Reviews for Lost and Found
makaem chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love opening notes explaining everything, so thank you.
notwritten chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
I have enjoyed this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
The Fluffy Ball chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
I wasn't about to review (sorry, I really didn't have anything to say other than "good job!"), but I laughed hard when you mentioned a sonic screwdriver. I just got into Doctor Who a month ago, and am currently writing a DW/HP crossover fic. I even have the rough draft sitting open in another window. Too funny.

I will kiss your feet (figuratively) if you make more references to the show. M, Snape and the 4th Doctor together, yummy.

Good job on the chappie, BTW. There, see? I did review!
FascinatingSnape chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
amazing
squeaker19450 chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
what a great chapter. I loved how firm Severus was with Albus. your ttention to detail is amazing. Looking forward to more.
Doro.neko chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
"I half expect him to produce a sonic screwdriver," Adrian muttered.

At last! My favorite two fandoms UNITE! ;)
Hypnobarb chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
I've so enjoyed the evolution of the relationship between Severus and Hermione. Two utterly insecure people who begin to find security in each other. Though the two of them could be in therapy for years...

I love what you do with magic. Spells that can read you. Spells that are activated just by reading them. Analysis of the relationship between soul and magic. You have a wonderful imagination.
elvishdreams chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
so happy to see an update! :) I can't wait until Beltane (I now have even more reason to be excited!). :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
Wow, this was good, I was mentaly ducking when Severus spoke to Dumbledore about his relationship with Hermione. The headmaster was nicer than I expected and Minverva's comment was classic. I am glad to see such an indepth relationship with Severus and Hermione, it's very believable and wonderful. Now to get a hold of Voldy and his minions, and kill them all! After Beltane of course...
Persevero chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
What a wonderful surprise for a Monday morning! This story is still up there in my top handful of favourites (and I'm still in love with Adrian). And my older son will have woken up in a tent in the Derwent Valley this very morning, where he's been doing his Duke of Edinburgh's Award hike - one of those weird coincidences.
tearsofphoenix chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
These chapters are always an engrossing reading, full of wonderful dialogues.. thanks!

And is great to know that the next will be sent so soon :)

Of this chapter I love the way you show Severus young and still in need to be reassured: he *was* really young and he lived those years without having enjoyed anything of the many joys of that age (joys that exist, despite the difficulties of growing adults and make choices and friends).

He is always ready to blame himself, as he does during his meeting with Parvati but then he is able to tell her almost the same words that he will listen from Hermione, about guilts and choices:

" "Miss Patil!" Severus said sternly. "Listen to me. You are right to grieve for your sister, but you mustn't blame yourself because of the bad choices which she made. No-one knows better than I that tee- that young persons may be led astray by Tom Riddle and his hollow promises. Or that the consequences can be - disastrous." "

" Hermione blinked, then pulled him into a tight hug, drawing his head down onto her shoulder and pressing her lips against his hair. "Oh, my love..." she whispered, her eyes filling. It was horrible, yes, but he must not think that anything would ever drive her away, and she wouldn't flinch even for an instant. "How horrible for you... to realize what had happened, to know it was your fault even though it was an accident..." She rocked him a little bit, kissing the top of his head again. "But you can't beat yourself up over what might have happened, we don't know what might have happened..."

and

"you didn't know what was going to happen, and you did try to protect her, so you shouldn't blame yourself too much, either. A little, for the initial poor judgement, but what other people do isn't your fault.""

I love these exchanges, and that with Hermione is one of the favorite moments, especially because it comes after their speeches about a meeting of them during his youth, that is impossible but so beautiful to imagine as here is depicted.

The final lines are touching

"no longer seemed such a terrible thing to be trapped in this body, even as maimed as it was."

He has shown during this chapter, in his meetings with Harry, Dumbledore and the bits with his Slytherins, to go on improving his confidence, (and speaking of meetings that with Luna is, as ever, charming) but these final words show that there aren't words only, there is really a deserved new beginning, no matter how many times he could fall again.
wynnleaf chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
I particularly enjoyed Snape and Dumbledore's conversation. I like your Dumbledore and his mix of caring and willingness to use anything he can to further his goals. I was interested that you had Dumbledore mention his father's death in Azkaban. They are talking of other things and Snape lets it pass, but I'd think he'd consider it later. Dumbledore's childhood was almost as much one of neglect as Snape or Harry - different, but still without a father and a mother who was totally focused on another sybling, as well as the public stigma of a father condemned to Azkaban, not to mention an odd brother and Arianna and whatever her disabilities were.

I've always thought Dumbledore was much more of a Slytherin, but that perhaps he insisted that the Hat sort him differently. He had a lot of ambition and drive to prove himself, so much secrecy, an elitist view of himself, etc., and later developed an extremely manipulative mode of behavior. And if anyone in the series is willing to do anything to reach his ends, Dumbledore is such a one. I don't see that all as negative. In many ways it takes some of that to lead, especially in war and other dangerous times.

It might do Snape some good to know more of Dumbledore's background. I'm curious that Dumbledore, typically so secretive, would mention anything of his past to Snape.
pstibbons chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
best lines:

"D'you want me to sort him out?" Millie Bulstrode, his guard for the afternoon, cracked her knuckles ominously.

"That's - good of you to offer, Bulstrode, but I don't want you getting yourself arrested so soon before your NEWTs."

"That's all right, sir - he could be part of my practical Defence project."

"Just - let him know you're considering it."

We haven't technically had sex yet, but we fully intend to.

do keep in mind that Ms Skeeter is not the Daily Prophet's only reporter

(too many fanfic writers forget this)

"If you're trying to emotionally-blackmail me into giving her up, old man, it won't work.

"I really will miss Harry and Ron dreadfully, and looking after them and everything, but if they make me fail my NEWTs because they're not taking it seriously I'm going to turn them both into weasels!"

...

The accented e in blase has disappeared in your chapter, btw.
JunoMagic chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
What a most excellent surprise at the beginning of the week! I adored this chapter - the slow progress, the way they shape their relationship and its future, the details of school life still going on, the scary and tantalizing hints about what might be done to solve the problem of Voldemort ... great!
Romulus chapter 25 . 4/26/2009
Great chapter.

I'm glad Albus finally knows.

They have come a long way.
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »