Reviews for Seven Simple Words
Katlover chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww, so cute! I bet that made Kratos teary :) *Wonders what Lloyd gave him*

I always love how you write Noishe so that he seems more human. He's such a smart "dog" :P lol
SilverFinDragon chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
so kawaii ) luv your story!
Falling Feathers chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I always wondered if they had Christmas in Symphonia! Hehe I guess now I know they do! What did Lloyd give Kratos? A pair of fluffy Noishe slippers? Yeah! (Hey I'd buy them!) But simple words! Such a cool idea Kasan! I was thinking...what would each of the guys give each other? Raine and Genis would get books...Collete ribbons...Regal...uh, mittens? Hehehe... Yay! Another amazing job by Kasan!
Saffire Persian chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Kasan, belated doesn't even cut it. XD

You're making me think of Christmas in the middle of Spring!

Nevertheless, you have a very nice one-shot. Sheena was hilarious with her little card trick - and I'd imagine she'd do that. And the mistletoe scene between them just made me laugh. xD Lloyd and Colette are so dense it's not even funny.. 0_o yet, they're so the same that way.

And the ending of the piece was a definite 'aw' moment. But what was in the box indeed.
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Yay for Lloyd being nice!_

Regal: What was in the box though?

Raine: Yes, I'm very curious.

It wasn't the gift, it was the fact that Lloyd was willing to give him a gift. And seven little words...cute!_

Keep up the good work!_
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Aww whata warm fuzzy fic! So cute! I thought someone wouldve noticed Kratos and ushered him inside, but I guess that wouldve been a bit predictable...but aww lloyd still remembered him! Aint he a sweetie,lol, wonder what he gave Kratos too o.o, lovely job kasan D
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was super fluffy in a good way. :) Really lovely stuff. _

Couldn't help but laugh at Sheena putting an iced up card down Lloyd's back. :) The interaction between Lloyd and Noishe was absolutely superb as well, I can just imagine the look he gives Lloyd, that guilty-without-looking-guity look, a friend of mine has a dog who likes biscuits who's great at pulling cute faces like that. XD You write Noishe so well! Thank you for giving such an underappreciated character the attention he deserves.

The ending was beautiful. :) Superb stuff. _