Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
scardi chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
Ah, now what? Will dumbledore really leave harry alone? What about the emancipation? Will he let them get through with this, or will he step in behind harrys back and become harrys guardian or make snape their guardian? Will ha accept harrys independence or try to get secretly control over him? What options will he give them? Please, update soon! The chapter was like always extremly good!
Leentje chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
this was very very good keep going and post soon

bye bye
Mr Knife chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
You should of had Harry refuse to rescue the Weasley wench. Anyways, i like this story and your updates are very quick.
Autumn's-Day chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
lol i'm loving your skits! very funny :) chapter was really good too! cant wait to see what dumbledores correspondence with harry will be like!
LordKing chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
Great chap, I'm happy that finally Dumbledore knows about Harry and that he soon will go to Hogwarts, but I think that Harry should show to everybody his true colors and how powerful he is, besides he, want it or not is famous and people will always see him as The-boy-who-lived and as a symbol of hope, so why not take advantage of that? And use all his influence and fame to prevent that Dumbledore or anybody to manipulate him or take control over him, in my opinion that's the best chance he got to gain independence and freedom. Also I hope that Harry will relax a little in Hogwarts and enjoy life like all teenager.
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
Damn. I was really hoping that Harry wouldn't get found out. Oh, well, I suppose it had to happen. My hope now is that Harry can control what happens to the greatest extent possible, and that the emancipation goes through without a hitch. And that he finds that tracking charm and rips Dumbledore a new one over it.

I am, in fact, really hoping that Dumbledore gets put throught the ringer as often as possible, because I *really* don't like him. I hope that Row screaming at him was only the first reaming in a long line of them.

I feel bad for her, though, what with people touting her as a heroine. That sucked royally for canon!Harry, and i'm pretty sure it will suck for Row (as she is used to keeping to the shadows) as well.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Rejeimha chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
Great method of bringing the answers to DD. I love how you handled the "reveal" scene. Can we have Harry go to Hogwarts now? I at least want to see one Malfoy beating before this fic is over.
momocolady chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
good chapter, bye
witowsmp chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
This is an excellent chapter! So the secret's out. I wonder how Dumbledore will react to Harry's letter. Keep up the good work!
TJG chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
Will Harry be legally changing his last name as soon as the paperwork is through to further conceal himself?

By the way, if he bleaches his hair or uses some method of actually removing pigment from his hair it not be susceptible to removal. Wonder if a cleaning charm would be able to remove epoxy if Harry uses a strong epoxy to superglue makeup to his scar?
fudgesuks chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
when is Harry going to Hogwarts already?
Blue Werewolf Boy chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
awsome chapter update soon
Akira Stridder chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
hehehe nice!
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
Awsome chapter.
hoser41 chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
Oh man, reading that part where Row rips into Dumbledoor, awesome. Great chapter and great fic so far.
3,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »