Reviews for Contentment
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Very cute. I like the content theme, makes the whole 'we saved the world' ordeal worth it.
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This was a very cute fluff. It gave me such warm fuzzies, and it didn't even need direct dialogue! So optimistic, and sweet. _
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
What can I say? Sis Samuu, you succeeded in writing Sheelos fluff and very much IC too! _ You did a great job. The language was beautiful and the ending wrapped up everything nicely.

Yes, we both agree Sheena and Zelos do fight in a friendly, harmless way. _ I think that is where all the chemistry comes from. I loved this short and beautiful one-shot a lot.

It took you a while to write another Sheelos fluff! You write it as well as Colloyd fluff. Thanks for the dedication, Sis Samuu. Hehe, keep writing! (Even though you write over 90 something fics already. )
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aww, wasn't that a nice read? Yes it was. A peaceful little piece that very well could exist after the game events are done. I dunno what else to say, this just leaves a good good after-taste
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Ooh, Sheelos
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Hee! You know I go ga-ga for your fluff, Samuu and it HAS been a while since you wrote Sheelos fluff. :3

This isn't out-of-character at all. As you said before, Sheelos fluff is easier to write post-game, especially since they're already married. Sheena's flow of thoughts sounds accurate too, how the world seems to expect them to do more, but at least everyone else is doing their share too. It seems the Symphonia world is in good hands

As always well done, Samuu!