Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/18
Sharptooth? That's what Littlefoot and Sara or whatever her name is always ran from in the Great Valley. SHARPTOOOOOOOOOOTH! (They came from the Mysterious Beyond)
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/18
The Dursley's act more like leftwing rich snobs. Those who tote an expensive Apple Ipad or Iphone and brag about their cool stuff. Did you know it's in (real) history that the NAZI party is the Nationalist Socialist Party? Hitler like many of today's environmental Czar's was against killing animals and made land available only to German officials to use and banned the public from firearms. Gun rights and then followed by not being allowed to own a radio unless you were approved and then only allowed certain kinds of news. You had to have a policeman to help you cross the street.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/18
That May Rapture guy wasn't even a Christian. He just took various pieces of scripture and indoctrinated his own beliefs into the mix. The bible also warned of people like him coming along in more intensity then ever before and it has. To put it to quote there has to be a great "Falling away" before Christ will come. Christ will not come before that. No matter what new age group or church leader predicts he (or she) will be wrong and in some cases manipulative.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/18
Wouldn't you want to AVOID the seedy places? Then u wouldn't have to worry bout ur apartment being broken into? You liberals are so funny always using doublespeak that always winds up with more government control and sadly rises in poverty doing nothing to (end poverty). In fact more government control will end poverty by removing the people from the streets to the jails.

Jails already overloaded with criminals mostly of stupid crimes will face more of a crisis.

Liberals always complain about violence being out of control but then love to explore violent nature of people and love gangster stuff the most. :p Hypocrisy at it's best but then the bible warned of this in the end of the age in many prophets. :)
badgerlady chapter 23 . 9/17
This is an engaging take on the story; I wish you'd finish it, even after all this time.
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 9/17
Another entertaining and promising story abandoned, so sad.
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 9/17
I think the decisions you have made so far are perfectly reasonable and logical. I don't think the ministry could easily track Harry as he doesn't have a wand. They should have picked up on the magic in the Dursley residence
WildRosa13474 chapter 11 . 8/28
Wow, I hate Snape with a vengeance.
witherwings1972 chapter 23 . 8/13
Oh am loving this story. can't wait to see what happens next.
witherwings1972 chapter 11 . 8/11
HI. Am really enjoying this story. If Row is adopted though, is jack her biological brother? Is she not only Snape's niece by adoption?
sunshiny-icy chapter 9 . 7/31
Row's action doesn't made any sense... I won't ask my beloved family members risk their life to save some one I barely knows. By asking Harry to save Ginny, she's putting Harry into danger. Normal people would either leave the stranger or go to the rescue themselves I think.
Enigma Hakuteiken chapter 11 . 7/30
Snape is too OOC... He was literally in love with Lily (A muggleborn) and has been weeping over it for a decade. His prejudice against squibs makes 0 sense. Also in canon he has never shown anything against muggles or squibs.
PenguinJava chapter 23 . 7/24
I doubt you'll read this, considering the last update was 11 years ago, but I do want to let you know that I very much enjoy your story. Thank you for sharing.
Canadian lamp chapter 23 . 7/23
Thank you so much, your story was wonderful and I can't wait to read more, thank you for writing.
Drew86 chapter 22 . 7/16
Please don't stop writing this story! It is really good. Hope to read more chapters soon! Faithful readers await!
3,633 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »