Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
kingmassey chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
I can understand why Ginny acted the way she did towards Hermione. I have gone through depression and have kept things to myself as well and acted out of anger. Glad she didn't just spill everything. It keeps this story from being rushed. Very nicely done!

Aww, sad to see Molly and Arthur having some problems. It can only be expected though. He is a bit out there while she is not.

I love seeing moments that were not in the books. Of course, that is about what fanfiction is, but still. Before going off scipt, it is cool seeing moments that could of easily been passed by in the books. The last part seems like something that was cut out because they were getting too long.

I am officially hooked onto this story! Thanks for coming up with ideas and writing them! :D
kingmassey chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
It is interesting seeing into the mind of Minerva. This is the first time I have read a fanfic where you read from her perspective. It is the same with Molly, but her thoughts are easier to guess when reading the actual books. For me, anyway.

Anyway, on to chapter three!
kingmassey chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Finally! I found a story well written and a decent length. I have been trying to find a new fanfic to read but I keep getting bored. I am very excited to go to chapter two of this one!

I usually forget to review chapters but I will try and make an effort to review on this one. So far the story seems promising. (:
HunterMoore chapter 100 . 4/9/2015
Spectacular ending, love that last moment. I could write a whole bunch of praise for the story, but I think you already know how amazing it is. So instead, I simply thank you for writing this story.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
YOU DID IT YOU DID IT THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S BEAUTIFUL
lemon-rind chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
I had a moment of silence for this story. So much happened in this epilogue. It slots itself into canon well enough that I have to pretend that Fred doesn't die, because I don't want to think on it too hard.

Congratulations on writing this. I enjoyed, and I'm sure you did too, even if it was frustrating at times. I hope you'll keep writing. Are you thinking of anything new?

Anyway, thank you. This was a fantastic read, and definitely one of the stories I remember the most.
A for Antechinus chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
wow,
That was a good ending to the story. You tied everything in nicely.
Thankyou for writing this fic, I have greatly enjoyed it.
Cheers A
jadethetroll chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
Wonderful, i do find no other words.
flooj9235 chapter 100 . 4/6/2015
I've been one of those quiet readers that followed for years, and I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing this story! (I haven't had a chance to read this chapter yet, but I've been rooting for you to finish it, and I'm very glad you did it.) 230,000 words and 9 years are a lot of time and work, and most definitely no easy feat. Writing something so long, and with a compelling story to boot, is difficult, so great job! :D
lemon-rind chapter 99 . 3/19/2015
I feel like I'm not going to be able to write a review that equals how I feel about this impending end to a beautiful story. This was an incredibly fluffy chapter, and I absolutely loved it for being so happy in comparison to what came before it.

I feel spoiled. I get a happy ending, another chapter, and I get to try name a kitten. Which should really be named Godric. For obvious reasons. Thank you so much for continuing to write and pulling through on such a fantastic journey.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 99 . 3/18/2015
Perfect.
HunterMoore chapter 99 . 3/18/2015
Just one more to go then. Amazing chapter, glad to see Percy stop being a total wanker, at least for a moment. Can't wait for the epilogue. And as for those companion one-shots...Yes, absolutely, if you want to. That'd be great.
lyssaspeakgood chapter 98 . 3/14/2015
ahhhhhh! relieved everyone made it out okay but I'm hoping everyone blows a gasket over Dumbledore and his meddling ways. McGonagall and her protectiveness over the Weasleys is all I need. When she calls Dumbledore out for risking her family! ah! love it. Thank you for continuing with this story. It's been a long journey and I will honestly be sad to see it come to a close, but I look forward to what comes next for this story you've crafted.
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 98 . 3/10/2015
I think this may be my favourite chapter yet. The dialogue was incredible. I laughed loudly at Minerva calling out Ron's fake sleeping. "my family" got me right in the heart. Dumbledore's priorities being revealed was excellent. I love the way you write him as someone who can't be trusted, as being as manipulative as he truely is.

I'm going to be sad when this journey ends, but I get so excited every time my email pops up with an update. I can't wait to see where it ends
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 98 . 3/9/2015
Dumbledore is pretty gross.
642 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »