Reviews for Baby Games
twlightbella chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Hermione and Draco's newborn daughters name jade elizabeth narcissa malfoy
Ilovetomfelton chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well, I have no idea why everyone's so surprised that the father's Draco. This IS a Dramione story, right? Duh.

And Jade? Really? Tom Felton's girlfriend's name? A.k.a Astoria Greengrass's real name? Wasn't this name kind of ironic in a DRAMIONE story?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I liked it!:) I don't get why everybody it at the end Draco wa the father and husband. I thought he was the whole way threw...
DreamEscape7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I was so happy when I found out the father was Draco! And I love the name!
jessinamaca chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I KNEW IT WAS DRACO! call it women intuition or ESPN or something, i just know things. lol. loved it!
Nosilla chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was clever, making us wait till the end to find out who Hermione was married to.

And I love thier daughter's name.

Even though she stole my middle name. (jk)
lupinsstar chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
becci! you are far too obsessed with Dramione...although they do make a sweet couple... aw Jade! cuteness!

really good story idea too, i just don't see where you get the time to do all this writing!

x
alaskanwoman25 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
this is really good, please add more chapters when you can find the time to do so please, thanks
karine.snake chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aww too cute ! I didn't know that it's was Draco the father So much for a good surprise ! Your story was very good !
Immortal Phantom chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Oh wow. That was so sweet! I love the name! Bravo!
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Very interesting. I loved how you didn't reveal who the father was until the very end.
Raven Claw Potions Master chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Lol, what a funny ending! I was thinking that it would have a surprise ending, like the baby turned out to look exactly like harry and then hermione confessed that she had an affair, but this ending was much funnier.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Oh, that was fun! Love the little jog at the ending, I didn't know it was Draco until I saw the name!
Zarroc chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
good story, i liked it, so i'm guessing the husband is Draco? keep reading and writing and i look forward to reading more of your work soon

btw, i like the name you chose for the baby, it sounds nice

-Zarroc-
SparklingEyesWithACrazyMind chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Woah. Odd twist at the end, but hysterical one the less. Good story