Reviews for Rain
Risako chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Hi there! Remember me?

I haven't read much stories about the Devil's Nest gang...but this was awesome! Your escriptions were flavorful and gave me a sense of the rain as well. You know what I mean, right? Yup. _ I love it when I feel like I'm momentarily in the midst of the characters and surrounded by the setting in the story, rather than just sitting in a swivel chair and reading off a computer screen.

Hmm, Martel/Dorchette is cool! I never dwelled too much on that pairing, but I like it. :3 Thanks for introducing it to me.

Welp, all in all, it was a wonderful read. I'm glad I read it. You're a pretty awesome storyteller.

Hope to see you soon!

Risako
Wandering Namekian chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Wow, I really like this story, normally I don't like anime based stuff (I'm a manga person), but this was nice and it was really in character. It felt like it had more of the attitude of the chimeras in the manga, where they weren't really bitter at all about the experimentation. I'm also MartelxDorchette so that made me happy as well. I hope you continue to write Devil's Nest stuff, there really aren't enough of us doing it.

-pat-pat-

-Dende-sama was here.

Allison
greedfangirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Yeah for the chimera gang! _ They are all so kewl! I luv the DorochetexMarta pairing! Loved your story, great job with it! Thanks for writing a kewl story on the Devils Nest crew!
It's dark and raining chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
It's dark and raining and I'm home alone and if I'm not mistaken, it appears I'm your first reviewer. Now, I'm thingy with spelling and I'm such a huge FMA fan and I've never heard of this occurance, so I'm curious to know where you learnt to spell his name 'Donochet'? Because in the manga and anime (don't kill me for this because they really do say his name in both, I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears) his name is Dorchette. Everyone else is right but Dorchette. I'm sorry, I'm sorry , I'm sorry (I'm good at apoloigizing for spelling corrections when they're not wanted because my friend hates it), I'm sorry, but I love his name for some reason (especially the way it's spelt. I get all fluffy when I spell it... no, I don't have a crush on him... I just get fluffy). I also love the pairing.