Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Hel Opacare chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
UPDATE! ITS BEEN 8 YEARS! UPDATE!
iloveMOM1597 chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
I really like your story and I hope you update it!:)
iloveMOM1597 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Riddle's diary was not suppose to be able to be destroyed by a slicing charm.
Birds Love Words chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant! Lawn chairs forever!
DragonWriter357 chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Wow, great story. I love your long chapters! Truly I have no idea who Harry will ask to the ball.
I know Harry is very distracted with the tournament and all, but I hope you don't forget his animagus classes. Also, in the beginning of the story you gave Harry a special connection to Hedwig and I think you sort of abandoned it. Something should happen about Harry's wandless magic, and also to relate to his love of flying.
Personally I like the cannon harry's personality, but I LOVE what you did here too because it just makes sense. Don't give up!
WHY chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
I am very sad that you abondoned this, I love this fanfic. I LOVE ROW AND JACK AND THE FIRST TASK WAS BLOODY HILARIOUS.
FightsWithBears chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Haha, you spat this entire thing out in less than a year, and it is absolutely spectacular, but I don't blame you if you lost interest or time or otherwise. Great story, anyway, even though I kind of wanted to see how Harry got through his 4th year, and if Row is his most important person in the 2nd task, and is Cedric dies and Harry even gets to the cup and such. Oh well, thanks for the great read, anyway.
FightsWithBears chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
hhaaha;
kill snape quickly
ShadowRangerHalt chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
It's really interesting so far. I think that I'll continue to read it.
Aga1709 chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Outstanding story :)
BelleHart chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
I like your story. Esp novel approach to dementors focusing on Harry and how Harry approaches dragon task. Any chance you can find your muse again.
FalconLux chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
*weeps hysterically and falls into a deep depression only to be lifted should this story update*
Iryelb chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
This is a great story I really like the Harry not giving a crap about other people or even the tournament at all. Which makes me sad because you haven't updated in like eight years and that makes me think you aren't going to anytime soon. I hope you at least respond to this and tell me if I'm wasting my time waiting for the next chapter to come out.
Jayde chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Hey I really can't wait till they capture harry. Will it be soon?
kjhg chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
great story, please continue. i hope that harry will find true about daphne before she do something bad. i hope that sirius will live!
3,446 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »