Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
pdartfrog chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
awesome chapter! I like how Harry was able to summon Fawkes to him, even though he doesn't even know Dumbledore. And I think you did a great job in merging what happens in cannon with what happens in your story. That was very creative. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, and when the teachers "discover" Harry!
selenepotter chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
Great Chapter!

More Please!
Tritium chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
Wow. Very good..

Now if only you'd update.. haha
Shinigami Ace chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
really great story! so did fawkes teleport harry and the girls to the hospital wing, or just harry? do the professors know he was there at all?

Please write more soon!
sadfru chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
Very well done AU, really like this harry, can't wait for the first meeting between harry and dumbledore...or snape for that matter :)
Lord Lugos chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
I agree completely with your A/N. Yes, it was a good action sequence, but I want Harry in school. Please? You said he was, but I'm impatient. I hope you update soon.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
excellent work, i really enjoyed this so far and cannot wait for more
Laikayanel chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I dont know what are you planning, but the "Her piercing blue eyes screamed intelligence and cunning, but held such deep sorrow that Harry was instantly drawn to her." line, screams Mary Sue to me.
Dr Gero chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
This was a great chapter.

I've always liked stories where Harry finds out about magic before Hogwarts on his own, and I think this story is the longest I've seen of that kind.

I'm very curious how things are going to turn out. Could they discover the true about Harry? Maybe somehow force him to come to Hogwarts? Guess I'll just have to wait and see. :)

Looking Forward to the Next Chapter!
Tilius chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Liked the new chapter.
Lord Lugos chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
sweet, he will go, then. I hope he like, takes a placement test at least, I don't want him with the youngers, besides he would probably test at like a 3rd or 4th year, though I expect there are a lot of things he doesnt know because he's been winging it. This is bloody good for your first fic, too. next.
Lord Lugos chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
that was cool with hedwig and all but I want harry to go to hoggy warty hogwarts. oh bloody hell, next.
Lily's Secretkeeper chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
This was my FAVORITE chapter so far! I loved the scene with the basilisk and how you managed to keep fawkes and the sword still in the scene. Very creative. Update soon!
Lord Lugos chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
ohmyohmyohmy! Im so anxious now, I want Harry so bad to know his real history. Im glad I got a few chaps to read all at once. Im so anxious now that it almost hurts. gr, next.
Lord Lugos chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
:) That wasn't a warning, it was an bloody invitation. What had to be done, had to be. I wish JKR would have done that a little in canon, oh well, next.
3,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 227 .. Last Next »