Reviews for Love Is Like A Rose
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
area808code chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
What? No more updates! Bummer! Nice story though...so far.
mahhhfy chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
It really is a shame you stopped updating. This is a fantastic story. You know, it would really only need one good chapter to wrap things up. Two at most. How hard could it be to give us just once more? All we really care about is telling the family, after that it can be happily ever after.
restinpace chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Wow, it's been too long since I read a good H/G romance. Loving it!
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Ya know, when I read the last few words of this chapter, and saw that it was the last one and that it hadn't been updated in a long time, I almost cried. This is unofficially one if my top ten favorite stories. If there were different catagories to put my favs in, that's where it would go. It was well written and (I assume) well thought out. The characters and OCs had their own personality and even the dog Mickey had his place. I hope you continue to update,

laet
isabelle chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I hate you. Really, I do. I feel thwarted. If you were going to keep us hanging like this, you shouldn't have posted this at all in the first place. I mean, you've got over a hundred reviews for five chapters only, you've been nominated for awards, you've had people begging you, and you don't even bother to answer them. You don't even bother telling them wether it's abandoned or not. I mean, how would you have felt if JK Rowling had suddenly stopped writing and never released the last book. Wouldn't you have wanted to at least know if she was ever planing to finish her books (as she thankfully did) wouldn't you have been annoyed, furious even?

A lot of authors say that reviews is what keep them going, that it means a lot to them

I think you don't give a damn wether a thousand or a hundred people beg you. Why you post the damn stories in the first place if you don't even care about sharing them or having feedback is beyond me. And if you actually DO care about the feedback and about sharing this, then at least have a bit of respect for the people who have been waiting around for nearly THREE YEARS and aknowledge them at the very least (!)

Your enormous talent is wasted on someone like you...
chams chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
it's been more than two years and I still come around to check on this story... sometimes I even dislike you for it to be honest, but I guess you've got your own life and things keeping you busy. Just hope I'm not waiting for nothing...
charmedtomeetyou chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
This is one of the BEST stories I've read in a long time... and i think it's been abandoned. :( MY HEART IS BREAKING! Haha. But seriously, if you think that no one would bother reading this anymore, you are sorely mistaken. We're all just waiting here, hoping for an update. We are loyal, I swear! Pls. update :(. Please?
isabel chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
i love this story. are you ever going to update it or has it been abandoned?
Arras chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
i think you should update this story

i cant even count the number of times i've read it over now
withlovefrom chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
awsome story!
khra chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
it's been nearly two YEARS! and we're still here...

surely you can at the very LEAST let us know if we're waiting for something or if you've simply abondoned this.

I mean, we've been waiting for this long. Can't you tell how much we love your story? I'm not asking you to write more (even though that would make me happy for the next deceny or so) but at LEAST, at the VERY least LET US KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT TO KEEP WAITING!

please?
dutchie chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Could yoy plz plz plz plz plz go on with this story. I love it. it is one of the best stories I've read.
Loyd1957 chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
I just found your story and fell in love with it. It looks to be abandoned. That hurts so much to get into a really, really great story and it is incomplete. I just wanted to let the author know what a delightful story it was and that I could have read more. LOVED IT. The dialogue was superb, the story line was great. The story moved along so smoothly and with great indepth emotion and feeling.
s2 chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
I've read and reread this story over the past 2 years or so - and REALLY like it. I do hope you continue. You have developed such wonderful characters, and I can't wait to find out what happens. Thanks!