Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Fandoms123 chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
Please update. Updating is awesome. If you update you are awesome.
RandomGuy chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
Awesome fanfic!
I really love the emphasis on the relationship between Jack, Row, and Harry.
Please update soon!
SortingHat chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
I know that you attempted to make this an AU but as long as you keep following Canon this story is going to continue to have a Gryffindor bias despite the Slytherin sorting.

I can't stand biased HP fanfics. I have seen some good Hogwarts house united fics despite Harry being sorted in Slytherin such as *They Shook Hands On It* a What If fic in a small but crucial moment being a different decision Harry made which made all the difference.

while a lot of the stories are rather short deu show some promise.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
It would've been easier in the long run for Harry to just answer their damn questions so they can have some truth to go on better then no truth at all.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Why don't they walk the Hogwarts Express train tracks to the school the hard way and accept they may come in late in order to avoid capture?
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
The Diagonal Alley is actually representive of the 1700s not the dark ages. I wonder what a shopping mall Diagonal alley would be like enclosed so they won't get rained on.

What actually killed malls was not the internet *only a small fraction were shopping then* but store rents being way too high and stores not being allowed individual hours to be posted.

Also over expanding when the economy was having false positives because they thought they could be *hip* and *cool*

During the 90s shopping malls all over the world were *rebranding* themselves to look *modern* and teenage friendly which f was actually uglier and costlier making the price of everything else go up to pay for the remodeling and there were many other things behind the scenes that were doing bad things to effect the economy later.

Now the outdoor *lifestyle* centers suck in climates that are cold and you have to have at least 500$ to spend minimum to take advantage of them in climates that do work for the idea not to mention all the driving you have to do from one end to the other instead of parking your car in a secure garage and walk.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
And his last thought ever was "God Damn the potters!"
Eagle-Eyes chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
Very interesting story line. Wish you would continue it, but doubt so since it has been so long...

Keep writing as life allows...
Publicola chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
F***. Well that was just a comedy of errors, wasn't it? The worst part was, I could really see how everyone was acting in character, yet still managed to mess everything up. Here's hoping some of these people see some honest-to-goodness consequences in the aftermath. Geez.
Publicola chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Row is starting to annoy me. Besides being the cheerleader for the 'Dumbledore's a decent guy' club, she really isn't doing well at being a friend to Harry. It's like, as Harry said, her time at Hogwarts has warped her perspective a bit.
Publicola chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Okay, so this is well-written and all (I long ago added this story to my list of 'Favorites'), but I must object to the conversation between Dumbledore and Row. Certainly she's young and easily intimidated by her quite venerable-looking Headmaster, but she cooled her jets and cut off her outrage *way* too easily, and so do Jack and Harry following her lead. This might have been a responsible response for a Harry that was emotionally abused or maybe even a Harry that (as in canon) was emotionally abused with moments of physical abuse (forced starvation in the cupboard, Harry hunting, Petunia's frying pan). But for the Harry you depict, who was forced to undergo quite a literal hell on earth, it is impossible to imagine Harry so easily waving off Dumbledore's responsibility, or downplaying his role.

He was the one who put him there, sure, but Dumbledore was also the one to take responsibility for where Harry ended up. He admitted that none of the other friends of the Potter family were able to take Harry (I wonder how Harry will see it once he realizes Dumbledore was also culpable for removing Sirius by denying him a trial, or that he made the decision to place Harry at the Dursleys before the Longbottoms were incapacitated...) All this means that Harry's budding relationship with Dumbledore should be a lot more contentious if not outright hostile than it seems to be going forward.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 23 . 8/27/2015
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/22/2015
Hey u should really get this story back on track I think ur doing a real nice job and lately I've been finding good stories but not finished I just hope u can at least pass on the story but I would much rather prefer if u finished it
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
Damn. Albus being a manipulative bastard again and daphne fooled Harry...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Snape better be arrested for this
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »