Reviews for Kismet
nOOdles chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
cute, funny, sweet-fabulous! :D I like it a lot. Most of all, I like the fact that you wrote it in short sentence forms, less trying to read, more easy to flow through, than thick, blocky, paragraphs. Very well written! :)
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
gifted and talented... you never disappoint. wonderful and captivating journeys through your imagination;

ginny
Kitty chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Cute. Really cute. Almost cheesy. But not quite, thankfully. The only part I have a problem with is the first hospital scene. She just finds out het brother killed himself and started talking again after years. Not really a time for lame humor. In my humble opinion, anyway. Hey- you want constructive criticism, right? I gotta be honest with you, y'know? Well, other than that, it was a good story. Keep up the good work, and would you mind updating some of your other stories? Yeah, that would be nice.

Meow Meow! Kitty
lilmissa chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
awsome...so friken awsome...loved it...gave me a good feeling! lol i sound all mushy. ill check out other stories of yours.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I love this story. It's hilarious.
nightshade chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
luved it _
Soniya Himoura chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
i liked it but i think it went a little fast. um...also... why did he want to kill kenshin... that part is unclear to me other than that i liked it alike.
Neko-Lady chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
You do tell a wonderful story! Wish you did lemons but oh well! Keep telling your stories, I'll keep reading them
Indygodusk chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
This turned out just as delightful as that first chapter on Triumvirata forecast it to be. The incident with Enishi was rather sad, and I felt a lot of empathy for him and Tomoe and Kaoru. Kaoru's thoughts and fiestiness were hilarious. Kenshin's cooking constantly was cute. You did romantic and sexy very very well in this too. I felt they hopped into bed a little quickly, but then I guess she had her visions to give her a nudge. Your characters and descriptions were very well done. Thank you for sharing.
yellowchocobo chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
wow i really admire the way you wrote this! great plot!
noname00 chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
i really enjoyed your fic it was sad yet sweet
Thistlescratch chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Yay! Kismet makes the Thistle happy!

It's just so perfect and cute, with just the right hint of drama to bring out the sweetness. I wish I could write like this!

Thistlescratch
ItachiMer chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
Lovely. I have really loved your story.

A bit sad about Enishi...you know it was so sweet that he never actually intended to hurt her...**sigh**

And our favourite couple together sweetly and miscievously...

Thanks for your fic, it has been great reading it!

Bss
Cloverfield chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Short. Sweet. Perfect. Serendipitous.

Please, another soon.
ixchen chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
oh. i definatly loved this one..sorry it took me so long to review it..
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »