Reviews for New Beginnings
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Funny and adorable.
Bridget chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw, that was neat! I was just getting started on a sequel to one of mine that takes place in the season 8-9 timeframe, and was figuring out something along the same lines in order for them to get married :)

Don't worry, I won't steal your ideas!
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Fantastic idea of how they could be together. It could also explain Sam's aloofness during Season 9. TPTB should see your story and make it a script and pay you to be one of their writers. BTW, you're one of my favorite authors. Always a pleasure to read your work. Looking foward to other stories by you.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That was so funny. I love that you made us think she was dreaming of Daniel for bad for Jack reasons. Great story.
Josh chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Short, to the point of everything they've avoided, but worth it.
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
aww! yay! i LOVE it!

*grin*
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
*grin* That was cute! Thanks for posting.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
aw!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Love the last few sentences about not wanting to marry as officers. Well done :)
getcarter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Great job! Loved "So you gonna let me up or did you bring the chaplain with you?" "I didn't think of that." So cute.
JamSack chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Ooh, hehe, so good!
Lorettakay chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Sweet.

I always enjoy your writing.
gatewatcher Lana chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Vicky,

Very nice! Funny with her comment at the beginning thinking it was Daniel. Do we get to have more added to this one to see where this new life takes them? I always so enjoy your stories! Keep writing. Lana
scottiedog chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This was short and sweet!
janissima chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was pretty darn good, for being written on a napkin and all! I enjoyed the way Jack proposed and Sam accepted...so much like how I imagine they would be! Thanks!