Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
witherwings1972 chapter 23 . 8/13
Oh am loving this story. can't wait to see what happens next.
witherwings1972 chapter 11 . 8/11
HI. Am really enjoying this story. If Row is adopted though, is jack her biological brother? Is she not only Snape's niece by adoption?
sunshiny-icy chapter 9 . 7/31
Row's action doesn't made any sense... I won't ask my beloved family members risk their life to save some one I barely knows. By asking Harry to save Ginny, she's putting Harry into danger. Normal people would either leave the stranger or go to the rescue themselves I think.
Enigma Hakuteiken chapter 11 . 7/30
Snape is too OOC... He was literally in love with Lily (A muggleborn) and has been weeping over it for a decade. His prejudice against squibs makes 0 sense. Also in canon he has never shown anything against muggles or squibs.
PenguinJava chapter 23 . 7/24
I doubt you'll read this, considering the last update was 11 years ago, but I do want to let you know that I very much enjoy your story. Thank you for sharing.
Canadian lamp chapter 23 . 7/23
Thank you so much, your story was wonderful and I can't wait to read more, thank you for writing.
Drew86 chapter 22 . 7/16
Please don't stop writing this story! It is really good. Hope to read more chapters soon! Faithful readers await!
I stopped reading here. The story is boring.
ifctbmaker chapter 23 . 7/5
Ahhh. The anticlimactic lawn chair. Complete with books and a cooler full of icy muggle drinks plus a new fan fiction addition to my favorites list. For your first fan fiction, this is honestly amazing.
MysticDew chapter 23 . 7/2
I really enjoy this story! Very original and enjoyable
Needlepaws chapter 17 . 7/1
lol the sheer stupidity demonstrated in some of the characters in this chapter was enough for me to remember why I lost all faith in humanity. Then Sirius was okay and I was happy again!
Found this recently, and am sad thatbit hasbt been completed. I love this story and am disappoimted to not know how harry will get around the tournament task!
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 6/8
Leave it to Fudge to act like an idiot and let a mass-murderer escape
Gothic Rain chapter 16 . 6/8
8 more chapters... but I'll tell you all this drama and now development is kind of becoming dull. Mostly because of the new family situation and how they don't seem to be fighting it. It doesn't feel as realistic as it once was. It's a good go for a first timer I'll give you that. I wasn't nearly as good as this when I first started.
Gothic Rain chapter 15 . 6/8
"Good news" Dumbledore is an ass and he keeps wondering why Dark Lords come in every other generation *tsk* and now everyone knows that Harry's weakness is Row.
3,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »