Reviews for Kismet
Bellysa chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
And once again, Ladyshiin is going to have me looking for a new update every single day. I just love the way you write, how the dramatic parts are dramatic (but not too much), the funny parts are delirious, and the romance is... the best! Please, update soon this and your other stories. I don't think I'll survive without new chapters (you don't want your readers to die, do you? XD).

And I'm grateful for the fact that your one-shot has 'mutated'. More to read! ;)
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
OMG that was so cute! He just met her and he's already learning to read her silent dialogues ... wow. This story is so adorably Cute! Update soon
Tinys-mom chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
WoW! I really love your work! I'm so glad you decided to come back to writing! I know that every time I get a botmail that you have a new fic or a new chapter, I'm going to enjoy a great story.

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful gift!
harassed chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Wa so cute! I liked Kenshin in this one...well, I like Kenshin in all of your fics...but he seemed more cuddly-ish in this one.

One mistake I saw. You used 'conductive' in one of your sentences when I think you meant to use 'conducive.'

Can't wait for the next update! :]
Reignashii chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Lady, your so on a role! hahahaha that was a cool new story! and you saved me from boredom! i praise you with everything! hahahaha - this is a cool story! i like it your plot bunnies just wont stop huh? tehehehehe im soo looking forward to the next chapter i love this one its becomming another favorite of mine! tehehehe well see you later!
Serphtears chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Hahahahahahahahaha! This story was wonderful and hilarious!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11