Reviews for The next generation of Hogwarts!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 9/17/2010
this is kind of cute, hermoine fixing her friend ship with harry and ron, hermoine kids trying to know harry and ron, and the kind get in more trouble then there parents did and that is saying something.
Fujin101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hola!

Fuj from the review thread here...

So this is a good start! A few quibbles: there were some small grammatical errors scattered throughout, none that serious (for instance: he asked Ron and me, not Ron and I). Also I rather wished there was more description between the dialogue. Has King's Crossing changed? Why did Hermione not keep in contact with the trio for so long? This seems completely against the extreme closeness they display in canon.

But the thing is, this is the first chapter, and the point is to ask questions to be resolved later. So...onward!

Good start!
MonkeyAxman1302 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
I reckon he's a Gryffindor at heart, just with spunk! Has to be the best line of this fic so far! Bravo, very funny!

Monkey
MonkeyAxman1302 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Interesting story. I really can't fathom Draco/Hermione stories but somehow that wasn't awful. Although Draco calling Hermione sweetie just sounds wrong.

I swear if anybody tried to call Hermione 'Mione then she would castrate them and kill them, resurrect them and reattached there bits to do again and again!

Thanks for writing, even if it is a bit odd.

Monkey
pstibbons chapter 14 . 4/9/2007
This fic made fun reading :)
Zarroc chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
good chap,

i really liked it,

TheShyMonster chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
they don't learn the aquementi spell till 6th year and even if thier parents taught them it would be too hard again snape now is the one over reacting and he would probaly have a soft spot for someone named after him sage needs to get over herself who breaks down because someone starts calling them a liar it just isn't done learn how to write!
TheShyMonster chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
she is 11 and she put on more make up than i wear and im 13 hermione over reacted at the welcome feast wtf your father is... wateva she nearly attacked them! Sage only stupefied someone it's not worthy of even a detention so really this is kinda crappy and you need to get your priorities straigt
lupinsstar chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
fabulous! and knowing you...i actually wouldn't be suprised if this did end up novel length! lol! more pwease or i be bugging you at school about it
Zarroc chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
will she be ok?

i hope so...

jazzymine91 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
Okay...um wow. Alrighty let me first say that this is one of the few stories of Hermione and Draco's kids that i actually like. I wasnt able to see the time table awhile back so yeah if you still have that picture i would like to see it. Omgosh at times i just wanted to scream at Sage and then when Scarlet did the big outburst thingy i was like 'FINALLY' haha. but i didnt like how she was horrified or somthing like that about making a big fuss over her twinlike that. She shouldnt have...well thats what i think anyways. How could Sage at all times be carrying the basilisk venomn with her in her pocket? thats a little odd dont cha think so? Then when i think of Severus and Sage together i just get a really wrong image of Sage hugging a little Severus Snape. Then i remeber that hes a weasly and his hair color changes to orange and isnt greasy anymore. lol. Oh and the letters that the peoples sent did they send them like before Harry and Ron set out for the school? :o is sage's mammy and paps dead? Did SY kill them? id that why they havnt written back? Well i guess i could be overexaggeratting and its nothing but yeah. Then this whole thing about Sage having a mental breakdown is sad because i dont think that should happen. Hopefully next chapter that turns out okay. Okay well yeah it think thats all i got to say. Update soon.

-jazzymine91
lupinsstar chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
no! Sage better be okay! another fantabulistic chapter becci! woot! cya soon x
kamion chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
wow, there has been some breeding, I like it how you tried to match the names of the children with their parents... Paris Parkinson... second name Hilton, nice stepp up for an airheaded Slytherin girl...Lily and James are of course obligatoir for children of Harry. I can't see Harry in canon NOT name his children after his parents ( HE WILL SURVIVE BOOK SEVEN)

Sage and Scarlett are nice names, nice to connect them with House colours... personally I prefer only Latin sounding names for Malfoys as Lucius, or Julius or that structure.

Good you made an list of the names and sorting, in the text it was a bit confusing.
Zarroc chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
good chap,

i really liked it,

Sage Weasley... how cute!

Zarroc chapter 11 . 8/4/2006