Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
kingmassey chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Finally! I found a story well written and a decent length. I have been trying to find a new fanfic to read but I keep getting bored. I am very excited to go to chapter two of this one!

I usually forget to review chapters but I will try and make an effort to review on this one. So far the story seems promising. (:
HunterMoore chapter 100 . 4/9/2015
Spectacular ending, love that last moment. I could write a whole bunch of praise for the story, but I think you already know how amazing it is. So instead, I simply thank you for writing this story.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
lemon-rind chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
I had a moment of silence for this story. So much happened in this epilogue. It slots itself into canon well enough that I have to pretend that Fred doesn't die, because I don't want to think on it too hard.

Congratulations on writing this. I enjoyed, and I'm sure you did too, even if it was frustrating at times. I hope you'll keep writing. Are you thinking of anything new?

Anyway, thank you. This was a fantastic read, and definitely one of the stories I remember the most.
A for Antechinus chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
That was a good ending to the story. You tied everything in nicely.
Thankyou for writing this fic, I have greatly enjoyed it.
Cheers A
jadethetroll chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
Wonderful, i do find no other words.
flooj9235 chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
I've been one of those quiet readers that followed for years, and I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing this story! (I haven't had a chance to read this chapter yet, but I've been rooting for you to finish it, and I'm very glad you did it.) 230,000 words and 9 years are a lot of time and work, and most definitely no easy feat. Writing something so long, and with a compelling story to boot, is difficult, so great job! :D
lemon-rind chapter 99 . 3/19/2015
I feel like I'm not going to be able to write a review that equals how I feel about this impending end to a beautiful story. This was an incredibly fluffy chapter, and I absolutely loved it for being so happy in comparison to what came before it.

I feel spoiled. I get a happy ending, another chapter, and I get to try name a kitten. Which should really be named Godric. For obvious reasons. Thank you so much for continuing to write and pulling through on such a fantastic journey.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 99 . 3/18/2015
HunterMoore chapter 99 . 3/18/2015
Just one more to go then. Amazing chapter, glad to see Percy stop being a total wanker, at least for a moment. Can't wait for the epilogue. And as for those companion one-shots...Yes, absolutely, if you want to. That'd be great.
lyssaspeakgood chapter 98 . 3/14/2015
ahhhhhh! relieved everyone made it out okay but I'm hoping everyone blows a gasket over Dumbledore and his meddling ways. McGonagall and her protectiveness over the Weasleys is all I need. When she calls Dumbledore out for risking her family! ah! love it. Thank you for continuing with this story. It's been a long journey and I will honestly be sad to see it come to a close, but I look forward to what comes next for this story you've crafted.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 98 . 3/10/2015
I think this may be my favourite chapter yet. The dialogue was incredible. I laughed loudly at Minerva calling out Ron's fake sleeping. "my family" got me right in the heart. Dumbledore's priorities being revealed was excellent. I love the way you write him as someone who can't be trusted, as being as manipulative as he truely is.

I'm going to be sad when this journey ends, but I get so excited every time my email pops up with an update. I can't wait to see where it ends
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 98 . 3/9/2015
Dumbledore is pretty gross.
HunterMoore chapter 98 . 3/9/2015
Dumbledore's a dick. Awesome chapter, great little moment at the end.
lemon-rind chapter 98 . 3/9/2015
Dumbledore's brilliant, but that type of action is just... cold.
640 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »