Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
floatingondamaris chapter 26 . 3/4/2007
As always, looking forward to the next update.
Tsujiku chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Two words: Absolutely brilliant.

My only complaint is having to wait for the next chapter. Quite a moving piece of literature.
Spikesagitta chapter 26 . 3/1/2007
ah, monday's blues...lol! anyway glad that you updated! it's been awhile, see ya next update then.
Spikesagitta chapter 25 . 2/5/2007
ah, now we're getting somewhere with the relationships through it was fun watching them dance circles, it's also very frustating. glad to see some progress, hope the happy mood last, through i kinda doubt that, what a good romance without some heavy conflict?
floatingondamaris chapter 25 . 2/5/2007
Love Harry.

Love how Hermione's not taking the bait.

Love how clueless Ron is (and his appetite-i can just see it in my head, it's cute.)

Love the little Colin/Gin thing.

Can't wait for more.
floatingondamaris chapter 24 . 1/31/2007
Well-written, love the witty bits.

The 'rents are in such a huge mess... (sigh)

Can't wait to see more progress on Gin and Hermione.
Spikesagitta chapter 24 . 1/25/2007
still sweet! and im still reading! ah, who care about me. i just hope that you'll update regulary! lol, but that wishful thinking. anyway be awaiting the next chapter then!
Spikesagitta chapter 23 . 1/21/2007
very sweet and touaching. if it wasnt, i wouldn't be here reading this now would it? really cant wait to read where the story leads
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 23 . 1/18/2007

FINALLY! WO! I really, really love Minerva and Molly together. They seem so.. so in love! And Ginny and Hermione! That hug. You wrote it perfectly. I feel like I know exactly how they felt, just because you wrote it so well. I really, really love this fic.
Trisagian chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
E! This is so exciting!
HallieElizabeth1015 chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
so good plez keep writing!
Ryncor chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
heh finally. more!
Aviane chapter 23 . 1/18/2007

Finally:D More happiness!

Update fast!
Jenn chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
I love the last line that Ginny said... It put a grin on my face.
kttykiwi chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
YAY! They stopped beating around the bush, Finally!

Good work and update soon please
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »