Reviews for Leaping Into Magic
Sleepygirl68 chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Wow! I really liked this story. I used to watch Quantum Leap and really liked how you intergrated it into the Harry Potter realm. I am impressed! Thanks for writing it.
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 7/23/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
jupimako chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
wow. this is one of the best crossovers I've ever read. it's really well done! cant wait to read more of your fics.
cpamom chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Thank you so much for this story. I loved Quantum Leap and I truly enjoyed the combination. You did an excellent job of portraying Sam and Al and well as the Harry Potter characters. I could almost see the story on television.
witowsmp chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
AWESOME ENDING! That's all I can say!
Nightwing 509 chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Sam tell Ginny how Harry feels about her. Please update soon.
Ant Crown chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
I would have Laughed if you put him in Angel's Shoes or Better Yet Tommy Oliver's.
Myrr chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
Wonderful chapter and ending? It looks like it is over, but is it? That is something Harry would do, a bit ironic really but nice touch. Wonderful story sad to see it end. good job.
witowsmp chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
Now that you mention it, Malfoy probably is a sweeper of the chocolate chimney. Anyway, it's always good to read about Malfoy getting beat up! That probably was an accurate description of the way a racist thinks. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mayleesa chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
I love it! It's just like the show! This chapter was great using Harry and Al for distraction. Awesome. You combined the best of both worlds with great success! I can't wait for more.
Beth5572 chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
please update again soon
Lisa chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
I can't wait to see what happens next! One nitpick: I can't imagine that with all the security that would be expected at the wedding that any of the Weasleys would think it would be safe to be without their wands at any time.
Lisa chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
I've only ever seen a couple of epies of Quantum Leap, and that was a long time ago, but this fits perfectly. I've loved nearly everything about this story (except the singing part - I hate songs thrown into fics as you'd *never* see that in canon, and while the singing might be something Sam would do, it is totally OOC for Harry). The plot has just thickened, but how did Malfoy apparate out of there? Surely they had wards in place?
witowsmp chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Alright! It is officially time to beat the hell out of Malfoy! Please update soon!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »