Reviews for Her Daughters Eyes
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Sadly, I can actually see that happening.
chelley chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
i think the story is great so far...i can't wait to find out what happens...please write more as soon as you can...thanks
phant24 chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Great story! Please update as soon as you get back : )
ndhbfan chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
I've just read the first 4 chapters. A different take on the Dirty Dancing fan fic. I like it. I will be interested to see how Baby and Johnny handle their daughter, Jennifer. I can not picture Johnny being such a jerk as he seemed at the end of chapter 4. Here's hoping while you are on your different trips the creative juices are working. Thanks.
Allie chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Wow, this is a really good fanfic, one of the best that I've read in a long time, keep it up and update as soon as possible.
alexz lyric dumbledor chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
AH! *faints, then wakes up four hours later, then faints again and wakes up another four hours later* NO! Jonny, walk back in, hug Baby, and meet your daughter! Dont just walk away! And, apologize for calling the little bundle of joy a bratt!
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
This is really great I can't wait to read what you are going to write next. Keep up the good work and post more soon

Tanya
Tumblespiritshotmail.com chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
It's difficult to get chapters up when you're an author. I don't think many non-authors understand.

I like your story.

I hope that you continue to update.

Good Luck!
KelsBama11 chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Great job keep up the good work. please update as soon as you can because it is a really good story.

three thumbs up. fantastic!

and dont worry about what other people say they are just jealous.

great job
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
I think it's very nice;) ... one thing: how old is Baby right now?
Opal chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
i really like this. work out the puctuation though
Lorirox chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Not bad. Probably the way Johnny would have actually responded, although the romantic in me wishes he had fallen into her arms and kissed her passionately. :)
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
love your story. keep it coming
Adonica chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
!
Aonica chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
You're an evil EVIL writer to leave your readers hanging like this! Well don't just sit there! You have some writing to do! UPDATE SOON!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »