Reviews for Backstory
Talagan chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
I enjoyed this story. :) There were parts that maybe didn't feel quite right character-wise, especially that rough spot in their marriage. However, I realize that in a situation like that, learning to live together as a married couple would be a serious change in their lives and would mean some serious adjustments, and it would be all too easy to slip into bad habits. Glad they worked it all out, though! And the end was lovely. :)

I can't recall off the top of my head where, but I think there were a couple of misspelled words and some of the punctuation might need tweaked, but otherwise I liked this story and look forward to reading more from you!
Sonnie W chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Hehe pokkies ill review the cake...

Is this an american thing or am i just living under a MASSIVE rock since like forever? Personally it sounds pretty um yea... But whats 'coll whip'? is that cream? and whats white sheet cake?

Sorry im an aussie and dont get these :p .. I only worked out 'jelly' (in aust) is 'jello' about a year ago so forgive me lol!

But the story is awesome! Cant wait to see what 'abilities' your giving sam if she just broke all the glass hehe..
kinnik72 chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Thanks, sister. I love both.
Wynnara chapter 22 . 12/20/2008
Upon finishing all 22 chapters, I am happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Wynnara chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
Even though I have not finished reading this completed story yet, I felt compelled to write this.I firmly believe that no matter how drunk Jack was, that he would never hit being said, so far I am enjoying this story.I just wish since you kept Janet alive that you would have kept my favorite chacacter(s) Jacob/Selmak alive too.
Athena chapter 22 . 8/17/2008
:) I love what you're doing!
Serenova chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Their wedding is on my birthday! I find that pretty funny. This is an amazing story so far. I probably won't review again until the end, but I just found it funny their wedding date ended up on my birthday.

This is going great so far, and I haven't even notices any errors or anything in this story. No grammar mistakes, no spelling mistakes, it's all very polished, and VERY good work.
CelticDenefew chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
Hi there,

Just wanted to say I really am enjoying your writing. I started with the new Atlantis story and while I'm waiting for new chapters I figured I'd read some of your other work. Pretty good. The only complaint I have is the common lose/loose confusion. Unfortunately it's my biggest pet peeve, so I can't help but mention it. :S There is just something about seeing it, especially in romantic situations, that drives me batty. Anyway, if you ever have trouble remembering which is which, I find the following sentence helpful:

Your clothes get loose when you lose weight.

Anyway, love the stories, will probably read all of them by week's end. Happy writing! :)
steadfast chapter 22 . 10/13/2007
O know you wrote this ages ago, but I just read it today. Loved the authenticity. Have to say that I cringed a bit at the excessive (in my mind) use of Star Trek names. Looking forward to more of your stories.
la chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I've read most of the backstory and alone before, but never in order. A great series, especially the character centred pieces. The one on Daniel, is just what I think he would have done. La
TracksideEeyore86 chapter 22 . 7/1/2007
Absolutely wonderful! Your story really struck a chord and showed even at the worst of times, family is everything. Very well written except for some grammar. I cannot wait to read the next part of the series!
john chapter 12 . 6/24/2007
this is just so wrong, what's wrong with the woman anyway? why is she spending so much time at work at the expense of her marriage? yeah, jack's at fault too, but sam's gotta get her head straight and fix her priorities. been a while since you wrote this, but i gotta say, sam's too caught up in her work, jack should divorce her and find himself someone else. pfth, stupid bitch (sam)
smithcrafter chapter 22 . 4/12/2007
Another good one. I started it yesterday evening and finished it this morning. I'm impressed that you actually let Jack's drinking be perceived as a PROBLEM. Thank you.
StrgateAtlantis1 chapter 22 . 3/15/2007
aw
pius chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
I am on chapter four. I can't wait to read more.

Wish it was a book so i could take it up stairs to read

more tonight. Have a great day tomorrow.

Thanks for all you did on the candy. We will celebrate

soon. Hope you get this . Here it comes.