Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
lemon-rind chapter 95 . 2/24
Not really sure what happened. Peter wasn't just a dream?
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 94 . 2/21
Oh gosh, the way you write those little interactions between Molly and Minerva are just beautiful. "I hope you did." There's so much being said there. You're an expert at less is more.
lemon-rind chapter 94 . 2/21
Hermione really is too clever sometimes. And, Sirius is acting like such a fool. It's a bit heart-breaking really. Thanks for the update.
rookie802 chapter 94 . 2/21
Good chappy
Frontline chapter 2 . 2/20
Like it
Frontline chapter 1 . 2/20
Very good.

Excited to read more.

Took me 2 days to read but it was worth it. Well done.
lemon-rind chapter 93 . 2/19
Man, Snape is such a dingbat. Though I don't think Sirius is much higher up on that list right now either. Thanks for the mention again. But reallly, you deserve all the applause I give you. Your writing has gotten tighter over time, and I definitely love Ron's character development. All in all, good stuff.
lemon-rind chapter 87 . 2/19
Thanks for the dedication! I'm glad it was this chapter too. Ginny took a big step up in this one. I guess you could say that she flashed her Gryffindor colours.
lemon-rind chapter 92 . 2/18
The closer and closer we get to the end the more and more Ii feel like I'm going to miss this story. It's really just starting to show it true brilliance. Thank you for all the updates.
rookie802 chapter 92 . 2/15
Good chapter!
jrzygurl89 chapter 91 . 2/15
Aww I am glad they are working it out! I would like to see Percy and Ginny interact. I can't wait to see how that goes.
irezei chapter 91 . 2/13
That's done then, good for them! I wonder if all this will lead to an animagus showdown between Pettigrew and McGonagall. It would be fitting...
rookie802 chapter 91 . 2/13
Good job. Nice chapter:)
lostcoffee13 chapter 91 . 2/12
I really enjoy this fanfic and I hope u continue it.U have done an amazing job with it which I must add is hard to do with a story like I said I look forward to more chapters in the future.:)
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »