Reviews for Someone To Watch Over Me
lemon-rind chapter 93 . 2/19/2015
Man, Snape is such a dingbat. Though I don't think Sirius is much higher up on that list right now either. Thanks for the mention again. But reallly, you deserve all the applause I give you. Your writing has gotten tighter over time, and I definitely love Ron's character development. All in all, good stuff.
lemon-rind chapter 87 . 2/19/2015
Thanks for the dedication! I'm glad it was this chapter too. Ginny took a big step up in this one. I guess you could say that she flashed her Gryffindor colours.
lemon-rind chapter 92 . 2/18/2015
The closer and closer we get to the end the more and more Ii feel like I'm going to miss this story. It's really just starting to show it true brilliance. Thank you for all the updates.
rookie802 chapter 92 . 2/15/2015
Good chapter!
jrzygurl89 chapter 91 . 2/15/2015
Aww I am glad they are working it out! I would like to see Percy and Ginny interact. I can't wait to see how that goes.
irezei chapter 91 . 2/13/2015
That's done then, good for them! I wonder if all this will lead to an animagus showdown between Pettigrew and McGonagall. It would be fitting...
rookie802 chapter 91 . 2/13/2015
Good job. Nice chapter:)
lostcoffee13 chapter 91 . 2/12/2015
I really enjoy this fanfic and I hope u continue it.U have done an amazing job with it which I must add is hard to do with a story like I said I look forward to more chapters in the future.:)
lyssaspeakgood chapter 90 . 2/9/2015
I really do love the Ron/McGonagall relationship. Thank you for continuing on with this story, I always look forward to the next chapter
rookie802 chapter 90 . 2/8/2015
Good chapter!
jrzygurl89 chapter 88 . 1/31/2015
I love how close Ron and Minirva are getting! it's sweet!
rookie802 chapter 88 . 1/30/2015
Great chapter!
Princess Scherbatskaya chapter 88 . 1/29/2015
I just read this entire story in one sitting. I'm simultaneously crying and laughing, and I hate you for torturing my loves and I love you for the fantastic work you've done here. I'm excited and terrified to see what's coming.
jadethetroll chapter 88 . 1/29/2015
I did the same thing! Its so reashureing to habe it mentioned by someone else. Whenever i.. well, experienced something equally disturbing as Ron had, and since i had noone to go to, i picked up my only stuffed animal and a Backgammon set and go to one of the asigned guards (social workers, nurses) at the clinical ward i was in and the recogniced my actions and made time for me if possible, to play one or two or three rounds until i was distracted enough to continue my day normally.
Thank you for remembering me of that :)
Torak the Slash Lover chapter 87 . 1/27/2015
Oh gosh they're all grown up and doing selfless things. Oh man I love your story, it just keeps giving
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »