Reviews for The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Eatfoodzap chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
wait, so she just defeated Pride, right? and what just happened to Harry? Sorry if that's a really stupid question, but I haven't read Harry Potter for a while, so I forget things.
Eatfoodzap chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
I'm guessing what happened has something to do with the circle on the watch, but I'm not sure...well, I'll read to find out! You rock my auto-mail loving socks! Great story, although now that I look back, Riza seems a tad OOC. Is Al on the Amestris side of the Gate, and is Ed? Because that was a little unclear...
Eatfoodzap chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
NO! NO, ROY DON'T DO IT! -cough- sorry, but still, why Fullmetal? Oh! haha, hence the name The New Fullmetal Alchemist. Wow. Great story! But where does Harry Potter come in through all of this...I wonder. Great story though, it's really original.
SnarlingDemons chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
'5 more typed chapters to go! History class is a great place to write stories! But please don’t actually do that – I am a professional (slacker). Please review! Let me know if anyone is OOC or if there are any passages that don’t make sense. Thx! (NO flames, please! Unless they’re from Roy! Lol!)'

xD My friend does that actually. She writes her stories in class. So she's failing everything, naturally. She came up to me in the hallway once looking giddy and told me she'd written a lemon during Spanish xD Good times...god times... WELL, seems like an interesting fanfic so far, I am fighting my natural dislike of OCs and looking past that
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 23 . 4/28/2008
I love how this is so far and can't wait for the update. i really hope that she finds Ede and they can return to the other universe together. Are you going to bring Roy and others over to the HP universe or the harry Potter crew over to the FMA universe?
Elizibeth Edric chapter 23 . 1/10/2008
Love the story please finish it and where is Ed and Al?
Rex chapter 16 . 12/16/2007
...Are you sure there are no Mary Sues in this story? Trisha seems pretty Sueish to me.

-She single handedly took out a small army of the military and state alchemists twice.

-She was the brave heroine and saved a kid from the train.

-Her appearance changes (whether or not of her choice).

-She seems to be unmistakably powerful.

Those characteristics do remind me of a Mary Sue.

On a more positive note though...At least it's a pretty original plot line.
yumeniai chapter 23 . 11/27/2007
Nice! Did Trisha just get Pride off the list? It's really good so far. Please update, I wonder how Gluttony will de 'defeated'...AND ENVY! What about the green-haired freak everyone loves so much? Is he the shadowy figure? I really need to know so please udpate!
yumeniai chapter 22 . 11/26/2007
That's so sad...I really felt like crying with Trisha. It would be so hard suddenly appearing in an unknown place, not know anyone, and the first experiance there is people trying to kill you...It would be really really sad!
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 23 . 9/13/2007
Argh I appologize Nat, It has been too long since I reviewed or even read this fic lol, for some reason I havent gotten any data on any fics being updated for quite a while. Long review short, I love where this is going, keep it up.
jordan chapter 23 . 8/6/2007
hey this story was GREAT! pleaz hurry up and up date this.
kisa767 chapter 23 . 7/8/2007
i love it please write more!

if ed did have a kid i think that is what they would be like
EdElricFan1001 chapter 23 . 7/5/2007
Love your story! It's really different from some of the FMAxHP fics I read. I usually don't enjoy a story like this but yours is really good! Can't wait for an update! Quick Question: Is Ed going to be in this story at all?

EdElricFan1001
Silent-Serpent chapter 23 . 5/30/2007
go seniors w00t! class of '07! _ I like this, but I'm not entirely sure what the last circle was for... I like Roy! he seems more... human... does that make sense? Continue Soon!
Keaira Rogue chapter 23 . 5/9/2007
PLEASE update soon, cause that was good!