Reviews for Chase the Stars
GinnyStar chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Nice to see Q get handed his himself on a 'sliver platter'
PrincesLeahPrime chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I have only read the first chapter and I love this.
Very well written, and it's so much like an actual episode of generations. This is the first Star Trek, transformers crossover I have seen that made me giggle hysterically at how well it was written...
ShadowLDrago chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
I like it so far but I wish that Picard and the Enterprise had gotten more "screen" time but other then that no complaints
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
Cons. Ah nuts.
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
whoah, I knew the bots were strong, but wow I'm shocked I saw all of TNG and I know just how dangerous the Borg are. Yikes.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
wow, remind me to never piss off Ultra Rodimus Prime and I guess that that god is Unicron. Yikes Q had that coming since Farpoint Station.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Q. Of course, when wierd stuff and different dimensions are involved in TNG Q is always there. SIgh, I thought he would have to pop up somehow.
Elita-three chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thank you Ultra Rodimus for the public service of kicking "Q's" I use to watch Star Trek next generation and I hated that guy. Give "Lightfoot" several cyber-doggie(or cyber-wolf)treats for us.
ARCTrooperAlpha chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Don't really like. Picard wouldn't have allowed threats on his ship, and he definitely wouldn't have allowed Rodimus to duke out Q like that without some kind of gentle warning.

Q - what the crap ? He would never go down like that.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Well, this series has been fascinating reading, including this particular fic. I'll be keeping an eye out (Author Alert) for more.

I thought the final scene there was cute, with them luring in the cyber-wolf. Meanwhile, yet another creature has attached itself to Roddy!

I am curious as to where the next crossover will go, though from your description of the next planned fic, it will stay home in Roddy's own dimension. I can't help but wonder if you've considered crosses to some of the other TF continuities? I suppose that'd depend on how well you know them though.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
I can't help but imagine Met is doing a bit of sunbathing. At the very least, he would have to be the sort of personality that doesn't mind sitting in one place for long periods of time, and he may even be relieved to have a spot of ground to settle down on again (even if being human has been fascinating for him).
MajinBakaHentai chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Heh, Met would be a surprise to a lot who have never seen a citybot before!

Aaaand Borg infection! That'll be interesting!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Heh! Someone who can give Q a smackdown! The guy who has the backing of Primus! (I'm a Primus fangirl, so him lending power to Roddy to smackdown Q is all good for me!)
MajinBakaHentai chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Turns out my guesses weren't all correct - fireman was Hotspot? I haven't looked up the Protectobots. Orange and black turned out to be Sandstorm, and it's Mirage, not Blurr.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
So:

Seven foot: Met

Green and gold: Springer

Blue and white: Blur?

Red and black femme: Shadow

Fireman: Inferno

Cop: One of the Protectobots

Bike cop: the motorcycle protectobot

Blonde femme in pink: Arcee - did you base her on her "Only Human" look?

Paramedic: First Aid

Chopper pilot: Protectobot chopper

Red and orange: ...I have no idea.

Lab Coat: Percy

Truckie in red, white and blue: Maggy!

Silver hair: Well this far into the series he aught to be obvious!

I like Roddy's pet dog! Also, your explanation for cyber-wolves - feral pet dogs!