Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
sirius chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
if u abandon this i will beat the shit out of you. this story is amazing
SwiftShadow chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
Great story so far! I hope you update soon!
Evergreen Sceptre chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
o err! What a GREAT STORY!

Has Harry been down Nockturn Alley? Has he thought about getting a wand or making one? also does he do potions aswell as magic? surly he would see the benifit of healing potions poisons etc? what will Harry do with this word can he cast spells through it? and if he is a decendant of Gryphindore will him owning the wrod open another vault in Gringots or may be another will? lastly will he come back for the Basilisk carcass it should be worth a fortune he could also make battle robes from the skin? Or will Snape realise the potion quolities in it first? haha

Oh My God i love this fanfic my most fav! I love the way you've pased it you ahvnt rushed and thats really hard to do! I'm sure you can comfirm this lol Also the characters are so interesting. I can't wait for the up-date!
AngelicVampiress chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
brilliant, I can't wait to see what happens next
HappyReader1 chapter 9 . 5/6/2006
I'm really enjoying your story. It is very well thought out and fast paced.
Jarvey chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
Great job with the action scene. I found it believeable and well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
uh oh! i hope they don't try to send them back.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
very very awsome!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
this was good.
Korval chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
Howdy!

Great story. This is is a very believable AU.

I hope you throw a Harry/Hermione romance our way... : It would seem to fit you AU-Harry. Of course I'm a firm believer that H/Hr is the best matchup in canon as well. Sigh...

-Korval
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 5/5/2006
that went well.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
ha! i totaly agree with you. i liked the po'd comment when vernon looked at harry. i laughed.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
this is cute.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
wow! this is awsome.
pdartfrog chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
awesome chapter! I like how Harry was able to summon Fawkes to him, even though he doesn't even know Dumbledore. And I think you did a great job in merging what happens in cannon with what happens in your story. That was very creative. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, and when the teachers "discover" Harry!
3,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »