Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
Anonymous chapter 70 . 12/28/2012
This is genuinely the best slash story I have ever read, your writing is impeccable and the plot is fantastic.
I hope that you do update again because it would be a shame to let this story end unfinished. I absolutely adore this story and I'd like to point out that you're an amazing writer, please update soon! :)
Poetheather1 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Well... having Molly be the bold one was certainly a surprise. Nicely done there.
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
The ideas are really interesting. The pacing could use some work but there are really some lovely moments in here. Keep up the good work.
Millzazilla chapter 70 . 8/16/2012
This is a fantastic read. I hope you continue soon, im dying to know if Ginny and Hermione will work it all out. You have taken my emotions on a wild ride and,like any good ride I am qued up for another go. Beautiful representations of the characters and lovely,little descriptions.
blazeice9967 chapter 70 . 7/30/2012
Please, please please please PLEASE keep going with this. All the way to the end of the series. Make this a tale that would make J.K Rowling proud in its length and its determined readers, because I know you can. I stayed up all night reading this, without even knowing it. It takes great prowess in story-telling to do that to me, and now I can only beg you update again soon!
tie.gray chapter 70 . 7/29/2012
It has been so hard to reread this story and go through all the heartache again. I must see it through and I'm so glad you're trying to finish it. I would prefer the sstory conclude at the end of the series. That would allow Finny and Hermione time ti grow and have mature emotions towards eachother and allow Molly time to heal emotionally from her husbands death. Love the story.
Henri Jane chapter 70 . 7/26/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! I'd almost forgotten about your stories, but I found them again! :P Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 70 . 7/15/2012
This is amazing! Please keep on writing I need to know what happens! The characters and the story line are brilliant and it is the best fan fiction I have read in a long time :)
Btvsobsessed623 chapter 70 . 7/12/2012
Yay Ginny finally forgiving Hermione! I would love to see this story continue as long as possible, but I do think the other reviewers might be right that the story might not have the same effect/impact if you did that.

I do love the pairings though
sdnesfilledmy3 chapter 70 . 7/11/2012
I'm so happy you've updated and also ginny finally stops being angry at the events that had happened and happening..

I'm so glad too that she and hermione got to talk.. I just wish things will go fine too with molly and minerva..

About your query, I really don't mind where you take this story.. But I also agree with one reviewer that maybe dragging it til the end of the books might ruin the ending this story should have.. Thanks for still continuing with this wonderful fic..
A for Antechinus chapter 70 . 7/7/2012
Hiya,
This was another interesting chapter. I quite liked it. As to when to finish it, I am greedy and am going to say throughought the series. Or prehaps you could finish the main story at the end of Azkaban and then give a epilogue of sorts.
Afor
InactiveNowAndForever chapter 70 . 7/6/2012
YEEEEES! An update! I'm glad Ginny and Herms are on good terms now. I'm fine with in-consistant updates if you're thinking about continuing this until the end of the series. It's your decision.
lyssaspeakgood chapter 70 . 7/6/2012
I love getting the alert that this story has an update. I think I'll need to reread it though, I feel like there's a bunch of small stuff I don't remember and That's just unacceptable. As to your note at the beginning, I don't min sporadic updates, so if you were to continue this story through all the years I'd stick with it and review with each new installment, but I also understand if you choose not to. I look forward to the next chapter
flooj9235 chapter 70 . 7/6/2012
Hooray, an update! I can't wait to see how this will work itself out. You do a wonderful job writing it!
That said, I think you should probably end it on a sooner note than following it through the series. Dragging it out longer than necessary usually doesn't end up turning out as well as it could.
Keep up the wonderful work! I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Btvsobsessed623 chapter 69 . 6/7/2012
I found this story a couple years ago and really liked it, I'm so glad you're continuing with it.

Please update soon!