Reviews for Memoranda From the Edge: Conversion Aftermath
Sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Loved all the memos! Very clever...and so entertaining!, love your sense of humor! LOL!
Kadigan chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
The sideways commentary in this chapter just says it all! Carson is adorable when he's ready to tear his hair out. XD
ancientesha chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
oh that is just brilliant! chapter 11 was great )) bloody idiot lmao)).

its funny to read what atlantis members would say to eachother. hihi.*gg*.

klingon lol. keep it coming:D.
kiku65 chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
"Klingons are large, testosterone-enhanced warriors with a well-developed honor code and questionable eating habits."

Ronon'd fit right in, then.
Rissa42 chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Bahahaha! Seriously, is there anyone in this city who's NOT a Python fan? [Apart from Teyla - wouldn't get it - and Ronon - wouldn't care.] Hee. Nice one, Beckett.
Miyth chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
This was absolutely hilarious! Loved it, great job :D !

-Miyth
Reyson chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
Very entertaining and well written, true to the characters' voices. A unique idea... thanks for the read, and the laughs :D
Aurehen chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
I just found this and I really enjoyed it! I laughed out loud a couple of times, which earned me a few 'What-the-hell-is-wrong-with-her'-glances.

I'm definitely going to read more of your work.

~*~Aurehen~*~
Belisse chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Ohh.. Conversion... and BugShep...

Still loving the memos!
Delka chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
Loved this! Even though I have YET to see this episode (be darned I am finding someone to make me a copy!) Especially this last part! Hehehe. Thank you again!
Lucygoosey chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
This was a scream! I was thoroughly entertained and do admire your sense of humor greatly.
angw chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
Hahaha well written. The escape attempts, prison songs, computer games and Klingon references. The memos are as fantastic as always.
angw chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
I was going to wait until the end to review (and I will) but I had to comment on this - hahahahahahahahaha. Loved the B12 reference.
Vecturist chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
Just try to submit this one to a standard HMO. I'm guessing the SGC's medical office has a couple of folders of "Can you believe this one?"
Vecturist chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
This bit is a classic. Poor Carson, although asking certain individuals to act like adults in the infirmary may be too much - guys may get older, but they never grow up (case in point Rodney and Sheppard testing the personal shield and the look on Sheppard's when he throws McKay over the balcony!).