Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
bigblusky chapter 69 . 5/29/2012
Harry's acting more mature than the elders here..hopefully they'll find molly and make her and mcgonagall be at the same room without being too stubborn...

This chapter might have little hermione/ginny but it still shows they're starting to communicate..though maybe this incident with ron will push them to talk more with one another...also, I must say, ginny should realize that what hermione did don't have the slightest intention to hurt her but instead protect her from being hurt.../

Can"t wait for your next post..wishing we don't have to wait long..*wink*
Millzazilla chapter 69 . 5/27/2012
A long awaited chapter, but VERY much worth it! I cant explain how excited i was to see a new chapter! My heart really goes out to Minerva and Molly and I'm still willing Ginny to forgive Hermione. You still have one VERY captivated reader.

I love the way you present Harry and Albus in this chapter, and Ron's drastic nature is just an excellent character trait. Well done on another gripping chapter, I hope to read more soon.
InactiveNowAndForever chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow. Just. Splendid... Yet oddly frustrating. The conflict revolving around the characters, that is. I'm looking forward to another update from you.
Someone To Watch Over Me Fan chapter 69 . 5/25/2012
OhMyGod! Another wonderful chapter of my favorite fic!

*jumps up and down like a small child on christmas*

Aww... Ron.. He's acting so unlike the Ron in the books and movies...but I like your Ron better :-)

Poor Harry, always caught in the middle. I felt so bad for him having to see his best mate like that.

Ugh, Minerva is starting to really frustrate me. How is it that her STUDENTS had to be the grown ups for her? Don't even get me started on Molly... Those two are acting even more childish than the supposed children!

*grins like a dope* Ginny and Hermione are so damn adorable! Thick headed, oblivious, and frustrating...but so adorable.

...can they hug now? *puppy eyes*

I second the review that offered weekly reviews for more. This is an absolutely breathtaking work and I NEED to see how it ends! Not too soon though. Many more beautifully frustrating chapters are required before that happens. However, I would not be apposed to you throwing your ever faithful followers a bone in the near future hint hint.
ladygoddess8 chapter 69 . 5/23/2012
Everyone except Harry and Ron are acting so childish. Gosh, they all need to man up and deal with their problems. Ron sacrificed so much so they better at least talk if anything.
lemon-rind chapter 69 . 5/23/2012
So if reviews keep you writing should I try send one out weekly? Because this story would be worth it.
flooj9235 chapter 68 . 5/17/2012
What a terrible place to leave off! (Actually, I love it, because I'm a huge fan of cliff hangers. You should see the grin on my face.) I really do love this story; I've gone searching for it a few times to reread what you have. It's a wonderful piece of work, and I'm impressed that you've devoted so much time to it. Whenever you can manage to update, rest assured that I'll be cheering and devouring it. Wonderful job, and I can't wait to see how you resolve everything!
Okey chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
This is a great story, i read like 10 chapters in one hour and i just can't stop, i just wanted to keep reading.

My original language isn't the english so i normally don't review anything because i don't want to kill the idiom but i really thought it will be a bad excuse this time.
Millzazilla chapter 68 . 4/25/2012
Another amazing chapter. Its almost frustrating that Ginny is still holding a grudge against Hermione. Love your portrayal of Ron, that whomping willow stunt was a total Ron move. Cant wait for more. :)
thekeeper21 chapter 68 . 4/24/2012
Oh my.. what a clift hanger.. I'm 100% in your story! It is quite amazing. I like how you go from the point of view of the "two couple". I never thougth I would want Molly and Minerva together but the way you writte about them at the beggining make me think otherwise. Till your next chapter :)
Someone To Watch Over Me fan chapter 68 . 4/23/2012
First off, YAY more chapters!

I was going to review each chapter after reading it, but found once I'd finished one chapter it was insanely tempting to just continue through to the next. So, I'm just gonna leave you an extra long review that covers chapters 66 through 68.

Chapter 66:

While I feel horrible for Hermione, I do enjoy her interactions with McGonagall. I think it's shifted from being simply a teacher/student relationship to being sort of a parent/child relationship. You can tell McGonagall feels responsible for Hermione more so than her other students.

I am really getting fed up with Colin following Ginny around like a lost puppy. I know Ginny is lonely, but the Colin thing is just ridiculous. I mean, go hang out with Luna or Neville or...pretty much anyone other than Colin...or Dean...

THANK YOU! Malfoy so needed that. Though to be honest, I like the idea of Ginny or Hermione hitting him more than Harry. Also THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I totally enjoyed Colin knocking himself out! That was priceless!

Poor McGonagall, she really didn't need anymore stress... Oh well, it was worth it :)

I wonder what Ginny was angrier at Malfoy for? The cheap shot about her father or going after Hermione and causing her accident?

Yeah, I'd be nauseous too.

Ugh, really? You had to leave him there with her? Poor Hermione...

Chapter 67:

Ugh, I like Snape but I really wish he'd just shut up.

I wonder what will happen when Ginny pushes it too far? With McGonagall, with Hermione...

You think Ginny even realizes how she's acting in regards to Hermione? She's almost acting like an alpha male when someone is messing with their mates. ...an image of Ginny in a loincloth saying "Me GinGin, You Mione!" to Hermione just popped into my head and made me giggle...

Well, it was going to come out sometime. I just don't get why Hermione didn't say anything herself about Malfoy...

Again with the alpha male thing, Ginny? Well, at least she's trying to figure it out, though it's pretty obvious. Ginny thinks of Hermione as hers, subconsciously at least, and as such is the only one allowed to punish her for any perceived wrongdoing. If anyone else tries to hurt her they would be encroaching on her territory. ...Stay tuned for more 'Tarzan Ginny' after these messages...

...or see I-don't-like-you-but-I'm-going-to-make-you-think-I-do Ginny... yeah, not a fan of that scene.

You say you wanted to hurt Hermione, Ginny? Well, Congrats, you just did.

Dear McGonagall,

Please remember that you are one of my favorite characters in this whole series and I would never want to disrespect you in any way. That being said please go find that courage and fierceness that you seem to have misplaced because I am a little annoyed with possibly the most awesome professor at Hogwarts acting like a coward.

Dear Hermione,

Please remember that you are the most intelligent and talented witch of your age and that millions of fans love you despite the fact you are not perfect. It's okay to not be perfect, you're not wonder-woman...though you'd look really cute in the costume...anyway, just keep in mind that not everything is your fault and you can't blame yourself for things you have no control over. Just hang in there and I'm sure things will get better. As for Ginny, well, this IS a Hermione/Ginny fic so it's a good guess you'll get her back, but ssssshhh! I don't think I'm supposed to tell you that :P

feel better

Dear Ron,

AWWWWWWW! How sweet and cute and...daw, I just wanna hug ya!

signed

Chapter 68:

I think that is one of the saddest things I've read thus far...poor Molly.

Yay! The golden trio getting back to the good old days!

No. Just...no. Colin and the word charming shouldn't be on the same page let alone in the same sentence...it's just wrong!

Aw, I think I feel a smidgen of pride welling up for the youngest Weasley! Though it's tempered by mild irritation for calling Hermione dishonest...

No, McGonagall can spy. She can do anything she wants. She's McGonagall.

I agree with Ron, all the way up till he decides to be a martyr. I get the general idea, but is it really worth the head ache, I mean that's gonna be a nasty one when he wakes up.

Aw, mini Ginny/Hermione moment! Ok, I suppose I owe Ron a thank you for at least forcing everyone into the same place...and the author for using such a fast working plot device!

MORE PLEASE!
lyssaspeakgood chapter 68 . 4/21/2012
I love that Ron wants things to be better, I just don't know how him injuring himself is supposed to do that? Like he obviously means well, and now Hermione and ginny are forced in the same place together, but I'm pretty sure Molly will be less than pleased when she finds out. Excellent update though and I look forward to what comes next
ladygoddess8 chapter 68 . 4/21/2012
Having Ron die now seems so wrong. Maybe he should be in a coma with a few near deaths but not actually die. I hate to see Ron punished for doing the stupid yet right thing. All he wanted was for everyone to talk. I feel if people start avoiding or acting ridiculous after what just happened Harry will lose it.
lemon-rind chapter 68 . 4/21/2012
Um, I guess that is one way to grab people's attention. Lets hope he doesn't get hurt too badly.
bigblusky chapter 68 . 4/21/2012
wow.. i can't believe you'll really update.. wish come true..hehehe thanks!

back on the story, im glad that hermione's friendship with harry and ron is easing to coming back to normal.. and it's really not expected that out of them three, ron will have all these observations and have the balls to really do something to change how things are unfolding..

i hope ron's action will open the eyes and minds of the people more involved and that it'll be all worth it at the end..

with regards to ginny, i liked how she cleared herself with collin and didn't let herself be complacent just because he's always there.. i'd say kudos to ron and ginny..

hoping to see another update again soon..;)
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »