Reviews for Understanding
the blanket chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
So lovely. The ending I wish they could have had, though, not all of it is totally out of reach. :)
sadbird chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
...wow, i have to say. this story is one of the best so far. so beautiful. sasuke was so...sweet in his very own way! aw! I LOVED IT!
Tsubomi chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
To love means not to look at each other but to look together into the same direction. -Exupéry

Your fic mature and wonderful. It's good to know that love doesn't last for three years like someone said, but is growing stronger with each years _ Ops my thoughts wandered too much n_n

A question for thoughts: what is retirement age for ninjas? XD
coconutmandarin chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Almost bittersweet...but I loved it
JessAlba chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
You know most people don't show the old version of the characters in their epilogues. They think ageing is ugly and the only way a person and love can be beautiful and exciting and spontaneous is when they are young.

But you made it incredibly beautiful. Which is what it should be.

Age shouldn't be thought of as ugly. It's a part of life. And I am very young. Only 14. And a few years ago I though: "Eww! Being old is really gonna suck! Old people married and kissing! Sick!"

But stories like yours really show me that I am maturing, because I see that anything can be beautiful if you have love. Even wrinkles and gray hair!

Definetly going on my favorite stories list.

A reply would be great.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
*squeals* Twas awesome!I loved it, it was really in-character-ish, and just... really cute.

I read the second part, and itas good, but just slightly more dramatic-ish than this one, so I liked this better .
dashdashhypenspace chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
good first chapter.

FREAKIN' AMAZING second chapter!

lol, amazing writing.

XD keep it up
MisSs005 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Nice! I like happy stories!
The.Guiding.Star chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
oh thank you thank you thank you!hey girl its me,Azariathedreamer!I absolutely Love the description of the wedding,and the kids,and the making love your story is THE BEST!
Gaoxing chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Ah, you can't see or hear it, but I was clapping. This was a truly well written story, and I enjoyed reading it.

I adore the fact that you were able to make them love eachother without making Sasuke into the too-caring or too-heartless one that most people end up turning him into.

I also enjoyed that despite the fact that they had children and got older, Sasuke STILL went out on missions.

Gasp! I smile widely at you, the ending was completely believable, hardly even counted as fiction

Bravo.
animesweetie chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
lol i loved it...so cute...glad you made an epilogue...

but wouldn't the daughter be born 9 months after he left?...not 14?...long pregnancy...lol...

but anyhoo...good good!...ja ne...
FormerAurora chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
*here to leave admiring word*

I really loved how you were able to depict sasuke and sakura old, and still in love... many authors only write stories about them young, because it seems like old age will never come. (I know it feels that way to me)

I'd say more, but I need to go eat lunch... I'll leave the rest in my next review!

Still loving your writing,

Formeraurora
Verdandil chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
That was absolutely lovely. I'm so glad that you wrote this. And, like I said before, I love the way you write. It always makes me want to know what happens next and when I start reading, it seems like I can't stop. And in some way, it makes me sad when the chapter/fanfic reaches it's end. Keep up the good work.
Zen-san chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
that was so good but also it seemed king of sad to me! that was really sweet! i love sasuke sakura pairing! your story has easily become one of my favorites!
LeadYouIn chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
That was a fantastic story! The characterization was very nicely done as well! Great job!