Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
EyeballinTheMicrowave chapter 13 . 9/15
Hey hey! I wanted to share two edits with you. One, when Jack makes his first statement with the messenger during this chapter it isn’t underlined. Two, at the end of the chapter it says that Harry stood up and walked out of the headmaster’s office. However, he had declined to sit down so that doesn’t fit no matter how greatly dramatic it would be. Thank you for all of your hard work! :)
Poprocketman20 chapter 1 . 8/24
One of the best i read and i literally read hundreds. Brovo man love it soo far
Ranmaleopard chapter 23 . 8/18
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
DLFangrill chapter 23 . 8/18
The Yule ball in the next chapter...?

Please remember to update! This story is amazing, probably the most realistic darker take to Harry Potter I’ve ever read. Please don’t drop this, and I assure you that many of the other readers would be ecstatic to know that this brilliant fic would still be progressing!
Very sad to see the end of this...
Pyrophoricity chapter 23 . 8/11
Really interesting spin around that story
Thanks for the write ! I had great fun early reading all of that in one sitting xD
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/11
nice
TheFourEyedWonder chapter 23 . 7/9
hi! uh i know this story was last updated in 2006, & might never be again, but i still think it’s worth following in case you do find some inspiration somewhere. this story is amazing! the path harry has taken since he ran away from the dursley’s is astounding, especially since he’s doing it all to be able to protect row & jack.
(also ugh daphne greengrass back off u hag)
i’ve never read a story quite like this one & trust me i read A LOT of these stories lol, & i couldn’t quite manage to take time to stop after each chapter & jot a review so i’m doing it all now.
the dursley’s suck hard, as per usual. the thing with him claiming the cupboard was ! “this is mine, so i’ll make it forever mine” so petty, harry. also row & jack aaa! i love them & the dynamic between them & harry. (question: was row being the descendant of ravenclaw going to be a big plot point at some point in the story?)
harry totally ignoring hogwarts until being blackmailed into attending was . also his treatment of snape was the BEST. about time he got what was coming to him.
the whole dumbledore sneaking around & finding out what harry did to the dursley’s originally made me panic, especially bc i didn’t know what he was going to do to harry for it, but then the whole boggart thing happened & dumbledore was like “ah he did it for them” & stopped caring? so power to harry i guess.
uh ,,, i don’t really have anything else to say except i hope you’re okay! & maybe one day you’ll come back to this story, if not to update it, just to remember the story you made.
thanks for writing!
Lorri279 chapter 23 . 6/30
Great story , any chance of completing it ?

Thanks for writing it !
Hi chapter 11 . 6/20
This story has started to piss me off just by virtue of Harry and Row. Their actions are idiotic.
Hopeless story! I was really excited initially thinking that it was different. But seeing Harry staying at home while Row was at Hogwarts was annoying. I still continued reading thinking that it will get better. But chapter 9 was the last nail on the coffin. I mean Row is not Harry’s real sister but still he loves her very much, teaches her all magic before Hogwarts, spends all the money for her fees and study materials and rushes to her at Hogwarts at the first sign of danger to Row. And what does the GREAT Row do? Force him to go to the chamber and face a basilisk to save Ginny because she was kind to Hermione!? Even when Harry insists to inform a teacher? Inspite of being aware that Harry could be killed or could be found out at Hogwarts while he was not supposed to be there! Hell, he was actually sacrificing his Hogwarts ‘education’ coz he was worried about being controlled again. And Row was happy to blow his cover or get him killed instead of asking a teacher for help. I regret reading 9 whole chapters:(
Kitty chapter 23 . 6/1
14 yeats since updated. Safe to say its abandoned. A shame. Whats here is good.
garybrister1965 chapter 23 . 5/24
it would be cool if You could add someone named Gary,
this story is great, keep up the good work.
garybrister1965 chapter 23 . 5/23
when are You going to update?
Mary777777 chapter 2 . 4/9
Sorry, not really interested in stories with a Mary-Sue. They are rarely well-written. Not going to waste my time.
3,665 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »