Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
hermes6034 chapter 23 . 1/18
Okay what happened to this story? ITS GREAT! how did it die out in 2006?!

PLease answer.
-H
Wow jeesus ever heard of two wrongs won't make a right wow
But it was well written brutality so you have my kudos for that
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
50 minute classes? I envy them. Magical classes, and only 50 minutes, to my 68... :(
Maddie chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
I cannot believe this is not finished! :( This is both heartbreaking and powering story. Sigh..I'll just have to imagine Harry killing those fcrs.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 22 . 11/25/2015
Avenge... Muggle child services could have done justice better, if magicals do not interfere.
Not only Harry, but Row and Jack too should get ready. Harry could enchant a non-magical weapon for Jack, to be doubly effective against attackers.
Dojo is good.
Muggle means of disguise... Coloured eye lenses, that's not exactly painless to remove.
And, I hope that Harry reads about his fame and takes care.
Severus is rusty...
A keen observation about Fawkes, yes.
Severus, be cunning.
So, Severus is as stubborn about getting guardianship as Harry is about pulling out of Hogwarts.
Harry, surely, you knew cushioning charm before trying stunt with the broom?
Stupid twins... Boggart is too malicious for a prank.
Cedric is stupid. Only idiot would take Veritaserum without being sure what questions will be asked.
If... Ginny would have died, Hogwarts might have been closed or not, Row would have been sad... And, magical or not, you were targeted because of prophecy. By the way, are there any good books about Harry-squib?
Dumbledore's words bother you because you know that you will never be the most powerful one, and you can protect yourself and your friends only with help of allies.
Why do Dumbledore and Sirius think that Harry is easy to manipulate?
If you want to lessen Harry's burden, help him. Ask him what he needs help with.
Daphne is playing, and her mother is, too. Nobody would use Crucio in such a public place.
Harry did not want to attend Hogwarts. Also, he can simply apply to be a Professor's assistant, or something.
Cannot you just take up with the Goblet? Look at its magic?
I hope that Harry's reasons include understanding Daphne's attempt to break up Harry's alliances.
Igor is quite ruthless with weeding out the week, students and Death Eaters both.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
Row seems like a bringer of trouble for Harry!
Morgan Lovegood chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Great story hope you continue it
Guest chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
Plz continue
TomasDark chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
You forgot that he can invade minds? '-'
kabir0399 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Funny
kabir0399 chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
That was amazing!
kabir0399 chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
I love it this is awesome
kabir0399 chapter 7 . 10/1/2015