Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Carath chapter 100 . 6/21
Hey, what an awesome story. Incredible amount of work you've put into it and i want to let you know, That your tale gave me some hours of joy. Cool!
kingmassey chapter 8 . 4/18
Aww, look at Minerva and Molly. They are so cute!

Hermione seems to really be pushing it with Ginny. She seems so determined to be in the know, but I guess that is a Hermione trait. She has to know everything. However, pushing so much seems like Ginny will withdraw farther. Then again, maybe not. Maybe she craves friendship more than wanting to be alone. She is the youngest of many after all.

I never thought about that before, the professors. Sure they can go places after classes and on weekends that students cannot, but most of the time they have to stay on the grounds to take turns watching the students. It must be hard not seeing friends, but seeing the students hang out with friends on a daily basis. Hmm.

Why do I get the feeling that the ring is going to come back into play? We shall see!

Ah! So we see a bit of something at Hagrids. Ginny did get upset when Hermione showed her the parchment. I thought she might. Not at seeing that, but Hermione pushing in general.
I would of been embarrassed too!

Mmhmmhmm. I am sure her answer did shock Molly. In all the fanfics of Ginny/Hermione I have read, Molly was not a pleased person when it came to them being together. It is so different seeing her act this way now.
kingmassey chapter 7 . 4/18
True, true. Hermione probably would not of done sexual thoughts out of all things if she really did hex Ginny. I do not think it would of occurred to her at the time.

Oh dear, I was getting confused for a minute. I thought Ginny was thinking about the grounds and then I saw Molly's name. I think you forgot to separate the different perspectives for this chapter, unless my laptop is acting up.
Either way, it is no big deal. I am managing to figure it out when the perspectives change now that I am looking out for it. (:

Aww, that is nice. Them going out to have a fun day in Hogsmeade. Molly needs it.

Poor Arthur. He has no idea what is going on around him. Granted, he does not stop to think about it either but still.
I wonder how the family will take it, once this gets going farther.
kingmassey chapter 6 . 4/18
Oh Minerva, you are so sneaky. Not fair you can change into a cat and escape suspicion.
Ah well. Hopefully Ginny can get some help now, since her hiding spot was found.

Percy seems concerned? I am sure he is. He is concerned yet another family member is going to make the family look bad.

I wonder if Minerva is going to tell Molly why Ginny was wanting to spell Hermione. I can just picture the two of them going back and forth discussing different ideas.

It is hard reading Arthur and Molly bickering. I understand both sides of the argument completely. Staying awake all night is not going to solve anything and sleeping will help you prepare to do something/anything the next day when you are more awake. On the other hand, not knowing what is going on or where your daughter is is tough as well. Staying awake seems the quickest way to get information when it does come in.
Both options seem best.

Now Molly is not going back home for the night. I can see where this is heading... (as if it wasn't obvious in the description. :P)

I am becoming more interested in the Molly/Minerva story line even though I tuned in for the Ginny/Hermione one. I guess it is the age, 12 and 13. I am used to the 6th/7th year for Ginny/Hermione fanfics. Well, I guess that makes me more interested now because I have not read a younger storyline for them, and the main plot of the book being different. It is usually the war and after, so reading back to the third book plot (if it is included later) is interesting now that I think about it. Even if it isn't included, it is still interesting because it is a different time frame than what I usually read.
kingmassey chapter 5 . 4/18
It is a shame the adults think Ginny is behind the attack on Draco. Well, Snanpe thinks so anyway.

Aww, the twins got caught. At least they will not be expelled! I have grown rather fond of them in the books and past fanfics.

Hmm, Hermione figured out Ginny was aiming at her and not Draco. I wonder what she will do with this now.

I am currently making dinner, but I keep reading another chapter when I get the chance in between. This story is really good.
kingmassey chapter 4 . 4/18
The scene between Minerva and Snape seems just as real as the last chapter. You managed to get inside everyone's head. It is impressive.

Oh dang, Ginny is getting mad at Hermione now. Interested to see what her plan is.

Hmm, Molly is getting tired of Arthur. It does make sense, though.

Ooo! So Harry and Ron got special quills. That is pretty neat. Too bad one of them happened to drop one.

Uh oh! Ginny got caught. I am confused about the spell though.
Oh wait! Never mind. Ginny thought Hermione spelled her. Got it.

Still hooked on the story! I am glad that it is already completed so I do not have to wait for any new chapters. I want to keep reading!
kingmassey chapter 3 . 4/18
I can understand why Ginny acted the way she did towards Hermione. I have gone through depression and have kept things to myself as well and acted out of anger. Glad she didn't just spill everything. It keeps this story from being rushed. Very nicely done!

Aww, sad to see Molly and Arthur having some problems. It can only be expected though. He is a bit out there while she is not.

I love seeing moments that were not in the books. Of course, that is about what fanfiction is, but still. Before going off scipt, it is cool seeing moments that could of easily been passed by in the books. The last part seems like something that was cut out because they were getting too long.

I am officially hooked onto this story! Thanks for coming up with ideas and writing them! :D
kingmassey chapter 2 . 4/18
It is interesting seeing into the mind of Minerva. This is the first time I have read a fanfic where you read from her perspective. It is the same with Molly, but her thoughts are easier to guess when reading the actual books. For me, anyway.

Anyway, on to chapter three!
kingmassey chapter 1 . 4/18
Finally! I found a story well written and a decent length. I have been trying to find a new fanfic to read but I keep getting bored. I am very excited to go to chapter two of this one!

I usually forget to review chapters but I will try and make an effort to review on this one. So far the story seems promising. (:
HunterMoore chapter 100 . 4/9
Spectacular ending, love that last moment. I could write a whole bunch of praise for the story, but I think you already know how amazing it is. So instead, I simply thank you for writing this story.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 100 . 4/6
YOU DID IT YOU DID IT THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S BEAUTIFUL
lemon-rind chapter 100 . 4/6
I had a moment of silence for this story. So much happened in this epilogue. It slots itself into canon well enough that I have to pretend that Fred doesn't die, because I don't want to think on it too hard.

Congratulations on writing this. I enjoyed, and I'm sure you did too, even if it was frustrating at times. I hope you'll keep writing. Are you thinking of anything new?

Anyway, thank you. This was a fantastic read, and definitely one of the stories I remember the most.
A for Antechinus chapter 100 . 4/6
wow,
That was a good ending to the story. You tied everything in nicely.
Thankyou for writing this fic, I have greatly enjoyed it.
Cheers A
jadethetroll chapter 100 . 4/6
Wonderful, i do find no other words.
flooj9235 chapter 100 . 4/6
I've been one of those quiet readers that followed for years, and I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing this story! (I haven't had a chance to read this chapter yet, but I've been rooting for you to finish it, and I'm very glad you did it.) 230,000 words and 9 years are a lot of time and work, and most definitely no easy feat. Writing something so long, and with a compelling story to boot, is difficult, so great job! :D