Reviews for In the Fourth Year
EchoedShadows chapter 20 . 3/4/2008
wow usually i can't stand x-overs but this is a really good one it fits so well with the story i can't wait until you update! I think you should have something huge happen w/ her old life and the students find out.
WinterLoveSong chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
Please update soon! Awesome story!
Elevanya chapter 16 . 5/28/2007
update soon!
WinterLoveSong chapter 16 . 5/28/2007
Um, once again, AWESOME!

Oh, and this is my view on Ami: I think it's cool that she knows about Moody and that she knows more about things than even Dumbledore does. I've always been a fan of Star Wars, and I think it's awesome the way you mixed the two

I think that's enough from the peanut gallery. XP

-WinterLoveSong
Elevanya chapter 15 . 5/27/2007
good chapter
WinterLoveSong chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
This is AMAZING! Please update soon! *cries, wishing that the whole story was done* PLEASE!

I also have a question. Why didn't more people review? This story is MAGNIFICENT!
Elevanya chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
Cackling? *shrug* update soon.
Elevanya chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
I like, write more!
Nightfoot chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I like the story. I like how you follow the book, but tell it from someone elses view. My one complaint is that Ami is a bit of a mary sue. Perhaps you could back off on her powers a bit. But it seems well written, and I otherwise like where the story is going
Tori chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This is a very interesting story. I really like the way you combined the two stories and I wish that other writers would do Harry Potter/ Star Wars crossovers more often. Keep writing!
Elevanya chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
I really like it, write more.
Ian chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
I like the story its very interesting and being a fan of the Potter books I find this an interesting take on the story. It would be really cool if you gave us more of Ami's story either in flashbacks in this story or in another story altogether.

Anyway great story hope to see more.

Ian
Hidden-Deception chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
hey, this is pretty cool. i liek it ) cant wait til the next chapter!