Reviews for Lost and Found
magialuna chapter 23 . 4/30/2009
You wrote a note in chapter 23 about someone complaining about your detailed author notes.

I was quite surprised when I first saw them, they sort of remind me of professional footnotes in reference books. I wanted to state, as a matter of personal opinion, that I think it is VERY professional and helpful of you to take the amount of extra time you do to create helpful author notes. I do not always read all of them but I do skim them always and have learned some interesting things - as well as gaining insight into why you wrote things in a certain way.

I also would like to add... your notes are a damn site better than those people who choose to either a) answer their reviews in the story which inevitably results in them leaving people out (which I think is rude and hurtful.) It also seem unprofessional to me to the degree some people do it with the chatty personal answers they really should take off line. OR b) the inane idiotic author notes where people insist on pretending they are talking to their characters. One author even wrote an entire chapter recently where she was brought magically to one of her character's after the story to have them complain to her about the story. (I was like, what? If she really thinks she's chatting with this person she's mental.)

So, I quite like your notes and view them as a professional courtesy that you really don't need to provide.

Just my 2 cents,

mo112 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Haven't read all of it and don't know, if you considered..but if not, I'd like to recommend Adrian for the Order of Merlin (First class). Hawkeye Pierce indeed. Thank you!
MollysSister chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
Is Beltane the same as Halloween then? Ugh what a long wait!

"There are some spells which read you back." This is a very freaky thought.
LastScorpion chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
I'm always surprised and pleased when I see that you've updated this again! I'm glad that you're still working on it. I'm still enjoying reading it a lot.
AmanitaMuscaria chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
Oh,my - I'm definitely looking forward to Beltane - perhaps not as much as Severus and Hermione, but ...

Have I said that I _really_ like Adrian - he's a great character?

I very much like Severus's confrontation with Albus, but I felt that Hermione's hysteria over exams was a bit too much - she probably would fret, and it segues nicely into their mutual desirability exchange, but I suspect she might keep the exam nerves hidden to preserve the image of them being equals, especially just before Beltane.

I liked the way you portrayed Severus's frustration with his body and prostheses not working smoothly; obviously he's improved hugely, but will never be 100%. I'm looking forward to see ho you will handle that in the future.
mo112 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
After reading MIA I understand why that story keeps haunting you. And I think it's very gryffindor of you not to accept the give but to try to change fate and simply make it better.
makaem chapter 24 . 4/28/2009
Wonderful. Thanks for the summary in the 2nd chapter. It really helped.
makaem chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love opening notes explaining everything, so thank you.
notwritten chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
I have enjoyed this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
The Fluffy Ball chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
I wasn't about to review (sorry, I really didn't have anything to say other than "good job!"), but I laughed hard when you mentioned a sonic screwdriver. I just got into Doctor Who a month ago, and am currently writing a DW/HP crossover fic. I even have the rough draft sitting open in another window. Too funny.

I will kiss your feet (figuratively) if you make more references to the show. M, Snape and the 4th Doctor together, yummy.

Good job on the chappie, BTW. There, see? I did review!
FascinatingSnape chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
squeaker19450 chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
what a great chapter. I loved how firm Severus was with Albus. your ttention to detail is amazing. Looking forward to more.
Doro.neko chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
"I half expect him to produce a sonic screwdriver," Adrian muttered.

At last! My favorite two fandoms UNITE! ;)
Hypnobarb chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
I've so enjoyed the evolution of the relationship between Severus and Hermione. Two utterly insecure people who begin to find security in each other. Though the two of them could be in therapy for years...

I love what you do with magic. Spells that can read you. Spells that are activated just by reading them. Analysis of the relationship between soul and magic. You have a wonderful imagination.
elvishdreams chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
so happy to see an update! :) I can't wait until Beltane (I now have even more reason to be excited!). :)
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »