Reviews for Devotion
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
it's cute, innocent with no major interactions of a huge story line. strangly enough it's one of those relaxing sort of story. (don't think of me as pervert. i mean relaxing as in it's not too elaborate and long-lasting.) i liked it. Honest.
070 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh, I love it :D It's so short but you capture so many things in this.
SarahNev chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
*shields eyes* I'd already seen that spoiler pic of Riza's back but there are probably some non-scanlation-reading people that haven't yet. It would be good to take the spoiler out of the summary. xP
1st Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Me love it!
Pyro Metal chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Continue! I'm loving it!
Riza loves Roy chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
omg. I loved it. Riza x Roy fanfiction always fascinates me! _
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Ah, Roy cocky as ever...I liked it
royxrizalover-edelric chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
nice story though ive seen almost the complete series of fma i dont rememeber anything about riza having any markings on her back... do you know where i can find a pic of that? if so would you be so kind as to e-mail it to me at

love teh story very well writen-x
white epitome chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
*sigh!* if only the tatoo means what we want it to mean...but i wish that it will be something positive about royai...wah! the suspense in the manga is killing me!

the story is nice...yup, simple and sweet... i like those kinds of stories...yeah! way to go!

*goes off obsessively theorizing about riza's back with her sister...*
Rain chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aw. Me likie.
ME chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hawkeye has a tatoo?
Melitza chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Oh come on. You can't stop there!

*pout*

I'm dying to see what the real reason for that array is, though... it is one kick-butt array...

I'm still hoping it was given to her by Roy. There's something absolutely romantic and possessive about that. Somehow, however, I'm thinking it won't be so.
Cles chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Damn... They need to get chapter 58 up soon, or I'll go crazy... Oh well, this was very sweet, good job!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This is the most discussed topic about Manga this year. I was waiting to see a fic about it. This is very well-done. Do you think that is actually what it is or do you have a different theory?
rizahawkeye21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
this was sweet. i haven't read the manga (ive only seen the tv series) is it any good? keep writing.