Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
GenetiX23 chapter 21 . 1/23
Hmm. I was toying with the idea of writing a oneshot under the premise that the darker spells actually do warp your soul. Different execution, same idea. Just a reversed cause/effect relationship.
GenetiX23 chapter 19 . 1/23
Hmm.

Daphne's plan is going to blow up.
GenetiX23 chapter 18 . 1/23
Ah, so Harry's Achilles heel is his sister. Well, Achilles hell is not the most accurate term, but it's close enough.

I mention this because I assume Dumbles just realized.
GenetiX23 chapter 17 . 1/23
Can you please kill Snape soon?
GenetiX23 chapter 16 . 1/23
Yay, Sirius is coming!

I'm aware that my "reviews" are very lighthearted, but that's because of 2 things: 1) you got far better criticism than I could give over at DLP, and 2) This story is over 7 years old.

So in the event that you're still around, I want you to know that your work is still appreciated, but don't really feel the need to give an in-depth review.

Also, to clarify an earlier review: I didn't mean to stick Harry in Gryffindor, just not in Slytherin. It seems like manufacturing drama for its own sake, rather than for the good of the story.
GenetiX23 chapter 13 . 1/22
The decision seems less justified and more half-assed. You put him in Slytherin because you wanted him in Slytherin, not because he necessarily belonged in Slytherin.
GenetiX23 chapter 11 . 1/22
Please tell me Snape is murdered at some point soon. He's really a very loathsome character.
GenetiX23 chapter 9 . 1/22
I was right, cool.
GenetiX23 chapter 8 . 1/22
Sort of hoping that Harry ends up going to Hogwarts in order to kill the Basilisk: it would be quite well-executed foreshadowing if he used the blindfold and sword skills to defeat the huge snake.
GenetiX23 chapter 7 . 1/22
I want Harry in Hogwarts, that's what. This is boring.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/22
Hmm. Missing year one of Hogwarts, eh? Wondering if we'll get some idea of what the people at Hogwarts think of that.
VerdantTheia chapter 23 . 1/13
Wow. I've just spent 3 hours reading this story, and it is fantastic. If I could use italics on my phone, I would. Really, very well done. I wish I knew what happened next, but it's ended in a fair place. All I can do is thank you for writing and posting this. I'll check your profile after this to see your more recent stories; if there aren't any it will be a travesty: you're very talented. Thanks again.

Verdant
ravenienne chapter 23 . 1/12
So did you end up abandoning this fic? That would be sad as I quite enjoy it
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
This has been a truly amazing read and I would dearly love to read more! ;o)
twistyguru chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
…and now I've reached the end of this most excellent fic.

Thank you for what you wrote. I can only hope that you're still writing your own work, and that perhaps some day you'll finish this piece.
3,341 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »