Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Warning chapter 1 . 10h
Just letting you know that someone is plagiarizing this story. It has the same title and summary. The author goes by Taure1
TheInsufferablePedant chapter 9 . 2/6
I would have thought that the diary should have been more difficult to destroy. Maybe it was just because it was Tom's first Horcrux, and wasn't as durable/good as the later ones?

Personally, I feel like Harry's severing curse should have failed, then he remembered something about Basilisk venom, and while wrestling with Tom grabbed one of the fangs he blasted out of its mouth, and stabbed the diary. Or something.

I know it's super late to the party, and not really important, but I just felt it needed to be said. Hoping for a miracle, or necromancy, and for there to be an update after so long, but I won't hold my breath.

Toodles.
SilverSniper755 chapter 23 . 1/31
Hey please review but this story has got me so hooked I read every chapter in 1 day please update this story has spot on grammar unseen character development and plot everywhere.
RAscal chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
Lady updated in 2006 what the fudge is taking so long
moondancer26 chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
LOVE THIS FIC. I see it hasnt been updated for a few years but I can still hold into hope xD would love to see a proper ending
SaltyTears chapter 23 . 12/19/2017
Awesome story. Pity it ends here, I highly doubt Harry could remain detached with the second task.
brennan.mholmich chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
Yeah, I bet he's excited to go to Hogwarts. You know, he's only being blackmailed into it. Dumbass.
brennan.mholmich chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
Awful. Fucking. Awful. 'I'm Death Eater Severus Snape, and if you tell anyone I'm doing something like this, I'll kidnap the one person Dumbledore knows is the wizarding world's connection to you. Do as I say, or you're fucked.' Yeah, real great story telling, and he apparently just goes for it. Dumbass. Awful.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 8 . 11/14/2017
Okay so Harry’s a Jedi… or a really nice Sith.
vysirez chapter 18 . 11/10/2017
Have to say I like the story, but Dumbledore is being a bit of an idiot about the violence thing. I understand he's trying to, I guess I'd call it soften, Harry. but most of his points are terrible. I mean they are barely sustainable, like his argument here about Buckbeak. Not a complaint about the story here, just that poor Dumbledore is really reaching. Harry keeps ending up in situations where violence is needed, so Dumbledore is stuck trying to point out other methods, but they are generally wrong, or less effective then violence so his points end up weak.
NightScre chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
Not gonna lie, im pretty upset about row getting powers...
Patriota1993 chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY, pity it was abandoned
swordworks chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
ok the fic has become to stupid for me. (ch.10)

All the chaos and non-sense plot with the phoenix and Dumbledore talks, the stupidity of the characters when confronted with danger... its like reading an action movie -.- and movies or television shows in general are worthless.

1. It is stupid how Row instantly knew that it was a Basilisk.

2. How they found the entrance to the chamber of secrets so fast and randomly like when Row instantly understood that Harry has the obscure talent of snake talk, and summons a snake to prove it and everything.

3. The interaction with Myrthe... they fucking don't even know the ghost exist like the guys from cannon did when they asked around. And than they instantly get it to talk to them, total strangers.

4,5,6,7,8. everything that comes after was also stupid... the appearance of the phoenix and the sword being the most annoying because it made no sense. Dumbledore's dialogue with Minerva was also stupid and really movie like -.- I mean why do your characters talk with each other over all this random crap... why not simply think about it?

Well positive is that this story could easily be made into a movie.
swordworks chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Dumbledor crying for Harry was strange... and made him look like a weakling or a pregnant woman with mood-swings.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 12 . 10/7/2017
I hope Dobby gets Freed soon.
3,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »