Reviews for Lost and Found
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 4/5
I do hope this isn't the last chapter of this charming epic. Snape is healing; though he'll have setbacks, they shouldn't be too hard to overcome, especially not with the support team that he has. He's beginning to function as part of the school again, and doing his best to teach Harry what he needs to know. Hermione and Ron have had their Moment of Truth, and Ron is still alive after it, though I suspect he'll have nightmares about canaries on occasion.

And I've been ignoring Pottermore like mad myself, especially when it contradicts the books.

I do hope to see more chapters someday.
sbrande chapter 27 . 3/14
Fantastic story all I can say is for you to continue doing what you are doing and please don't abandon this story.

Love Sonia :)
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 28 . 2/15
Please tell me you've got more stored away!
Oryx chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
To Newtinmpls: I am glad for you that your first time was easy, not everyone's is. Some people bleed enough not only for the smell to be potentially noticed by someone as sensitive as Severus, but enough to require pads. And some have significant pain not only on their first time, but on several consecutive times, until the muscles adapt. People's bodies are different, not everyone is you.
Newtinmpls chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
Of course I recognized "fainting in coils" - well used. And good call on Adrian's part, both the noting things were going on (I would have expected no less) and the comment about relative ages.
Newtinmpls chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
Oh for heavens sakes ... does no one (female) actually remember their first time? Pain enough to even bother about? Blood? Enough blood to smell? Really, quit reading medieval fantasies. Think about it - regardless of how ignorant the wizarding world would be, Hermoine's probably been using tampons for years.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
I love this story to pieces, but I have to admit I am very, very disappointed in your rare updates. Actually the story seems to have been abandonned. Pity, it was one of the best.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
I have just reread a few chapters (again), and this is still one of the best stories out there. And I desperately miss an update. Some kind of happy-ending, with Tom Riddle gone for good, Hermione and Severus still together and ... well - just everything as it should be.

Will you ever update again? Will you ever finish this story? I very much hope so. It is just to good, to leave it hanging unfinished like that.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
Wonderful story. Never a boring moment and almost on the edge of my wanting to find out what happened next. The three of you are very talented writers and look forward to an update, hopefully in the near future.

Having Snape "meet the parents" would be entertaining although probably not feasible for some time due to The War.

Hn. Mouldyshorts dying from lead poisoning would definitely be an original way to go.
(Not to mention, he was crazy enough to start with. I mean who would serious start pulling - or rather tearing - apart there own soul? Surely he'd have noticed side effects or at least be concerned about the resulting the physical signs and their meaning if not feeling what I'd imagine to be serious strain on the soul.)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
The comment about The Voice reminded me of the Bene Gesserit - an all female organisation - from Frank Herbert's Dune. Good book which I suggest reading if you haven't already. The Voice was something they trained in, manipulating their vocal cords so that people said Voice was directed to would be strongly compelled to obey them. A bit like the whole Jedi-mind-power thing.
(They also were referred to as "witches" by people who didn't like them very much.)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
I'm an art student and was amused by your mention of Francis Bacon. Can't say I like his work and I find his subject matter a tad disturbing with his fixation with screaming. I seem to recall reading - in my research for an 1000 word essay - that Bacon once mentioned than he had a textbook, or something like it, with screaming faces which he found extremely fascinating. He was a disturbed man. I like some of his colour palette and partially his technique, albeit not the subject. Sorry if I'm rambling.

Anyways! I only recently came across this story two days ago and quite like it. It very realistic and respectful and cute. And probably the best characterisation of Snap I've read so far. Love all the character interaction.
(I'll continue reading now...)
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
British Blackjack reminds me of a card game, Crazy Eights. A couple people have commented that Crazy Eights is a little like UNO, although I prefer Crazy Eights to UNO as a general rule.
Playing with two desks is best, even if your only
riverrat chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
Are you going to finish this? This is such a great story. Please keep ging. I really enjoy it. I hope I didn't make a mistake by starting to read this. I usually stay away from WIP's because too many never get finished.
Please update soon.
riverrat chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
You have a great way of wording things. I'm really getting into your story and love every bit of it.
riverrat chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Great story! I meant to leave you a review earlier but I can't seem to get myself torn away from this long enough to do so. Before I dive into the next chapter I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this story.