Reviews for Her Daughters Eyes
SMLC0212 chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
You are doing fine. This story has potential. I hope you will not get discouraged and never finish it-my biggest vice.
Katchelle87 chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
This is really good!
Katchelle87 chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
This is really good! take it off hiatus
Crystal Kelly chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
it's really good but johnny is not like that in the movie but it is a different side of him and I guess it is alright but i hope you write more because it is awesome
Amy chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
wow i realy luv ur story KEEP GOIN
Pheniox Rose chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
This Really Sucks
teca jane potter chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
Hi! I won't be mean i think the story has a lot of potencial, i only see a bad thing the chapters are to short and you really got me curious, and aking for the next ones, hoping those would be a little longer. From that point of the storie you have many ways to go, at least i am imagening a lot of them, so i am waiting and hoping that you do a great fanfic from this little begining, of course iam a sick romantic person so i do ask for a happy ending for baby, jenifer and johnny. Go On please don't give up!

teca jane potter...
ericafine101 chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
Oh come on... your killing us! Haha. Can't wait to read more. I do hope that they get longer with more detail. That makes for a better story!
requilibrium12 chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
LWC - dont listen to M.S. Calhoun shes being a . . . [laungage inserted in this space is innapropriate therefore it was terminated and we left this message]i luv ur story andway and M.S. Calhoun - if u read this reality check - this is fanfic not some phsyco publishing company its ok to have mistakes everyone makes them even you, whoever you r, and dont be ms military boot camp and dont be toatal jerks to ppl jeez its rude -

anyways now that i have that off my chest all i gotta say is "look at my bakini wax" - said by a wise 3 year old . . .

yo soy tu pelirrojo amiga

pa
Jacqaela chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
plz plz plz plz plz finish this story its so good!

I wanna see what happens next!
M.S. Calhoun chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
Um...

I am not being mean. But I think you need a reality check. The problem with the Dirty Dancing fandom is that it is full of pre-teens or teens. And while that is not a bad thing, they can't give you good critisism.

Your chapters are short. There seems to be no plot to the story except that Baby has a baby and needs to tell Johnny about it.

You are putting author notes in the middle of your "story" when you should be adding these details in the story.

Chapter 4 started out very weird. Don't write like you are talking to someone. It looks like an email you are writing.

You need to think about characterization from the movie. Really get to know these characters and how they would react. Johnny would not act like that with Baby and vice versa.

I just think you are way off with this story. It isn't believeable to me and while you have a lot of young people telling you they love it, all of you need to pay good attention in English class and maybe take a creative writing class. You have a lot to learn. And again, this isn't an insult or meant to be mean.
astrakane chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
soory, in my last rewiew i've siad you're an evil author ...soory. your fic is still really cool!i really like it!
astrakane chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
your evil laugh really convince me that you're a devilspwan great fic!

ps: sorry for my english, i'm french
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Sadly, I can actually see that happening.
chelley chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
i think the story is great so far...i can't wait to find out what happens...please write more as soon as you can...thanks
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »