Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
denitr chapter 20 . 5/13
What your story excels is how protagonist interacts with his friends and other people. youve build nice relationships and generally believable world.
What you suck at is antagonists. the whole thing with Snape was terribly cliché, and when that part of story is finished, you just go head on building Greengrass character in like half of a chapter, like this was some shitty netflix TV series where you just put one obstacle after another without even thinking about coherency of the story.
Please add the Believer song
SunsetSongwind chapter 23 . 4/10
Please update! This is really good, and I want to see where it goes.
abhinavvemuri123 chapter 17 . 2/19
doormat lol I was laughing for hours lol
abhinavvemuri123 chapter 17 . 2/19
lmao
abhinavvemuri123 chapter 15 . 2/19
Bleh twins should have had more punishment
BridgeBurn100 chapter 23 . 2/15
Wow this is an amazing story. Too bad it will not be finished.
eva chapter 23 . 1/14
i really like your story and i find the way you made harrys character amazing. your story is beautifully written but i would have hoped that this story wasant abandoned and that it had an ending.
-from a fanfiction addict :b
Honestly? They got off light! The evil abusive bastards deserve a hell of a lot worse – and I very much include Dumbledore in that!
LordRhyolith chapter 23 . 12/12/2020
I really like the story. Sad that it is probably dropped.

Though, my only criticism is that the power-levels of Harry seem to jump up and down to match the situation.
He mastered very advanced spells without any help from experienced magical, source material, or anything the like. He basically invented spells using pure imagination, coming from fantasy books, etc.

However, that progress went downhill the moment he entered Hogwarts. I'm not sure, but he fights like your 'average' wizard now. Sure, he is more powerful than his peers, but his uniqueness from the beginning is gone.
I hoped to see a prota that doesn't just use the spells offered in the 1-7 years curriculum.
Harry should have continued to invent his own stuff, go his own path, and only use the material he finds in Hogwarts as a support device for his projects.

The way I see it, he will have a very, very hard time the moment Voldy enters the game.
Dumbles will announce his return, and since Harry is seen as his golden boy, the prota will be dragged into the mess and slandered/targeted by the media and so on.
Harry has basically 0 allies that can really help him.
He is full Lone Wolf mode and so far his personal power advancement isn't showing much progress.

Well, he should have used the dragon to hone his abilities... showing a bit of his power.
He could still have ignored the egg and show everyone that he isn't interested in the tournament, but that they shouldn't fuck with him.
LordRhyolith chapter 19 . 12/12/2020
Oh, damn I love that somebody finally got a serious punishment for these 'pranks'
I always read stories where people get pranked by stuff that can cause serious trauma, and in the end, people say 'this way just a prank'
Like these cheap YouTubers that throw a bucket of water at people, and then yell that it was just a 'praaaaaank' when the victim comes to beat them up.
LordRhyolith chapter 18 . 12/12/2020
I can respect that someone doesn't want to be 'famous' but if Harry ever wants to make the world a better place, and stop people like the Dursleys, then he should use fame as a tool to achieve this desire of his. Nobody will listen to someone that is a nobody, no matter how strong. But people listen to famous people all the time no matter how ridiculous their blabbering is.

But Harry is also only 14? ...right now, and I assume he needs more experience to comprehend how the world works, and that fame is sometimes more powerful than actual power.

Dumbles is right. If Harry wants to make a change, then he has to play the game.
LordRhyolith chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
Honestly, this chapter felt a bit overdosed with Murphy's Law stuff.
LordRhyolith chapter 15 . 12/12/2020
I swear, the freaking Wesley Twins are a menace. How can they think it is a good idea to smuggle a boggart to the boy that saw Voldy kill his parents.
Sure, Harry might not remember that, but there is still a risk.

To be honest, I don't like the Twins at all. They only care about pranking people, but it is usually humiliating stuff. Nothing that is crafty and funny.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/22/2020
Your last update Dec2006. Nearly fourteen years have passed since HAPPENED.
3,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »