Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
fastwithspirit chapter 23 . 6/15
hi, just wondering what happened to this fic? it is by far the most well written fan fiction i have ever read and the story has really sucked me in, its a real shame that it seems to have been abandoned
Toad-sage66 chapter 1 . 6/14
great start looking forward for more
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 23 . 6/3
I get the feeling this story has long been abandoned, being that it has been 9 years since you last updated. It's such a shame, really. This is so much better than those other stories chronicling Harry's years in Hogwarts.

I can't emphasize how I've fallen in love with the characters you've molded thus far. Their development is realistic and given the circumstances they've endured, it's understandable they turned out the way they did.

The story is also action-packed, which I very much liked. Although Harry is obviously very powerful, he makes mistakes too.

You have a creative mind, Ms./Mr. Author. Please give the story the justice it needs and finish the story. Thank you for the good read.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
MelodySong231 chapter 23 . 5/27
Nooooo! Why do you leave it there!? Why!? I really wish you would update, this has to be one of the best Harry Potter AU's I've read in a very long time.
Chrisfragger chapter 23 . 5/26
Well that was awesome. Thanks for writing. Hopefully you aren't dead or something.
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 5/26
Awesome fight with the snakes.
Chrisfragger chapter 13 . 5/26
How will he gain knowledge when the Master of his house is dead set against his success and possibly actively out to harm him though?
Chrisfragger chapter 10 . 5/25
Amazing chapter that one was.
Mittyadarsh chapter 23 . 4/30
I had read this story about 2 years ago and had added it to my favourites bar to check on its process(I didn't have a FFnet account at that time), but I see that its still not updated. I don't even know if you read this but your story really is absolutely brilliant. One of the best I have ever read. I love your character development and your style of writing, and even though some things harry are quite brutal they are not horribly gory and that's okay for me. This story is awesome.
If you ever read this, please try and update, because it would be such a waste to let this one go. If this is abandoned please tell us so, I'm sure no one will ask the reason since it's not exactly our fundamental right or anything. :-)
Oh and if you have written any original stories please tell me about them cuz I love your writing.
CrackerjacknPez chapter 23 . 4/29
Wow, great story! More soon?
Winterlover6 chapter 23 . 4/17
This is awesome! I found this story yesterday night and I couldn't sleep until I finished it, which is now, at 1:00 in the morning. I hope you update, because this would be my favorite story if it was continued. Unless you're, um, dead or would would both suck for you, and make me feel heartless for scolding a person unable to write for not updating.
aki93 chapter 23 . 4/16
I just read and discovered this fic 2 days ago...it's always sad seeing such good stories abandoned :(
old-crow chapter 23 . 3/30
OK, so you gave up on your story. It's been eight years, so calling it anything else would be imprecise. That said, is it up for adoption? Do you have notes as to whet you had in mind for the future chapters?

If so, you should mention it. Someone might take you up on your offer.

All the best,

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 19 . 3/30
Hi,

In hindsight, this should have been the end of your story. If you wanted to go multiple years, you should have started a sequel. It's always good to have finished stories.

It's an easy fix if you're interested.

O-C
old-crow chapter 17 . 3/30
Hi,

I've read scores of catch the rat scenes and believe that yours is the most thrilling.

Well told,