Reviews for Kismet
Cloverfield chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Short. Sweet. Perfect. Serendipitous.

Please, another soon.
ixchen chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
oh. i definatly loved this one..sorry it took me so long to review it..
sapphirehimitsu chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
The last chapter already.. *sobs*

SIMPLY LOVE IT! ) a fabulous chapter.. beautifully written.. kk forver! )
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
So so sweet and adorable..

except for the Enishi's homicidal act on Kaoru and the suicide part.. that was really sad..

But I guess he did love her at some level.. and talking about Enishi he's got some weird leveling style..lol

I really admire writers who can finish a story.. a great story in fact! Simple yet heart-warming! Your one of my favorites now!

More power to LadyShiin and her wondrous works!
Dea Mariella chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
woot! i heart waffy kaoru kenshin scenes! and kaoru talks again...nicely done. question, if she hadn't talked in -years-, wouldn't her voice hurt to use? i would think that there would be some problems...

ok...not much time today, but good job! i like this story so much!

Dea-chan
Natarie chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Well, there was probably something else I wanted to say other than that I really liked it even though it was short I thought it was adorable and funny, but as usual, I can't think of anything else to say other than that.

I still thought I should drop a review just to say that I enjoyed it and appreciated your effort in writing it.

So, thanks very much
lilima chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
Love the last chap. This one is lighter than most of your work, glade you be able to give it a good ending as well.

*mailing ice cream
Kendokawaii00 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
OMG! WHat a cute ending and it -muah- and I keep under ,defenatly going to keep it forever and ever and ever and work -wink-
grdiang3l chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
squeels from the cuteness! :D
antica chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
loved this chapter...kaoru finally talked...kenshin is so naughty in this one lol i love it when he is like that

update soon _
lilima chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
The idea of Kenshin singing and Kaoru dancing..omg plz cotinue.
bubblygoo chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
A sweet ending :)

I noticed that you have a lot of one-liner paragraphs. Do you think you could combine of of the sentences?

Great job!
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Very cute ending. I hope someone does fanarts of your imagined paintings. I would particularly like to see Kenshin as a cat. I also loved the idea of Kaoru forgetting that she is now speaking her thoughts out loud. Of course, with Knehsin it gets ehr more fun than trouble.
trekker4life chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Awesome...I finally finished Kismet... It's really good!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Wonderful story! I loved this chapter; it kept me laughing!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »