Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Haeton chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I am still intrigued by this story. I hope you continue it to completion. I am still eager to see how you get this powerful Harry to Hogwarts and woe be it to any who try to manipulate him.
snowlight144 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
very interesting
Blue Werewolf Boy chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
awsome chapter. please update soon
TakatoRikku chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
good observations, it would make more sense but hey, Jo's making the millions so attention to detail doesn't matter! ahaha, good chapter again and I can't wait for the aftermath!
Akira Stridder chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
good chapter man!
blackhack chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
not bad at all, its good to see that some of my ideas went well with yours, best of luck with the next chappie.
Regress35 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
VERY well done combat scene, one of the best I've read in quite a while. And it should be very interesting to see Row trying to wiggle her way out of the explainations that will no doubt be demanded. Should be interesting if Harry finally has to reveal himself, even if just partially. I just hope you don't leave us a cliff-hanger about what Harry decides to do about whether to reveal himself or not.

Great work as usual, you do a wonderful job of keeping your characters in character, and not having them turn into super-people who are amazingly strong/cool/kind-hearted/friendly/wise/intelligent... you get the picture. It's a trap too many authors fall into, and while it doesn't destroy the fan fic, it's still a bit annoying once you notice it.

Keep up the good work!
jbern chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Good stuff. I will be interested to see how Harry deals with the adults. I am assuming Harry will be outed next chapter. It will be interesting to see what kind of girl Harry will go for. I am guessing it is either going to be Ginny or Hermione. Ginny might be a bit tougher, with an extra dose of hero worship, after all Harry Potter came out of hiding to save HER! Interesting to see where you go with it. Perhaps Harry will run into Lockhart in Hogsmeade. Just a thought. Maybe old Gilderoy will catch wind of the dead Basilisk and try to take credit. You could do some good stuff with that. You could even have the possibility of Harry putting him up to it to preserve his secret existence.

Good luck on this one.

Nix chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for updating so soon! I really liked how you worked the COS incident into the plot. It was so much fun to read.
Sparky chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
I like how you did the .S. Don't you think harry is acting like a slytherin? He was a little cold and yet I can not blamed him the way he grow up with evil pigs. I do not think harry will fall in love with Row because he see her as his sister if he does fall in love it will be very hard for him because he does not trust easy. Still like to see how others come to fine harry potter out. Jack's new girlfriend sounds like a airhead. If any luck is with harry and Row he see that she is no good and lose her fast or she could change her look on life which I do not think she will. In this case love is very blind. Who ever said being part of family is easy is a fool. Nice job on the chapther. Looking forward to seeing what you do next. Update soon!
goddessa39 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Wow. I always wondered how one would get in and out of the chamber without anyone else noticing. Like this chappie, though I still want Harry out of Dumbles', the Ministers' and Tom's hold. Continue.
dellacouer chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Great action scene, and Harry has made it to Hogwarts. Fawkes seems to like him as much as ever. Interesting way you weaved in what happened in the book to your fic. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Will Dumbledore and Harry finaly have a Looking forward to the next. Good chapter.
madnarutofan chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
hell yeah. Harry owned ass on Riddle and the snake... The way that sounded... it made me think he could probably already full on duel with order members or deatheaters
Mr knife chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Great chapter, i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
aradonai chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Yay! Keep up the great work! I wonder if Ginny know's that Harry saved her? I love your story, great job.
3,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »