Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Caphalor chapter 14 . 6/21
i'm thoroughly enjoying this :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 23 . 6/20
Thank you so much for this fic! I'm so sad that it finished here...I'd really love to read about the rest of the tasks...and see Daphne blasted! :D I hope you return and finish it some day...you have a real flair for writing. xoxo
scarlettmeadows chapter 19 . 6/20
Ooooh! i can't decide if I love or hate Daphne...I wonder how long it'll take for Harry to just use legilimency and 'see' her manipulations for himself...
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 6/20
Loved this chapter! Snape really is an a**, isn't he :P
scarlettmeadows chapter 5 . 6/20
it is exciting, actually. I like the OC character-building, although Row is still pretty one-dimensional. She should throw a tantrum sometime :P
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 6/20
This is a very clever beginning...I'm curious to see how you get around the hogwarts letter :) you do know that they can track an individual, right?
Moonysilverwolf chapter 1 . 6/19
Wish you had continued but thank you for this amazing story none the less
fastwithspirit chapter 23 . 6/15
hi, just wondering what happened to this fic? it is by far the most well written fan fiction i have ever read and the story has really sucked me in, its a real shame that it seems to have been abandoned
Toad-sage66 chapter 1 . 6/14
great start looking forward for more
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 23 . 6/3
I get the feeling this story has long been abandoned, being that it has been 9 years since you last updated. It's such a shame, really. This is so much better than those other stories chronicling Harry's years in Hogwarts.

I can't emphasize how I've fallen in love with the characters you've molded thus far. Their development is realistic and given the circumstances they've endured, it's understandable they turned out the way they did.

The story is also action-packed, which I very much liked. Although Harry is obviously very powerful, he makes mistakes too.

You have a creative mind, Ms./Mr. Author. Please give the story the justice it needs and finish the story. Thank you for the good read.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
MelodySong231 chapter 23 . 5/27
Nooooo! Why do you leave it there!? Why!? I really wish you would update, this has to be one of the best Harry Potter AU's I've read in a very long time.
Chrisfragger chapter 23 . 5/26
Well that was awesome. Thanks for writing. Hopefully you aren't dead or something.
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 5/26
Awesome fight with the snakes.
Chrisfragger chapter 13 . 5/26
How will he gain knowledge when the Master of his house is dead set against his success and possibly actively out to harm him though?
Chrisfragger chapter 10 . 5/25
Amazing chapter that one was.
3,478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »