Reviews for Mommy, How Did You Meet Daddy?
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Then ending was awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
MORE FICS FEATURING ARIA NOW PLEASE!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I think that the voice in Aria's head is probably very similar to the one in Erik's head, minus the violence. So cute!
Opa79 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Excellent!
Tessa16Ricci chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awww so cute! It's not stupid at all, I wish there were more stories written where Erik has a daughter!
edka88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was sooo sweet.:) I loved it.
kookookarli chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
that was adorable! I also love how she calls him a fop!
sprinkledwithpearls chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw, how cute and enjoyable to read! I had a smile on my face the whole time while reading this!

Thanks for an adorable little story(:
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
HILARIOUS! i LOVE the ending...i don't know if you have already, but if you haven't, then could you please write more with Aria, Erik, and Christine? please? pretty please? pretty pretty pretty please? anyways, HILARIOUS!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Very cute. Your characters are sweet, especially little Aria. I was slightly confused at first as to weather this story was book or musical based because of Erik and Aria’s golden eyes, but it seems musical/2004 movie based in every other area. That said, I still enjoyed reading it. It was so cute how Erik and Christine modified the story. I’m not fond of Raoul bashing, but I can live with it in small doses. Now I want to read the other related stories.
LittleLotte-xox chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
So cute!
fresh42jazz chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I honestly don't know what I was expecting when I read this, because this is definitely the first Phantom of the Opera fanfic I've ever read, and I never honestly thought I'd read one. It was sweet and cute, and... a lot of things. And the last line? Adorable!
Deamon Fire chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Aww,that was SOO cute!'Yeah,try a whole blasted Opera!'HAHAHAHAHA!

And the ending was hilarious,in an insanely adorable job!
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
that was cute i enjoyed reading it
Mrs.GerryButler chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
*sigh* you're just awesome. mucho clever, chicky. i loved it.

~McKenna (your still-devoted phan)