Reviews for Secrets
jameni chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
Its a shame this story never finish...Its a great story with a pretty uniqe plotline! Thanks for sharing!
ladybellatrix chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
oh please continue with this!
Melissa37 chapter 20 . 1/10/2009
Wow love it. Hope there more soon.
meticulous-magic chapter 21 . 10/31/2008
willing to be a beta! :D

angela.
JackSam chapter 20 . 10/22/2008
Love it. Hope there more soon.
Mishelle20 chapter 21 . 8/27/2008
This is a great fic and I really enjoy reading it.
PLEASE continue your story chapter 21 . 11/10/2007
Truly enjoying your story and hope you'll pick it back up. You're really able to engage the reader.
KittyX1981 chapter 21 . 10/28/2007
i like this story

hope there will be more
ShimShim chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
update soon!

if you still need beta help, let me know.
everyone lies chapter 21 . 9/3/2007
i can help you out...seein as how i have nothing better to do i just had surgery it would reeli help the time fly
Amber chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
I love your story so far very awesome! I would be your beta but I don't exactly know what a beta does. So yeah I mean if you explain it to me I could help but yeah...
SilvaK chapter 21 . 8/28/2007
Hey,

glad you haven't abandoned this 19 betaed my story Accidental Meeting too...She was a bit late because she got busy with real life etc...When did you sent her the chapters?If it was recently then I'm sure she'll get back to you.I have an e-mail adress of her.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Bye for now,

SilvaK
graybaby1 chapter 21 . 8/27/2007
Glad to see you haven't quit this one. It is a really good story and I hope you get a beta SON!
Jessica chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
Just found this story, and I had to read it straight through. I already love it. House visiting Cameron is very cute. I can't wait for them to meet her family. Looking forward to more. ; )
AllisonCammie chapter 20 . 6/26/2007
I really like this story! Please update soon cause you haven't even gotten to the part where House falls for her madly.