Reviews for That Old Fashioned Voodoo
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
that was halarious
V chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Cool! Very good story, except I would have replaced the Mask with Tsao. Remember the Mask's powers were mind control and... That's it. Tsao had a lot more black magic.
lxaozx01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Poor mask it makes you wish he had the abiltiy to talk to people through minds.[i know the word for physic mind powers i just can't spell it.]
Cooperfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Awesome job! FInally,, a fanfiction about two of my favorite chaacters in the gme, how awesome! They make great partners, very true to character and cute!
Red Panda Bear chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
cool story! I like it plz write a sequel! :)going on my faves
K3RR W33ZY chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was cute! Good job!
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aw, poor Mask :) I got a kick out of this story it was interesting seeing how the Contessa and Ms. Ruby interacted. You also gave some real personality to the Mask of Dark Earth especially how he ended up as a stage prop LOL. I think you should do more stories like this there just arent' enough fanfics out there about the bad guys. I would love it if you did a fanfic like this with Raliegh and Dimitri. You could have them be cell mates in jail, that would be hilarious to see how Raliegh could put up with Dimitr's butchered attempts at street slang :) Great job you've got some real talent!
Stinger - VXR42 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hey, pretty good! Not much I have to say about this in negative terms, so let's hear more from you!

AG510
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
heheh, couldn't stop chuckling through the entire thing...

A unique idea, for sure!
Heiduska chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Hey this was cool. I would've wanted to read more! :D

Hey I hope to read more from you! :DD

See ya!

Heid
Person chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Ok that was funny! Could u plz do a sequel or add more plz!