Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Treck chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
added to lists
Dumbledore chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Excellent story so far! I really really like it a lot. I suggest that you don't rush to get Harry back into Hogwarts as I like him better as an independent. Perhaps Row could help him get over the hurdles he is facing in learning transfiguration and defense. I am glad you are playing with mind arts and all, but I think it would make sense for someone as smart as Harry to use those techniques to make money for him, such as through investing or something where foreknowledge is useful, or if you want to get a bit seedy, with gambling. Having them going to Monte Carlo and winning big at the Poker tables wuould be interesting. I like what you are doing over all, so keep it up! I am definitey adding it to the favorites! Please update soon.
nonjon chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Excellent start to a fic you got going here.

For your first extended action sequence I'd give you an "above average." Room for improvement, not great, but for a first sequence, excellent.

Looking forward to more. I'd love to see you maintain this update schedule too. Nice work. Keep it up.
Slacker9d chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
An Awsome story !

But, what are the chances that the Twins would have tried to find Ginny on the Marauder's Map. What would there reaction be when Ginny, Row, and HARRY POTTER appear on the Map in the bathroom only to dissapear and reapear in the Infermery? Only for Harry to dissapear again?

Does Harry's invisability magic hide his presence from Dumbledore and The Map? Both dumbledore and The Map can see through invisability cloaks. But Dumbledore also has other (better) means of invisability than a cloak. If Dumbledore can uses this type of magic to move around un-noticed by all (Marauders inclueded) then why can't Harry. This could also mean that Harry could learn to see through invisability cloaks?
highbrass chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Really love your story. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next installment
imakeeper chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
so is she related to Dean thomas? lol...
TopQuark chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
nice
momocolady chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
good chapter, I like it, bye
Kin Pandun chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
I absolutely ADORE this chapter. The confrontation with the basilisk was so freakin' cool, and you had a lot of things happen that Rowling didn't that, quite frankly, are just common sense. I can't WAIT to read the fallout and what everyone thinks happened. Especially the professors, Albus and Ginny. What are the students told? What happens in Hogsmeade? Does Rosmerta make the connection to her transparent guest? Does Row esplain what happened to her friends?

I can hardly wait to find out.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Mayjest chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
O, well this is an interesting turn of events. I wonder if Ginny will end up beinf punished? With no one knowing the story except for Ginny, and her belief that she'll be expelled (I assume thats the same) will she claim responsibility? Certainly gonna be interesting. If Harry manages to avoid being discovered next chapter it'll be a miracle.
hamenpt chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Can't see why you were nervous about this chapter. I liked it. Loved the fight scenes. Can't wait to see Harry's decision. I hope he decides to go to Hogwards because I think the time is right and he is ready to face Dumbledore and the teachers. Update soon
David M. Potter chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Keep up the good work.
swirledwithoney chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
By far, the best I've read in Harry POtter. I joined and registered with FanFic to let you know your story is simply awesome.
witowsmp chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
That was awesome! I love the way you told the chamber sequence! I can't wait for the next chapter!
BlindJedi chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
This is truly an excellent story. I really like what you've done with it, in spite of the OCs. I normally can't stand OCs, but you have done a good job with those you have introduced so far. Please, however, for the love of all things good in this world, please don't inflict us with another HarryGinny paring? Anyone else! Looking forward to reading more.
3,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 205 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 225 .. Last Next »