Reviews for How Long Have You Been Standing There?
MyRedeemerLives chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
really sweet! )
TigerButterflied chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This was great! A moment of humiliation and terror transforms to the best moment of his life. Very nice!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Cool
livetoeat06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Aw! Cute fic! :-D Don't worry, I don't think anybody's blaming you for the lack of plot bunnies. I agree with you; where the heck has Greg gone in the past few episodes? You would think he would have done something crazy when that forensic tv show was following him around, but we got bupkis. Oh well.
PRGirl08 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
good story.i thought it was very r so hasnt been in alot of the new csi have to put him in more soon.

mona:)
Maddy-CSI too lazy unsigned chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
What a sweet fiction! It reminds me a little of how me and my beau got together. You're a good writer, and I completely agree about Greg not being in enough of the new episodes. One other thing, WHAT'S WITH HIS HAIR AND CLOTHES? He used to be flamboyantly-clothed, spiky-haired, effervescent and bubbly lab tech, whereas now he's drably-dressed, flat-haired, depressed (and depressing) oh-so-emo CSI level 1. Shame, all that awesomeness going to waste like that.

Maddy
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This is great and very well done!
angel6.d chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I liked this. It was short and sweet. Byez!

-angel6
Lalenna chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
hmm...Its a really good story I just think Sara's 'I love you' was out of character. Otherwise great...I kno what you mean about the lack of Greg so far in this series. Hopefully your plot bunnies will return with lots of goodies.

-Lenna
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I was a little mad to that he wasnt in last night episode, but we cant have him all the time, but i have noticed that his parts are getting smaller and smaller. Awesome Job.
remoob1513 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
you definitely could have went more into it but its sweet. cant wait to read more!
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Yes. Where. The. Heck. Is. My. Greggo?