Reviews for The Hunter's Daughter
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
nice job with this one, please continue
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
How old is Astrid exactly?
PhoenixUnicorn115 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
plz add more soon i love this story!
MusicDeLovely chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Wow. I'm very interested now. Please keep continuing! I'm very eager! Ah, yes I'm waiting for reviews on my story, too, since I only have one. If you are really kind you migt check out my story "Chantez". Please? Thanxies! GREAT chapter by the way.

MisicDeLovely
MusicDeLovely chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I am an absolute fan of Van Helsing, and I love how you began the story. It took off RIGHT after the first movie ended. Wonderful start. I'm just wondering...Does the name Astrid have a special meaning? Just wondering lol. Begining to read next chapter...]

MusicDeLovely
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
nice...plz update again! :)
shariena chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Dracula, right? Well I hope they can somehow resurrect Anna. You konw just for Gabriel... Update soon
Narnian Sprite chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Alright, getting a little bit more into the story now! Snrk. I liked the bit with Carl's experiment messing up. Very typical of him. Please update again soon!
Rodidor chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
o goody i like tis stori
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Great new chapter keep going with it please? I love it wow what a great story.
dancinglemur chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
this is a good start. cant wait till the next chap!
Chaining Me Free chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
You are a really good writer. I have submitted any yet b cuz Im new but I think you know my friend "memory from a dream". You are really good so keep updating!
shariena chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
GAbriel raising a girl! I want to see uh sorry, read this so Update
PhoenixUnicorn115 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
this looks 2 b relly cute plz add mpre!
Darrow chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
yeah I loved it but that was so said, tell her I love her, oh that made me want to cry! ;)
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »