Reviews for Healing Wounds
Anonymous chapter 39 . 6/5/2013
Wow, nice job with this story. I've been reading it for a couple hours straight. I really liked it. I'm gonna go read your sequel now. Nice job!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
please make the sequel i want to read what happens to house and frankie PLEASE!
JungleMonkey chapter 38 . 10/22/2011
I recently became a fan of House, M.D., and so I don't know the characters too well. However, I absolutely love this story, although the ending is depressing. Please write a sequel soon.
Fell4 chapter 38 . 3/15/2011
This is 2011! Update already! Epolouge PLEASE! Just say if they never meet again or they did years later or if he catches up to her (the later perfurably)! Something please! I really loved reading this! You are a good author!

Fell4
Sharpie-Marker1101 chapter 38 . 9/11/2009
this story was awesum...i cant wait to read the sequel!..._
haha21 chapter 38 . 9/10/2009
Wow, you finally updated! And a great story this was. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
JauntyChick chapter 38 . 9/8/2009
Aw, it's finished! Not cool! I've been reading this fic since it started, and it really was fantastic. Am mucho looking forward to the sequel.

You rock, as does this story...'nuff said :D

Have a great day,

Mary-Lou
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 38 . 9/8/2009
I saw this fic last year when I started reading House and searched for House/OC. I decided to wait until it was finished to read it and unfortunately I can say now I'm glad I waited instead of reading and getting emotionally involved in the story and characters, cause with how it ended I would've been feeling incredibly let down and disappointed.
Nelle07 chapter 38 . 9/7/2009
O!
Ain'tEasyBeingBreezy chapter 38 . 9/7/2009
pls put up a sequel! i wanna know what happens next with Frankie and House! pls!
ordermask chapter 38 . 9/7/2009
Please Please make a sequeal
Rio chapter 37 . 8/31/2009
Hee hee! I love the air guitaring XD He would totally do that. And the line "No, what you want is for me to make this decision for you" was so TOTALLY House. Awesome!
haha21 chapter 37 . 5/25/2009
Great chapter. Update again soon.
Nelle07 chapter 37 . 5/23/2009
O love it!
JauntyChick chapter 37 . 5/23/2009
Hey, hey!

I can't remember if I 'v ever reviewed this fic - I think I have, but meh! - but I've been reading it since the start and I ADORE it! Frankie rocks, and Johnny rocks, and I love your writing style and just how everyone's so in character. Tis fab!

Anywho, excellent stuff.