Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
aradonai chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Yay! Keep up the great work! I wonder if Ginny know's that Harry saved her? I love your story, great job.
silent-wishes chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I love it! I cant wait for more~!
korrd chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Great fic. Could you make the pairing Harry/Row? Thanks and update soon.
Morbious20 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Wicked . Well another great chapter down an entire Story to go (and you'd better finish) . I loved the action scene reminded me of those really good movies where you're on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next . Kepp up the great work.
AzureSky123 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Nice one.
AJ-Plays-With-Fyre chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Great chapter! I really like the way that you wrote this part out. I hope you will be able to write more soon!

-AJ : )
xyvortex chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Excelent chapter, though I wonder how long you can keep Harry under wraps. Prisoner of Azkaban really can't happen, as Sirius only escapes when he realizes Pettigrew is at Hogwarts with Harry. In your story, Harry is missing... Sirius would either have escaped a long time ago to find his godson or be too deep in depression to care.
jw chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
wow please update soon
DJ Rodriguez chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
_ Harry was bad-ass here, taking on a Basilik with his eyes closed and using magic to deal damage to Riddle and the snake. Row was pretty good, until the snake came of course. I can't wait to see how some people react when they see Harry in the magical world.

Keep it up!
alwaysariyana chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Nice work, enjoyed it a lot.
Morbious20 chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
Hey great story keep up the good work. Hopefully Harry will make his way to Hogwarts for 3rd year if not sooner if they need his assistance with opening the Chamber of Secrets. Well keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter.
Sparky chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
Sweet update! I can't wait to see where you will take this. Update soon! You rock!
blackhack chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
its a good story, a good plot but the FUCK isn't harry at hogwarts? Honestly he takes the idea of protector too seriously. HArry really needs to learn to relax by having a girlfriend or something. Also, the martial arts is really cool, and the idea of training is good. However your implying that harry is very good at charms because they are the simpler sort however, in comparison to defense against teh dark arts which he has always excelled at, therefore your story can be slightly misleading. Other than my ramblings, harry simply has to be at hogwarts. I don't care if its ina chapter or 2 but it needs to be in at least 3 chapters because things are progressing way to slowly. The only other option is maybe if Rowena gets attacked and then snape comes back to the apartment and harry has to go in and rescue her or something. Either way i think that would be the best idea. Enough of my ramblings and bad english. Its a good story, but harry just needs to get to hogwarts and meet up with hermione or something. Because they have alot in common, i.e. studying, reading, independence, slightly loners, brace, loyal, and honest. Really hermione is the perfect couple too when you think of it like that. Well hope you update soon since this is a exceptional story.
imakeeper chapter 8 . 5/2/2006
update soon plz! ur amazing!
imakeeper chapter 7 . 5/2/2006