on was most unexpected and uncalled for in a sanji x robin fic. So although I did enjoy the first few chapters, I think the OOC-ness and sick plotlines in the latest chapters was a huge step down. Sorry, but it's true. I'll probably continue to look out for future updates but unless there's some serious improvement in the plot, you might lose quite a few readers.
BLAZING FLAMER chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
i hate how the story goes!

im still really enjoyed this fic until its fifth chapter.

but, when sanji had made nami as his slave, im started to feel gross. even grosser knowing that zoro was a bisexual.

too bad, even i hoped more for this fic. you ruined it..
lj chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
great story so far continue the gud werk
litadragoon chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
this is a great story plz wirte more! sanji and robin forever!
Chris Lamentz chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! COONTINUE PLEASE! XD
blknblupanther1 chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
o plz continue. I want to know what happens between Sanji and Robin badly!
Lanky Nathan chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Is this fic dead? Please don't be dead! Update please please please!
Lanky Nathan chapter 6 . 9/21/2006
My bad. I ment update :P
Lanky Nathan chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
This is a fantastic story. The best One Piece fic I have read up to date. Please review really soon
00unknown00 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
oô totally ooc. I liked the first chapter, but erm... not really my taste... :/

I'm a fan of sanji x robin, but at least she wouldn't be that kind of person doing such things _
Mad as the Hatter chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow...I love this story! I'm adding this to my favorites -adds- Keep it up! Update soon or I'll Kill you...Sanji's so cute! Sanji and Robin make a cute couple...
Tsukiakari-theMoonlight chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
this is . . .

okay . . .

not TERRIBLE by any means. just a bit . . . unexpected. though I am a fan of SanjixRobin, good job in that dept., you know, with their whole relationship and all.

I did notice a few spelling and grammatical errors, you know, the usual stuff.

but otherwise this is alright.

keep practicing!