Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Publicola chapter 17 . 8/29
F***. Well that was just a comedy of errors, wasn't it? The worst part was, I could really see how everyone was acting in character, yet still managed to mess everything up. Here's hoping some of these people see some honest-to-goodness consequences in the aftermath. Geez.
Publicola chapter 12 . 8/29
Row is starting to annoy me. Besides being the cheerleader for the 'Dumbledore's a decent guy' club, she really isn't doing well at being a friend to Harry. It's like, as Harry said, her time at Hogwarts has warped her perspective a bit.
Publicola chapter 10 . 8/29
Okay, so this is well-written and all (I long ago added this story to my list of 'Favorites'), but I must object to the conversation between Dumbledore and Row. Certainly she's young and easily intimidated by her quite venerable-looking Headmaster, but she cooled her jets and cut off her outrage *way* too easily, and so do Jack and Harry following her lead. This might have been a responsible response for a Harry that was emotionally abused or maybe even a Harry that (as in canon) was emotionally abused with moments of physical abuse (forced starvation in the cupboard, Harry hunting, Petunia's frying pan). But for the Harry you depict, who was forced to undergo quite a literal hell on earth, it is impossible to imagine Harry so easily waving off Dumbledore's responsibility, or downplaying his role.

He was the one who put him there, sure, but Dumbledore was also the one to take responsibility for where Harry ended up. He admitted that none of the other friends of the Potter family were able to take Harry (I wonder how Harry will see it once he realizes Dumbledore was also culpable for removing Sirius by denying him a trial, or that he made the decision to place Harry at the Dursleys before the Longbottoms were incapacitated...) All this means that Harry's budding relationship with Dumbledore should be a lot more contentious if not outright hostile than it seems to be going forward.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 23 . 8/27
Awesome story!
Hey u should really get this story back on track I think ur doing a real nice job and lately I've been finding good stories but not finished I just hope u can at least pass on the story but I would much rather prefer if u finished it
Damn. Albus being a manipulative bastard again and daphne fooled Harry...
Snape better be arrested for this
Asshole! Aaaaarrrgghhh I want to murder that bastard!
Bloody bastard snape! He should be sent to askaban!
On a other note, how the hell do you in-petrify a ghost? Not like they can drink the potion!
guest reader chapter 23 . 8/2
brilliantly written
Madelyn altman chapter 3 . 7/26
that is mean it's wrong and it's not harry potter he would have punished the dursleys but never kill
harryislife chapter 23 . 7/19
Why is it that so many good fics are left unfinished? This is brilliant and I would love if you did continue it, although I know this is highly unlikely.
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 7/18
Cool story. :)
OriksGaming chapter 23 . 7/14
I really wish you hadn't abandoned the story...
Potter the Plotter chapter 1 . 7/13