Reviews for Kismet
natysc chapter 4 . 3/26
Sad, funny and cute. 3 Really liked this story.
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
short and simple C: lovely story! thanks for sharing it with us!
moonschild chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
like it and will continue reading.. and kudos because it's complete. :)
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
... (blushes)

Need I say more? /
raven-haired angel chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
i haven't read this story for a long time now. i missed this. still makes me feel mushy inside.
Azhwi chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Not too short, lots of detail, and a silent Kaoru...

Tomoe always ends up being the sacrifice doesn't she? Ah well.

I really loved how you portrayed Kenshin in this story. I'm rather partial to predators.

I found it rather hard to believe that everyone could translate Kaoru's signals that accurately, but it was fun nonethless. I guess when you've been around someone for a long time, you learn the signals - or you get bit. And Kaoru is very expressive.

Thank you for the story!
regh chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
no words can explain how I like this one. Its really.. out of this world..
Strangely Weird chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Hi! It's probably late to make a review but i'll do it anyways.

This is a nice fic, although it i think there were some loose ends to tie like how did kenshin got involved with enishi and if kaoru got her closure with her family. But overall i's a good fic. Kudos!
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i love it!
SRAS9 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Great story! Great work!
phantome101 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
LOL..yummy..
Brukaoru chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
This was great! I loved the banter and characterizations. Well written. Nice work!
reflecting chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
m delicious :D loved the flow of this story, very well done. short but a very well delivered plot. loved the way you portrayed their relationship :D great work, thanks for sharing! -bows-
Jisusaken chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
haha. very cute! but i prefer kenshin/ battousai as a kick ass assassin. Which reminds me... When are you going to update Nightfall?
MoonlitElegy chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
That was really interesting. :o

The feisty remarks Kaoru made were a nice way to start things off and the ending was pretty awesome.