Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
Night Wanderer chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Great story, keep it up :)
The-Resident chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
So far this has been an excellent story and I can't say that I've noticed any editing errors (thank you, thank you, thank you). I'm sorry, but poor editing is one thing that really bothers me. Anyway, I love the premise. I can't say that I'm sorry to see the walrus dead, but I am sorry that it was Harry that did it. I'm surprised that Dumbledore hasn't been aprised of the situation of Petunia and Dudley and the Death of Vernon. I'm really looking forward to new chapters and have added this story to my alerts so that I don't miss a single one. Keep up the good work.
Mr you know who chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
good chapter, i'm really anticipating snake and diary fight. Maybe a little confrontation with snape and or dumbledore i always love confrontation with the old goat.
aurorawolf chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
I just started reading this story earlier tonight, and just had to stay up to read all of it:) I really like what you've written so far, and I'm not usually a fan of fics where the Dursleys seriously abuse Harry. The part about Harry killing Vernon was kind of freaky, but in this case he really deserved it. I really like Row and Jack and how you had Row become friends with Hermione. I'm looking foward to seeing how this story develops. Please post the next chapter soon!
Weirkat chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it. I sincerely hope to see the next chapter soon.

Thanks!
silent-wishes chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
ugh...so so so good! i love it~! write more fast!
fudgesuks chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
this is an awesome story. Pleez update as soon as possible.
jbfritz chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Great story! Please post more soon!
Lady Zen chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Oh, I love this story, absolutely love it. I can not wait to read more of it. But alas it is a school night and I need sleep. So I must go and see what adventures await me in the land of unspoken wisdom.

Until next time.

~Zen~
EmeraldEyed chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Sweetness, please keep up the great work and update again as soon as you can!
SafirePhoenix chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
i love it, but i'm dieing for harry to confront dumbledore! please update soon!
D-sama chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
what i still dont get is how old they are, i keep thinking they're 17 or something. a little clarification please?
DJ Rodriguez chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
_ This story really intrigues me so. I hope to see more soon. Please update, because I want to see more action between Harry and his "family".

Keep it up!
Switchblade237 chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Noo! I *need* to know what happens next!

*coughcough* anyway... very well written. I *love* the way you've characterized Harry - he's not perfect, but he's not an airhead either. I also like your OC's - it's rare to find someone who can incorporate them without turning them into Mary-Sue's, but you've managed it quite nicely.

You'd better update *fast*, I want to know what happens next!
Homsuplow chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Good story so far. it's tad of being a super Harry story, but that author's choice. It's different. Curious on how you will integrate Harry into Hogwarts given that you already use a private tutor for his regular education and why Harry couldn't think of doing the same for his magical training. He knows about Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley so it wouldn't be too hard to find a tutor.
3,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 227 .. Last Next »