Reviews for Family
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
You know, I STILL don't believe the Symphonian world is advacned enough to have radio, let alone TV (unless the Renegades decided to give the people the technology or something *shrugs*

Regardless, this was still very cute. Krtaos story was still appreciatedc even with the televiosn. It paints such a warm scene Great job agian, Samuu.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That first part was quite amusing. The picture of Collete and the kids palying hide and seek with boxes is adorable
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Aw! So cute! XD

Very nicely done!

Keep it up!_
Urby chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Oh my, another one of Sammu's tv programs I don't understand. Cue the 'saywhat' look!

Oh! The box-turtle game! I used to play a varient of that with my neighbor's cats. I always won because they didn't get it.

Kratos being clueless, because there're things even a 4k-year-old angel doesn't understand. ~

Raine with the plastic construction game. Heehee.

Tea? D- I no gets. Didn't you say you, though you were British, didn't drink tea? Or is it some phrase I don't understand? (Cue the 'saywhat' look!)

Despite the parts I don't get (because I are teh newb) it was still yummy. I'm hungry so I ate some sugary fluff. ~