Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Warmach1ne32 chapter 23 . 4/13
R.I.P man for making this great HP fic.
jannekevh03 chapter 23 . 4/12
is this abandoned? please tell me its not...its the best hpfanfic I have ever read so far. In the beginning, I had a hard time with harry nit going to hogwarts, cuz in my opinion, almost nothing happened, but that changed severely And ive come to like this fic rather well. please go on!
at-nightfall chapter 11 . 4/9
For someone with limited funds Harry is using a Taxi quite often, when there is suitable public transportation.
Snape going to break his deal with Harry is impeding his standing on future deals. If he is considered a hostile contractual partner, all future deals have to be done in legaleze and checked by solicitors.
(I am not saying that he wouldn't behave this way. But him growing up Slytherin, he should be aware of that problem.)
On the earlier chapters:
Housing in London is really expensive. Anywhere with a train ride into London of less than an hour became expensive fast. For more affordable living space they could have moved to somewhere like Milton Keynes. (not to far from London, but no direct fast train.)
I just wanna know why Harry wasn't livid because of Row's disobedience in the previous chapter when she disregarded his orders?
Himanshu.99 chapter 18 . 3/6
Please update this story. It is really good and has much potential.
kyoshi711 chapter 20 . 2/21
It's too bad you didn't have Harry stay behind and help as it would have added some excitement to this story.
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 18 . 2/15
As a rape victim, I'm absolutely horrified reading about what they were having Buck beak do. Yeah, it isn't a human. It's still a terrifying creature holding you down and making sexual advances. That's a really fucking sick prank.
YoChicken chapter 14 . 2/13
:O omg Dumbledore doesn't even know that Vernon is dead!
YoChicken chapter 13 . 2/13
that was one of the best Sortings I have ever read! the Hat's speech was so moving and Harry's reasons so well thought out! :D
kyoshi711 chapter 20 . 2/10
I just realized that Harry has no personality. He's also self-centred, selfish and a bore. Doesn't make him very likeable.
hermes6034 chapter 23 . 1/18
Okay what happened to this story? ITS GREAT! how did it die out in 2006?!

PLease answer.
-H
Wow jeesus ever heard of two wrongs won't make a right wow
But it was well written brutality so you have my kudos for that
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
50 minute classes? I envy them. Magical classes, and only 50 minutes, to my 68... :(
Maddie chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
I cannot believe this is not finished! :( This is both heartbreaking and powering story. Sigh..I'll just have to imagine Harry killing those fcrs.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 22 . 11/25/2015
Avenge... Muggle child services could have done justice better, if magicals do not interfere.
Not only Harry, but Row and Jack too should get ready. Harry could enchant a non-magical weapon for Jack, to be doubly effective against attackers.
Dojo is good.
Muggle means of disguise... Coloured eye lenses, that's not exactly painless to remove.
And, I hope that Harry reads about his fame and takes care.
Severus is rusty...
A keen observation about Fawkes, yes.
Severus, be cunning.
So, Severus is as stubborn about getting guardianship as Harry is about pulling out of Hogwarts.
Harry, surely, you knew cushioning charm before trying stunt with the broom?
Stupid twins... Boggart is too malicious for a prank.
Cedric is stupid. Only idiot would take Veritaserum without being sure what questions will be asked.
If... Ginny would have died, Hogwarts might have been closed or not, Row would have been sad... And, magical or not, you were targeted because of prophecy. By the way, are there any good books about Harry-squib?
Dumbledore's words bother you because you know that you will never be the most powerful one, and you can protect yourself and your friends only with help of allies.
Why do Dumbledore and Sirius think that Harry is easy to manipulate?
If you want to lessen Harry's burden, help him. Ask him what he needs help with.
Daphne is playing, and her mother is, too. Nobody would use Crucio in such a public place.
Harry did not want to attend Hogwarts. Also, he can simply apply to be a Professor's assistant, or something.
Cannot you just take up with the Goblet? Look at its magic?
I hope that Harry's reasons include understanding Daphne's attempt to break up Harry's alliances.
Igor is quite ruthless with weeding out the week, students and Death Eaters both.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
3,535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »