Reviews for That I Want
Red Mage 04 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
(whistles)

Nice job, very much in character from our favorite gang, and let me state that I envy your ability to do accenting.

This was a touching story, between Bunnie wanting to be normal again, and Sally's wondering what life would be like if the coup never happened. I was especially moved by Tails wanting to meet his parents.

Nice job, keep it up.
Miss Inadequate chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
You are one of the best SatAM authors I've ever seen and I admire all of your work.

This is a very sweet little fic here; another little neglected masterpiece. Accurate characterization, unique plot/idea, and perfect grammar and spelling for the most part. In key words, practically flawless.

As a fan, I wanted to add in that your fics were one of the reasons I started writing SatAM fics in the first place. I want to thank you for putting such great work in this Sonic section. Keep up the spendid work and happy writing!
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Wow! Very canon SatAM. It was nice to read. :)

You set the tone really well, and the atmosphere comes together so nicely. I like how you write out the dialogue, too. Bunnie and Antoine's accents were flawless. Sonic's SatAM personality was nicely written. Heh, Tails was cute. XD

I like this. Faving time! :D
Awdures chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I liked this a lot. Good characterisation and sweet without being soppy. Sonic's fidgeting and not quite 'getting' Sally's mood added a touch of realism to the sentiment. I also particularly enjoyed the bantering around the fire, nicely caught the atmosphere.