Reviews for Kismet
reflecting chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
m delicious :D loved the flow of this story, very well done. short but a very well delivered plot. loved the way you portrayed their relationship :D great work, thanks for sharing! -bows-
Jisusaken chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
haha. very cute! but i prefer kenshin/ battousai as a kick ass assassin. Which reminds me... When are you going to update Nightfall?
MoonlitElegy chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
That was really interesting. :o

The feisty remarks Kaoru made were a nice way to start things off and the ending was pretty awesome.
OooO.AngelicChaos.OooO chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
this was a realy god story! ...too bad Enishi shot himself...but overall...this was a super good story where the plot just flowed!...great job!
Sakura Crystals chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
CUTE! I love it! Please don't ever stop writing. That 4 shot story was funny. Keep up the awsome drama of Kenshin and Kaoru!
nitaBonita chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
hahahahahaha! this was really good! awesome! i enjoyed it so much! sad about enishi though, T_T lol
gaap237 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Loved it.
Obsequious101 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
aw that was so sweet! lol it did take me until halfway through the 2nd chapter to realise that ALL of what Kaoru thought was in her head...i know im just plain stupid lol. Great writing!
SerpentsAttire chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Eh, it's only two years old, I can still review it

This ... was amazing. Totally brilliant. I love well-written fanfiction - it's so hard to locate. Simply beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
peaceful blossom chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
sweet story x
poems2songs chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
cherrystraw chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Good story! i really enjoyed reading it!
cdsmm chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
i love this! its going to my faves )
Sword On Fire chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
LOVE

THIS

FIC.

And, mind you, that's love10,0,0.

Everything is perfect. The characterization, the setting ... *everything*. Up to and including Kaoru being an artist, and her nonverbal communication.

Keep writing!