Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Mittyadarsh chapter 23 . 4/30
I had read this story about 2 years ago and had added it to my favourites bar to check on its process(I didn't have a FFnet account at that time), but I see that its still not updated. I don't even know if you read this but your story really is absolutely brilliant. One of the best I have ever read. I love your character development and your style of writing, and even though some things harry are quite brutal they are not horribly gory and that's okay for me. This story is awesome.
If you ever read this, please try and update, because it would be such a waste to let this one go. If this is abandoned please tell us so, I'm sure no one will ask the reason since it's not exactly our fundamental right or anything. :-)
Oh and if you have written any original stories please tell me about them cuz I love your writing.
CrackerjacknPez chapter 23 . 4/29
Wow, great story! More soon?
Winterlover6 chapter 23 . 4/17
This is awesome! I found this story yesterday night and I couldn't sleep until I finished it, which is now, at 1:00 in the morning. I hope you update, because this would be my favorite story if it was continued. Unless you're, um, dead or would would both suck for you, and make me feel heartless for scolding a person unable to write for not updating.
aki93 chapter 23 . 4/16
I just read and discovered this fic 2 days ago...it's always sad seeing such good stories abandoned :(
old-crow chapter 23 . 3/30
OK, so you gave up on your story. It's been eight years, so calling it anything else would be imprecise. That said, is it up for adoption? Do you have notes as to whet you had in mind for the future chapters?

If so, you should mention it. Someone might take you up on your offer.

All the best,

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 19 . 3/30
Hi,

In hindsight, this should have been the end of your story. If you wanted to go multiple years, you should have started a sequel. It's always good to have finished stories.

It's an easy fix if you're interested.

O-C
old-crow chapter 17 . 3/30
Hi,

I've read scores of catch the rat scenes and believe that yours is the most thrilling.

Well told,

Old-Crow
GUEST chapter 23 . 3/17
Bloody amazing story
The first task was beautiful laughed so much but please update
Annab23 chapter 23 . 3/16
Look I don't know if you are going to continue this story or not, but I would seriously recommend it. This is a fantastic story and to be honest if this was a book in a store I would buy it. The plot is interesting and keeps you wanting more , without making you feel like it's dragging out or to much at once. I love what you have done with Harry, it horrible what happened to him , but it makes for a great plot later . I can not wait to see what happens in the second task or what he will do ( I would personally would just have him summon the person to him) but what I really am looking forward to see if him blowing up one day and showing everyone what he can do ( like with his wandless abilities . I guess I will just have to wait and see . I hope you can find inspiration to continue the story, good luck. Oh one more thing if you are going to discontinue the story please tell us. It's worse not knowing
Mikee chapter 23 . 3/8
I've just re-read the story and sincerely hope it's not abandoned. It really is exceptional.

Thank you.
Just don't let Daphne do anything too horrible to Harry, I don't feel like he wouldn't notice.
Damn Snape. oh well, luv your fic!
I'm enjoying it :) Please update soon, or if you've abandoned it, please say so.
KitkatMoon chapter 23 . 1/26
amazing story
Absolutely amazing! You are an amazing writer! And you put your writing to good use with a great plot! Love the idea for the story! So sad that it hasn't been updated for many years and probably never will but you have also already written so much! I love how long the chapters are. I hope you reconsider posting more chapters at least to the end of the tri-wizard tournament! Big fan! :)
3,463 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »