Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Just don't let Daphne do anything too horrible to Harry, I don't feel like he wouldn't notice.
Damn Snape. oh well, luv your fic!
I'm enjoying it :) Please update soon, or if you've abandoned it, please say so.
KitkatMoon chapter 23 . 1/26
amazing story
Absolutely amazing! You are an amazing writer! And you put your writing to good use with a great plot! Love the idea for the story! So sad that it hasn't been updated for many years and probably never will but you have also already written so much! I love how long the chapters are. I hope you reconsider posting more chapters at least to the end of the tri-wizard tournament! Big fan! :)
cameron1812 chapter 3 . 1/18
Holy... Wow. Amazing. Perhaps the nastiest "Harry Revenge" I've ever read.
r3nlock chapter 16 . 1/8
please, please get the three into sirius' custody (it'd take a while but harry would definitely have more control in that situation) and dumbledore needs one heck of a wake up call (find out his plans harry!). it physically hurts watching dumbledore act (sorry, not an act; be) such a buffoon and so blatantly miss exactly what he's doing so wrong.
Hel Opacare chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
UPDATE! ITS BEEN 8 YEARS! UPDATE!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
I really like your story and I hope you update it!:)
iloveMOM1597 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Riddle's diary was not suppose to be able to be destroyed by a slicing charm.
Birds Love Words chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant! Lawn chairs forever!
DragonWriter357 chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Wow, great story. I love your long chapters! Truly I have no idea who Harry will ask to the ball.
I know Harry is very distracted with the tournament and all, but I hope you don't forget his animagus classes. Also, in the beginning of the story you gave Harry a special connection to Hedwig and I think you sort of abandoned it. Something should happen about Harry's wandless magic, and also to relate to his love of flying.
Personally I like the cannon harry's personality, but I LOVE what you did here too because it just makes sense. Don't give up!
WHY chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
I am very sad that you abondoned this, I love this fanfic. I LOVE ROW AND JACK AND THE FIRST TASK WAS BLOODY HILARIOUS.
FightsWithBears chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Haha, you spat this entire thing out in less than a year, and it is absolutely spectacular, but I don't blame you if you lost interest or time or otherwise. Great story, anyway, even though I kind of wanted to see how Harry got through his 4th year, and if Row is his most important person in the 2nd task, and is Cedric dies and Harry even gets to the cup and such. Oh well, thanks for the great read, anyway.
FightsWithBears chapter 11 . 11/23/2014