Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
sdnesfilledmy3 chapter 70 . 7/11/2012
I'm so happy you've updated and also ginny finally stops being angry at the events that had happened and happening..

I'm so glad too that she and hermione got to talk.. I just wish things will go fine too with molly and minerva..

About your query, I really don't mind where you take this story.. But I also agree with one reviewer that maybe dragging it til the end of the books might ruin the ending this story should have.. Thanks for still continuing with this wonderful fic..
A for Antechinus chapter 70 . 7/7/2012
Hiya,
This was another interesting chapter. I quite liked it. As to when to finish it, I am greedy and am going to say throughought the series. Or prehaps you could finish the main story at the end of Azkaban and then give a epilogue of sorts.
Afor
InactiveNowAndForever chapter 70 . 7/6/2012
YEEEEES! An update! I'm glad Ginny and Herms are on good terms now. I'm fine with in-consistant updates if you're thinking about continuing this until the end of the series. It's your decision.
lyssaspeakgood chapter 70 . 7/6/2012
I love getting the alert that this story has an update. I think I'll need to reread it though, I feel like there's a bunch of small stuff I don't remember and That's just unacceptable. As to your note at the beginning, I don't min sporadic updates, so if you were to continue this story through all the years I'd stick with it and review with each new installment, but I also understand if you choose not to. I look forward to the next chapter
flooj9235 chapter 70 . 7/6/2012
Hooray, an update! I can't wait to see how this will work itself out. You do a wonderful job writing it!
That said, I think you should probably end it on a sooner note than following it through the series. Dragging it out longer than necessary usually doesn't end up turning out as well as it could.
Keep up the wonderful work! I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Btvsobsessed623 chapter 69 . 6/7/2012
I found this story a couple years ago and really liked it, I'm so glad you're continuing with it.

Please update soon!
Zaxarus chapter 69 . 5/31/2012
I like your story, the idea to tear all apart and slowly rebuild it. Especially i liked how you gave Ron the ability to mature, to fight for his family. He is much more believable than in many other HG/GW-stories i've read so far where he is too often reduced to an ass with prejudices.
rookie802 chapter 69 . 5/30/2012
Wow. They will finally confront each other. This should be seem to be getting back together for all...
Solsticio21 chapter 69 . 5/29/2012
I like when Dumbledore knows the perfect time to be the boss :) I hope Ron's plan works, and that Minerva annd Molly can talk, as well as Ginny and Hermione, who seem closer :) Take care!
Solsticio21 chapter 68 . 5/29/2012
I love Ron here. He's so true with the people he cares about. Hurting himself to make his mother come to Hogwarts so she and Minerva can finally work things out, was stupid but brave and so great of him. Lovely chapter :)
bigblusky chapter 69 . 5/29/2012
Harry's acting more mature than the elders here..hopefully they'll find molly and make her and mcgonagall be at the same room without being too stubborn...

This chapter might have little hermione/ginny but it still shows they're starting to communicate..though maybe this incident with ron will push them to talk more with one another...also, I must say, ginny should realize that what hermione did don't have the slightest intention to hurt her but instead protect her from being hurt.../

Can"t wait for your next post..wishing we don't have to wait long..*wink*
Heartstring Scissor chapter 69 . 5/27/2012
A long awaited chapter, but VERY much worth it! I cant explain how excited i was to see a new chapter! My heart really goes out to Minerva and Molly and I'm still willing Ginny to forgive Hermione. You still have one VERY captivated reader.

I love the way you present Harry and Albus in this chapter, and Ron's drastic nature is just an excellent character trait. Well done on another gripping chapter, I hope to read more soon.
InactiveNowAndForever chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow. Just. Splendid... Yet oddly frustrating. The conflict revolving around the characters, that is. I'm looking forward to another update from you.
Someone To Watch Over Me Fan chapter 69 . 5/25/2012
OhMyGod! Another wonderful chapter of my favorite fic!

*jumps up and down like a small child on christmas*

Aww... Ron.. He's acting so unlike the Ron in the books and movies...but I like your Ron better :-)

Poor Harry, always caught in the middle. I felt so bad for him having to see his best mate like that.

Ugh, Minerva is starting to really frustrate me. How is it that her STUDENTS had to be the grown ups for her? Don't even get me started on Molly... Those two are acting even more childish than the supposed children!

*grins like a dope* Ginny and Hermione are so damn adorable! Thick headed, oblivious, and frustrating...but so adorable.

...can they hug now? *puppy eyes*

I second the review that offered weekly reviews for more. This is an absolutely breathtaking work and I NEED to see how it ends! Not too soon though. Many more beautifully frustrating chapters are required before that happens. However, I would not be apposed to you throwing your ever faithful followers a bone in the near future hint hint.
ladygoddess8 chapter 69 . 5/23/2012
Everyone except Harry and Ron are acting so childish. Gosh, they all need to man up and deal with their problems. Ron sacrificed so much so they better at least talk if anything.
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »