Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
knarf.il chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Besides your well reasoned arguments, I would also like to add that Harry wants to be Slytherin to poke Snape in the eyes, sending him a message saying, "you're not coming for me, I'm coming for you." After all, prowling into the snake den after disavowing the lions is a very powerful statement to make.
knarf.il chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Ha, I guess the first step at getting back at Snape is putting his little precious godson in his place.
knarf.il chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I really hope Harry will be able to put the old goat and his greasy lackey in their places. Snape's blackmail and information leak to the press cannot go unpunished; same goes for the geezer's underhanded emotional manipulations.
knarf.il chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Well, that was noble and stupid. Couldn't Harry tried to speak and reason with the basilisk first?
knarf.il chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Will this story feature a Harry/Row ship? I couldn't care less about their familial status.
knarf.il chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
I really like the letter format in telling the happenings of the first-half of the school year. Since this is still a HP story, it would be boring to paint Hogwarts in detail without him. So this way, the readers still know the important facts, but can ignore everything trivial.
knarf.il chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Dumbledore being on the other side of the platform wall himself is one instance where his grandfather schtick would have actually helped.
knarf.il chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
I hope Harry and co. limit their interaction with the bookworm as much as possible, every fanfic incarnation of her gets on my nerves; same goes for the Weasels.
knarf.il chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I hope Harry and Row will be able to find out that they can purchase custom-made, untraceable wands made in Knockturn Alley.
knarf.il chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Deplorable people getting their just desserts, I just hope dear Petunia doesn't mind the smell of rotting flesh.
knarf.il chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Good first chapter. I love fics where Harry learns to be independent and assert control in his life before his Hogwarts years. The canon Harry doesn't nearly use enough of his brain for my taste.
montana15 chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Sooo boring
montana15 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Niceee they got what was coming for them
montana15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice plot
lonewolf420 chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
OK that sounds good and all but that was like 8 years ago. Must be one hell of a chapter in the making. Harry going to kill everything in the lake when he finds out they took his sister?
3,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »