Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 97 . 3/5/2015
Do Ron and Harry HAVE to charge in :( :( :( But go Minerva and Mione!
HunterMoore chapter 97 . 3/3/2015
I actually got a little jittery when I saw the update for this chapter. And then I got all happy when I saw it was dedicated to me, so thanks for that. The chapter was, of course, amazing. I hate to see Pettigrew get away like that. And of course Ron gets himself stabbed. Part of me can't wait for the next chapter, but another part is sad about it coming any closer to the end. But that second part is stupid, because I really can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work, thanks again for the dedication, and a much larger thanks for writing this story in the first place.
lemon-rind chapter 97 . 3/3/2015
Gah. I'm really not sure who I'm mad at right now. Harry and Ron? Pettigrew? I hope everyone gets back out of it rather unscathed.
lemon-rind chapter 96 . 3/1/2015
I really enjoyed the scene with Fred and George. I think that was partially because of the kitten, and McGonagall's affinity for cats. Thank you for the chapter.
HunterMoore chapter 96 . 2/28/2015
Just finished reading these 96 chapters (finished the 95th a little while before 96 was up, but didn't get a review up on there before this chapter was out) and I have to say that this story is absolutely amazing. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about the Minerva/Molly part at the start, but you sold me on it pretty quickly, at the very least as far as this story is concerned. This is by far the best Harry Potter fic I've read, and I have loved every second of it, even the parts where I was sad. I can't wait to see what happens next, even if I'm a little upset to know it will be ending soon. So yeah, great work, keep it up, looking forward to the next chapter.
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 95 . 2/27/2015
That feel when Sirius leaves :(
lemon-rind chapter 95 . 2/24/2015
Not really sure what happened. Peter wasn't just a dream?
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 94 . 2/21/2015
Oh gosh, the way you write those little interactions between Molly and Minerva are just beautiful. "I hope you did." There's so much being said there. You're an expert at less is more.
lemon-rind chapter 94 . 2/21/2015
Hermione really is too clever sometimes. And, Sirius is acting like such a fool. It's a bit heart-breaking really. Thanks for the update.
rookie802 chapter 94 . 2/21/2015
Good chappy
Frontline chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Like it
Frontline chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Very good.

Excited to read more.

Guest chapter 93 . 2/19/2015
Took me 2 days to read but it was worth it. Well done.
lemon-rind chapter 93 . 2/19/2015
Man, Snape is such a dingbat. Though I don't think Sirius is much higher up on that list right now either. Thanks for the mention again. But reallly, you deserve all the applause I give you. Your writing has gotten tighter over time, and I definitely love Ron's character development. All in all, good stuff.
lemon-rind chapter 87 . 2/19/2015
Thanks for the dedication! I'm glad it was this chapter too. Ginny took a big step up in this one. I guess you could say that she flashed her Gryffindor colours.
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »