Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero's Path
tricorvus chapter 8 . 6/16
Rock ON
tricorvus chapter 6 . 6/16
I have exactly zero complaints and like where this is going and how.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 6/16
Rock ON
tricorvus chapter 2 . 6/16
Especially him getting inside them and finding her magical core!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/16
This is the story I wanted right after reading the first book, long ago, lol.
You did this ticklish subject well.
Rock on
Ugh his gryffindor tendencies just ruins everything he's pretending or trying to be! I really hate how he's falling for Daphne Greengrass' manipulations. He's such an idiot.
LandlessLord chapter 23 . 4/19
I would like to read more some day...
Warmach1ne32 chapter 23 . 4/13
R.I.P man for making this great HP fic.
jannekevh03 chapter 23 . 4/12
is this abandoned? please tell me its not...its the best hpfanfic I have ever read so far. In the beginning, I had a hard time with harry nit going to hogwarts, cuz in my opinion, almost nothing happened, but that changed severely And ive come to like this fic rather well. please go on!
at-nightfall chapter 11 . 4/9
For someone with limited funds Harry is using a Taxi quite often, when there is suitable public transportation.
Snape going to break his deal with Harry is impeding his standing on future deals. If he is considered a hostile contractual partner, all future deals have to be done in legaleze and checked by solicitors.
(I am not saying that he wouldn't behave this way. But him growing up Slytherin, he should be aware of that problem.)
On the earlier chapters:
Housing in London is really expensive. Anywhere with a train ride into London of less than an hour became expensive fast. For more affordable living space they could have moved to somewhere like Milton Keynes. (not to far from London, but no direct fast train.)
I just wanna know why Harry wasn't livid because of Row's disobedience in the previous chapter when she disregarded his orders?
Himanshu.99 chapter 18 . 3/6
Please update this story. It is really good and has much potential.
kyoshi711 chapter 20 . 2/21
It's too bad you didn't have Harry stay behind and help as it would have added some excitement to this story.
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 18 . 2/15
As a rape victim, I'm absolutely horrified reading about what they were having Buck beak do. Yeah, it isn't a human. It's still a terrifying creature holding you down and making sexual advances. That's a really fucking sick prank.
YoChicken chapter 14 . 2/13
:O omg Dumbledore doesn't even know that Vernon is dead!
3,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »