Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
EmeraldEyed chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Sweetness, please keep up the great work and update again as soon as you can!
SafirePhoenix chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
i love it, but i'm dieing for harry to confront dumbledore! please update soon!
D-sama chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
what i still dont get is how old they are, i keep thinking they're 17 or something. a little clarification please?
DJ Rodriguez chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
_ This story really intrigues me so. I hope to see more soon. Please update, because I want to see more action between Harry and his "family".

Keep it up!
Switchblade237 chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Noo! I *need* to know what happens next!

*coughcough* anyway... very well written. I *love* the way you've characterized Harry - he's not perfect, but he's not an airhead either. I also like your OC's - it's rare to find someone who can incorporate them without turning them into Mary-Sue's, but you've managed it quite nicely.

You'd better update *fast*, I want to know what happens next!
Homsuplow chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Good story so far. it's tad of being a super Harry story, but that author's choice. It's different. Curious on how you will integrate Harry into Hogwarts given that you already use a private tutor for his regular education and why Harry couldn't think of doing the same for his magical training. He knows about Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley so it wouldn't be too hard to find a tutor.
thsunami chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
continue thw great work

your story rocks i found no complints other then the ever courios wondering how the world and hogwarts will take on the badass protector harry

not to mention that i am also wondering how hermione will react to him now as there is no ron in the future trio element now
enchantedlight chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
great chapter! update soon!
witowsmp chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! The Dursley's got what they deserved! He learned to do magic without a wand better than most people that have wands! He humiliated Snape on the platform! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lady Mythology chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
twas a great story.

can't wait to read more

~ella
Jarvey chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
I waited three days to review this, so I could check up on it! FFnet was having some wierd issues...

Anyways, great story, keep up the good work.
Akira Stridder chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
heya ,I read this story couple days ago but cant review cuz of the maintenace..so yea good chap
momocolady chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
I like it
Fk306 chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
this is great please update soon
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I give it to you y good and I can not wait to see where it goes
3,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 227 .. Last Next »