Reviews for Memoranda From the Edge: Conversion Aftermath
Jennaya chapter 11 . 6/5
ROFL that is one of the best I've read in a while. Loved the discharge notes and all the escape attempts.
Sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Loved all the memos! Very clever...and so entertaining!, love your sense of humor! LOL!
Kadigan chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
The sideways commentary in this chapter just says it all! Carson is adorable when he's ready to tear his hair out. XD
ancientesha chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
oh that is just brilliant! chapter 11 was great )) bloody idiot lmao)).

its funny to read what atlantis members would say to eachother. hihi.*gg*.

klingon lol. keep it coming:D.
kiku65 chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
"Klingons are large, testosterone-enhanced warriors with a well-developed honor code and questionable eating habits."

Ronon'd fit right in, then.
Rissa42 chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Bahahaha! Seriously, is there anyone in this city who's NOT a Python fan? [Apart from Teyla - wouldn't get it - and Ronon - wouldn't care.] Hee. Nice one, Beckett.
Miyth chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
This was absolutely hilarious! Loved it, great job :D !

-Miyth
Reyson chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
Very entertaining and well written, true to the characters' voices. A unique idea... thanks for the read, and the laughs :D
Aurehen chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
I just found this and I really enjoyed it! I laughed out loud a couple of times, which earned me a few 'What-the-hell-is-wrong-with-her'-glances.

I'm definitely going to read more of your work.

~*~Aurehen~*~
Belisse chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Ohh.. Conversion... and BugShep...

Still loving the memos!
Delka chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
Loved this! Even though I have YET to see this episode (be darned I am finding someone to make me a copy!) Especially this last part! Hehehe. Thank you again!
Lucygoosey chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
This was a scream! I was thoroughly entertained and do admire your sense of humor greatly.
angw chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
Hahaha well written. The escape attempts, prison songs, computer games and Klingon references. The memos are as fantastic as always.
angw chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
I was going to wait until the end to review (and I will) but I had to comment on this - hahahahahahahahaha. Loved the B12 reference.
Vecturist chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
Just try to submit this one to a standard HMO. I'm guessing the SGC's medical office has a couple of folders of "Can you believe this one?"