Reviews for Leaping Into Magic
HermioneFan28 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
how will sam practice magic if he doesnt even know anything about magic in the first place? who raped Ginny? Snape? dpes snape /hermione have anything to do with this story at all?
Elizabeth.M.Kelli chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
You've combined two of my favorite things, and done it amazingly well. I'm really really impressed.

It read a lot like the episodes do, and the characters for both worlds were well portrayed. i'm oficailly adding the story to my favorites, and squeeling for joy over having found a really good fanfiction.
HiBob chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
Good story. You managed Sam's portrayal of Harry seamlessly.
StarDuchess chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Great little crossover fic! You did a good job blending the stories and keeping all the characters true to themselves. Malfoy's madness was a bit of a surprise. Loved how Sam took him down with just plain old melee fighting. Nicely done!
ShineX chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Overall one of the best leap stories I've seen
ShineX chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Awesome, lol
ShineX chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Interesting, nicely done
ShineX chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
You should have had it so wizards and witches could see Al, it'd be rather interesting, lol
ShineX chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh I can only see this leap as being damn near impossible for him to do. Lets see how your going to pull this off, lol
Katescats chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
Hi just read your story it was very good.
alokin chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
In not very familiar with Quantum Leap though I watched a couple of episodes over satellite TV .( was never aired in my country )

Very good crossover .
Astra Leo chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is a great story. I've already read it more than once. And could almost see and hear the characters. (Picturing of course the Actors and Actress' who played them in Quantum Leap and all of the Harry Potter DVD/Movies. Well done! :)

Astra Leo
dwelian chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
LOVE the idea of Harry donating to the project and Hermione working for them! Nicely written little fic (and I have to tell you I laughed for five minutes straight at the "chocolate chimney" I hadn't heard that one before!). Thanks for sharing!
Morning-star999 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
great work! loved it!
ferryboat George chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
I loved this story. Took me back to the first four Potter books, which I loved. I was so disappointed in books five and six that I still haven't read the seventh one. This story I loved though :P

ROFLMAOOL! Somehow, it was even funnier the second time
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »