Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
EagleRay chapter 27 . 3/8/2007
oh...Ginny's gonna be soo angry when she finds out Hermione did it. I can't wait for that scene. Very nice update!
kreachers-padfoot chapter 26 . 3/6/2007
Well, I just finnished reading this story, and I have to say: I LOVED IT! This was by far one of the best femme's I've ever read. It was very well written. I loved that It was long, and that you didn't try to cram so much into each chapter. Often times you come across fanfics that are short, and litterally bludgeon you with the immense amount of info they try to cram in each chapter to keep it short. I think that this was a very well written story, I really enjoyed reading it. I do hope you update soon. This is an amazinig story, keep up the good work! Kudos to you!
floatingondamaris chapter 26 . 3/4/2007
As always, looking forward to the next update.
Tsujiku chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Two words: Absolutely brilliant.

My only complaint is having to wait for the next chapter. Quite a moving piece of literature.
Spikesagitta chapter 26 . 3/1/2007
ah, monday's blues...lol! anyway glad that you updated! it's been awhile, see ya next update then.
Spikesagitta chapter 25 . 2/5/2007
ah, now we're getting somewhere with the relationships through it was fun watching them dance circles, it's also very frustating. glad to see some progress, hope the happy mood last, through i kinda doubt that, what a good romance without some heavy conflict?
floatingondamaris chapter 25 . 2/5/2007
Love Harry.

Love how Hermione's not taking the bait.

Love how clueless Ron is (and his appetite-i can just see it in my head, it's cute.)

Love the little Colin/Gin thing.

Can't wait for more.
floatingondamaris chapter 24 . 1/31/2007
Well-written, love the witty bits.

The 'rents are in such a huge mess... (sigh)

Can't wait to see more progress on Gin and Hermione.
Spikesagitta chapter 24 . 1/25/2007
still sweet! and im still reading! ah, who care about me. i just hope that you'll update regulary! lol, but that wishful thinking. anyway be awaiting the next chapter then!
Spikesagitta chapter 23 . 1/21/2007
very sweet and touaching. if it wasnt, i wouldn't be here reading this now would it? really cant wait to read where the story leads
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 23 . 1/18/2007

FINALLY! WO! I really, really love Minerva and Molly together. They seem so.. so in love! And Ginny and Hermione! That hug. You wrote it perfectly. I feel like I know exactly how they felt, just because you wrote it so well. I really, really love this fic.
Trisagian chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
E! This is so exciting!
HallieElizabeth1015 chapter 23 . 1/18/2007
so good plez keep writing!
Ryncor chapter 23 . 1/18/2007