Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Griselda chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Great chapter. I can't wait to see the fallout.
enchantedlight chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
great chapter! update soon!
b chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
love it
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
tough decision for harry? can't wait!
Fk306 chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
this is great please update soon
thsunami chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
your thanking me for reading your story?

hell man your story rocks it's me thats gratefull, i just loved the battle it was tottaly kick ass and the fact that his first thought was to take row and run gave more credibility because anyone that has a love one in danger that would be ther first thought.

the clever use of rocks and reductors especially that last part by using the floor blasted debriy and then banishing the sword awsome

not to mention the scene with all the teachers finding a huge ass bassilisk in the distroyed girls bathroom just after they about gave up hope. there first thought has to be

what. the. fuck.

the shit sure hit the fan this time

great story man great story truly the best written bassilisk fight i ever read
Autumn's-Day chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Great chapter! I was wondering how you would write this scene - Must of been difficult because of all the AU :P looking forward to your next chapter
WJENKSREADER chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
fantastic story so far its great
logi chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Ah, that was great! Finally action! What now? I would think that it would be difficult to explain what happened without revealing harrys presence. Snape and dumbledore a very skilled legilimence. Row should not be able to block them surely? And I would not put it past snape to slip her veritaserum. He might not like her that much, but Im sure, that if he wanted to know what happened and in this case Im sure he is dying to know, he will go to all lenghts to find out! Will they find out about harry? What will happen? Can dumbledore make harry come to hogwarts? He is still a minor. Waht about Jack in that case? I hope you will update soon!
applesollie chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Wow Harry went to Hogwarts and Dumbledore didn't catch him.
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Wow. That was an intense chapter. I'm wicked impressed by how well you handled the Chamber and the Basilisk. I was definitely on the edge of my seat for the fight, too.

I'm worried about the fallout, though. There are, without a doubt, going to be a million questions, and I hate that Harry doing good might compromise him. Here's hoping that Harry can come out of this mostly unscathed. Aside from the dislocated shoulder, of course.

Also, Jack's girlfriend? I don't like her either. She is going to be *trouble*. I bet Harry can handle it, though.
illachi chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Brilliant. I am looking forward to the fall-out with great anticipation. I love the half-invisible Harry booking a room.
Leentje chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
this was very very god keep going and post soon but let harry come out of his hiding

post soon

bye bye
Fire Dolphin chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
please continue this story and update soon.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
oh man, that was AWESOME...I LOVED that scene

I like the idea that he was still annonymous, oh yea, so that means that nobody but Row knows that the FAMOUS Harry Potter was at Hogwarts I wonder if Dumbledore is gonna know, maybe instinctually...LOL...that would be cool...hehehhe

I LOVED this chapter