Reviews for Her Daughters Eyes
SodaBaby17 chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
You know, I really like it so far! I keep checking for updates! I think it's gonna be a great story, but do you mind a little friendly advice? Maybe, if you kept chapters a little longer, people would stay more interested. That's just my opinion. Keep writing! :)
ilovejonnycastle chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
I am so sorry, my 10 year old sister got onto my computer and decided to masquerade as me. She's about as obsessed with the movie as I am, only I don't review all that much. Once again, I am really, really, really sorry for any embarrassment she might have caused you.
moongirl818 chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
AHH i cannot believe u left it there and waht was up with ? TOODLES? i mean come on what not nice pperson id swear but shes just not worth it i ean waht is she a grammer teacher or something she needs ta chill and let some things go and she needs to realize that yes some ppl get the ages wrong..But thats sometimes on purpose in the interest of the story she needs a life i hope ui update this soon..she keeps her dumb nose outta the reviews in fact i hope she reads this so she can email me hell u can tell her too so i can tell her off my email is WOW id better go and sleep before i really embarass myself ya hehe ttfn tata for now..oops too late i just embarrassed myself
aruora.cullen chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
like it so far but there is not a lot i can say about it as the chapters are way to short try and make them longer it might help.
moongirl818 chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
OO i cant wait to see waht happens when Johnny finds out update soo PLEASE
i'm the girl you can't shut up chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
i like it! please continue. i gotsta know what's next!

~*daydreaming beauty*~
Pheonixs chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
this is a good start, hopfully your chapters will get longer once you get into the story, also please update more, you've got the interest so keep writting!
Frek chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hmm, im game, what happens?

The One and Only

Frek
Pheonixs chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Hey it sounds like an interesting story, one thing though she was 17 when she went there i hardly think she would have been starting college in the fall if she was 15, but besides that it sounds really interesting and i hope you continue it.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5