Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Raver Styx chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
I love the kind of fic where something hapens differently in the begining of the canon and than everything is different, but its mostly the same! This is one of the better fics of the sort and I would love to see it continued and updated very soon!
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Wonderful chapter. Please do continue to write.
hp-Lover-4-Ever chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
oh my god! this is so good! please update very soon! oh and can you bring up the pace more so then more things happen? when is harry going to hogwarts?

i can't wait until you update!
AJ-Plays-With-Fyre chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Great chapter! please write more soon!

-AJ : )
KalicoFox chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Please Write More! i really like this idea, and i hope that you will write more soon! ;)
ginyginger chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
I love this story, but I wander when Dombledor will find Harry. update soon! please? bye
Night Wanderer chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Great story, keep it up :)
The-Resident chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
So far this has been an excellent story and I can't say that I've noticed any editing errors (thank you, thank you, thank you). I'm sorry, but poor editing is one thing that really bothers me. Anyway, I love the premise. I can't say that I'm sorry to see the walrus dead, but I am sorry that it was Harry that did it. I'm surprised that Dumbledore hasn't been aprised of the situation of Petunia and Dudley and the Death of Vernon. I'm really looking forward to new chapters and have added this story to my alerts so that I don't miss a single one. Keep up the good work.
Mr you know who chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
good chapter, i'm really anticipating snake and diary fight. Maybe a little confrontation with snape and or dumbledore i always love confrontation with the old goat.
aurorawolf chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
I just started reading this story earlier tonight, and just had to stay up to read all of it:) I really like what you've written so far, and I'm not usually a fan of fics where the Dursleys seriously abuse Harry. The part about Harry killing Vernon was kind of freaky, but in this case he really deserved it. I really like Row and Jack and how you had Row become friends with Hermione. I'm looking foward to seeing how this story develops. Please post the next chapter soon!
Weirkat chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it. I sincerely hope to see the next chapter soon.

Thanks!
silent-wishes chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
ugh...so so so good! i love it! write more fast!
fudgesuks chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
this is an awesome story. Pleez update as soon as possible.
jbfritz chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Great story! Please post more soon!
Lady Zen chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Oh, I love this story, absolutely love it. I can not wait to read more of it. But alas it is a school night and I need sleep. So I must go and see what adventures await me in the land of unspoken wisdom.

Until next time.