Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
briarrose chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I liked this chapter. I was just waiting till Harry had to go into Hogwarts. Is Harry going to be found out now? Oh, I can't wait till your next update! Please make it soon!
pazed chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
well done, I like your version and the action works well.
TheEveningStar chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Wow! What a great chapter! Keep up the good work - I really love this story!
Roan chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Ah! There has to be some stupid girl in any story. And in yours, the stupid girl is Row. She was supposed tob wait for Harry, but of course since she is attending Hogwarts and Harry is not, she get to be the clever one, the know it all. Duhh... I think you should just eliminate that dumb Row.
spd3432 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I liked it. Good chapter.
CRose chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
A very good chapter. I liked how it was more of a fight than the usual conversation. Harry's extra knowledge made taking out riddle a lot easier this time. The stairs were also a very good idea that I've only ever seen show up in a couple of other stories.
jbfritz chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Great chapter! Please post more soon!
taxzombie chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Marvolous chapter. I agree with both your comments at the end. Salazar just doesn't come across as someone who would enjoy a slide and Myrtle is bored to tears as it is, she'd be looking for any change of pace.

Nicely done all round. Looking forward to chapter 10
22 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I thought the stairs idea was brilliant! That is definitely the first time I have ever heard about that.
TricaLee chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Dandy action sequence. I really like this Harry Potter, he kicks serious booty!
demon-sword chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
awesome chapter. the action scenes were pretty good. i liked them. what is weird is that harry got into the school without anyone noticing him. i mean there got to be wards on the school to say if anyone is entering. he got through the school with no one noticing. he killed a 80 foot giant king of the snake and no one notices and then he leaves the school injured unnoticed. i mean comeon. update soon
Weirkat chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I believe you are fully correct on the chamber. It's just too silly to believe he would slide down, being an adult and all.

As for Ginny, again you made a logical opinion. It wasn't as if Myrtle was blind.

Thanks for the update, I loved it.
AnnF chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Rome28 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Good story, i again look forward to updates
Haeton chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I am still intrigued by this story. I hope you continue it to completion. I am still eager to see how you get this powerful Harry to Hogwarts and woe be it to any who try to manipulate him.
3,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »