Reviews for A Step Too Far
Magick Starr chapter 18 . 5/20/2010
Hey, it's Lou! I got the subtle hints in the A/Ns that you liked reviews so thought I'd do that instead of cluttering up your fb! I'll try and keep this short...

For starters, thank god my speculations were only half right! I hoped you wouldn't be as mean to make the results positive!

Anyway, both this and Only Us are just adorable stories and the characterisation was really good - I could definitely see an older Maureen being like that, and yay at them being all familyish with Libby and Annabeth. And I do love Libby, she's an adorable character and really well written. I loved it :)
DEFiiANCE chapter 18 . 10/12/2009
I repeat what I said about Only Us (but with different words) - a superbly stunning story :)

Thank you for telling me about this!
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 18 . 5/3/2007
Loved it! I loved the end, 'Last night I had a dream" lol that was pretty funny. I'm not sure if you heard but Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal are going back to Broadway this summer late july to August to repraise their roles as Mark and Roger! I want to go so bad!
L Ducky chapter 18 . 8/2/2006
awe this is adorable! i really did love this story, your writing style ios one of my faves.

-fave author and story and author alert-
luvforsawyer chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
They bet on Mark and Maureen getting married? I love it! LOL
Snurtz chapter 18 . 7/25/2006
OMG! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY!

I don't want it to end :( It's so good!

That Annabeth. O-M-G. I'm excited!

This is just as good as Only Us. Honestly. You are such a great writer.
writingtiger chapter 18 . 7/20/2006
That's a very interesting way of ending it with the focus falling to the characters that passed away. Good job!
Kadiddle chapter 18 . 7/19/2006
Hey Its me formally known as CFK. I'm kind of sad this is my last review for this story! You have a gift. For one, you know how to end a story. It doesn't drag on, and ends in a perfect spot. Your epilouge was brilliant it gave us a taste of the future and closure on the characters that we have grown to enjoy over these past months. Lastly, I give you so much credit for being able to write these characters that thousands of people have come to love through the movie and stage show, yet somehow you've given them your own voice. Beautiful job and I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
A Leap of Faith chapter 18 . 7/17/2006
The whole story was wonderful. Sorry for my lack of reviews, I haven't been on as much. But I still feel that the epilogue was absolutely perfect. This really was the perfect ending to a perfect story (plus, I adored the name Annabeth). Looking forward to reading more of your future stories and e-mail when you have the chance.
Memilyxoxo chapter 18 . 7/16/2006
omigod! im gonna cry now that this is over!
BroadwayPianoLady chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
Five words:

your ending gave me chills.

amazing. it's sad that this has to end, even though if i am correct, the first chapter of only us was supposed to be a oneshot! anyway, i am quite amazed with your story and look forward to others.

-Gina
pookiebear chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
I haven't been reviewing your story but I realized I would only be saying how great it is over and over again so I decided to let you finish to tell you. But honestly, this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read of anything, and I'm beyond ecstatic that you decided to do this sequel because I LOVED "Only Us". Both of these stories were beautiful beyond compare and your writing was amazing! I hope you continue to share with us your amazing talent seeing as how we don't really have access to your brain so we won't know what goes on in that genius head of yours. Again, congratulations on completing this fantasmic story. I think I've run out of superbly great adjectives now so I'll be waiting to hear more from you..or else ;]
GreyRENThead chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
Wow, this is by far the best story I think I've ever read. Your writing is beautiful and I hope you write more stories very soon!

-Kait

KK. OK?

Happy Writing,

Scarfy
milkmoth chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
Aw, I think that was actually my favorite chapter so far. :) It was incredibly sweet, but at the same time kind of sad. Good job, you wrote a wonderful story!