Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Icewrite chapter 23 . 10h
Hi,
I'm really enjoying your story. Do you have the rest of it anywhere I could read it?
Congratulations on a very entertaining tale .

Jill
mkalai482 chapter 23 . 2/19
UGH! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I didn't realize this wasn't complete when i started it, but I NEED TO KNOW! And i cant stand that harry probably doesn't know not to trust Daphne!
Aw man I can't believe your stopped posting on this it's so good!
Corwyn chapter 23 . 2/10
I'm enjoying this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I LOVED IT
Yeah I'm done with this fic, harry seems a little too retarded while also overpowered. Not a pleasant combination.
This chapter sucked and a lot of actions didn't make any sense. It all felt very forced, I'm almost dropping this story because of it but I'll give it one more chance.
UrsulaWitch chapter 23 . 1/8
I love this story so much. You put so much thought into the characters' relationships with each other and how powerful Harry should be. And it so well-written. I can't wait for more!
dragonfox123 chapter 23 . 1/4
Awesome chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/3
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
great book so far, hope you are ok
Guest chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
2006 last update! I hope the last 10 years has helped your muse. Would love to seem his completed.
Randy chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Excellent beginning. I love the "Tale no shit" mindset.
Bigtexjr chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
That was dope.
snep chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
'and can anyone tell me what foreshadowing is? yes, miss granger?'

*DRAWN CONCLUSIONS WARNING*

hMMM sounds like SOMething might be uSEFUL when harry cant LOok at gis attaCKER. HHHMMMM.

also: if harry gets into slytherin, it will be a nice parallel to snape and his sister... hmmmMMMMMMM...
3,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »