Reviews for Having Both is a Blessing
DamnBlackHeart chapter 41 . 8/14/2011
This was an absolutely awesome story! Details, plotting, everything coming together and realistically thought out. I can tell you put alot of hard work into this and the effort shows wonderfully! I'm so glad to know that everything ended well and the characters are happy.

I'm so going to add this to my favs! It's not everyday that I find a fanfic that catches my attention and puts an interesting, new and unique spin on it.
scooby-doo's girl chapter 28 . 3/8/2010
The only thing was that I flinched at "Neville" and "Hannah" being mentioned in the same sentence. (Sorry, just I don't know where Rowling got that one from and it makes me flinch.)

Anyway I love this fic, and the one before it.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 41 . 12/21/2007
Thoroughly enjoyed your story , especially the happy ending.
Ag Surfer chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Holly, I am so glad to see this story up and running - you may remember me under my other reviewing name, Marvolo Riddle!

Well, I have *just* finished "Lost and Found...Love" to refresh myself with the marvelous cast of characters you created; very much looking forward to the sequel.

Cheers, lady and congrats!

Marv
pinehead chapter 39 . 9/8/2007
"Resurrection!" Funny!
pinehead chapter 41 . 9/8/2007
OMG! I thought you forgot about my Pansy! Thanks for informing me and 'reviving' her! Teehee! Loved the last bit of the epilogue! Lovely! Haha, and the last chapters were so action-packed. :)
Tu lo sai inc chapter 41 . 8/31/2007
I'm done now!

Amazing: more than I could hope for!

I can't wait for the short stories.
Tu lo sai inc chapter 34 . 8/30/2007
Still fantastic!

(Let this review count as 10, I've been away all summer)
Ivy Rain chapter 41 . 8/17/2007
Absolutely! Positively! Utterly fantastic! What a wonderful ending. The fight was amazing! I could picture it all in my mind as I read! I'm sad that the story has come to an end, but it was perfect! I will definitely be re-reading this series over and over again! Keep writing doll!
chocoluvr chapter 41 . 8/5/2007
Great finale with Remus's and Gwen's wedding. How cute to have Narcissa and Artemus's little girl be the flower girl. The part with Severus not wanting to wear a tux is funny as was their little argument at the end. At least Christoper was able to see his little girl get married.
chocoluvr chapter 40 . 8/4/2007
Great idea with everyone getting medals for their role in the battle. Interesting idea that Gwen had with putting Mrs. Black in a soundproof box. I would of thought that if Ron's dad found that that he was on an airplane that he would want Ron to tell him about it, though Arthur probaly likes to go to the airport to watch the planes fly by. It was sweet of Ron to rebuild the Burrow. What a great idea of Anna's to start a wizarding rehab center to help others and for Draco to be on the board.
MinnKota chapter 41 . 8/1/2007
Yay! Remus and Gwen! By the way, I forgot to mention it in the review, but Plan B was beautiful! Fenrir should have known better than to cross someone in love with Remus! Hell hath no fury...

Lovely story...so, what's next?
MinnKota chapter 40 . 8/1/2007
It was nice of Scrimgeour to show up with his bag of goodies for everyone, but I'm still holding a bit of a grudge for his actions in canon. I'm not good at forgiving and forgetting! But I love Severus trying to avoid the spotlight...

Nice that Kreacher tidied up a bit, and I love the idea of Narcissa redecorating!
MinnKota chapter 39 . 8/1/2007
Does Nagini get to be the Slytherin mascot now? ;)

And Pansy's back...love Narcissa and the protective mother thing!
MinnKota chapter 38 . 8/1/2007
How cute are Neville and Luna? I really like them as a couple and I wish JKR had gone that route.

Also, love the ER scene in the Hospital Wing! Go Gwen!

Nagini is good? Didn't see that one coming...but I like it! And the on-going conversation/translation with Harry is fun, too. ;)